[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female attraction explained

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

I have explained this in another thread yesterday but I will do the same again.

How attractive males are to females depends entirely on how masculine they are. In nature masculinity ensures that if there is an immediate threat to a female the male will step up and take care of the threat.
The male attractiveness depends mainly on how physically capable they are (only then does the man's personality come into play, but that doesn't matter if you don't look masculine),
This means that skellys are at the very bottom of the ladder beaten by fat lards because they are more capable of defending a female, at the very top we have the muscular males with masculine facial features.
Masculine features such as large muscles (not too large, they have to look natural) defined cheek bones, broad shoulders, low amount of fat in the face (baby faced men are a massive turn off because they are also perceived as weak) and above average height. The prime reason why manlets struggle so much is because they're seen as physically incapable so they have to compensate for it by building muscle.

Additionally, the reason why the male suicide rate is 2x higher than the female one is because males are naturally expected to be emotionless, because being emotional as a male is a sign of weakness and femininity. We, males are expected to be emotionless meat heads. Women can tell you that they want a "nice guy" but the truth is that they prefer to go for an alpha that will degrade her and show her where her place is. This is the main reason why so many white women go into coal burning and go for people with violent crimes on their record, because they are alpha and show aggression. In primates it is usually the most aggressive and strongest male that gets all the females, supporting the alpha hierarchy.

cont
>>
>>36189057

Finally, the
>Just be yourself
fallacy

The "Just be yourself" technique only works if you are naturally assertive and dominant, which is seen as an attractive trait amongst men. This is probably why women rarely chat up men because it's the male that should show dominance by talking first, leading the conversation.

I hope this will help some of you, I also hope that this thread won't die straight away.
/discuss
>>
but this definition is circular, since masculinity is what women are attracted to
>>
>>36189085

That's what I'm pointing out in this post, that masculinity is all that really matters.
>>
>>36189057
You're using only evolutionary references here. You're aware we have culture now, right? Lots of different types of men are found attractive by different women.
>>
>>36189057
>skellys are at the very bottom of the ladder beaten by fat lards because they are more capable of defending a female
This is false in two ways: as a skelly i manage to get laid more than a fat guy (i think), and if i had a knife or just some primitive stick weapon i could easily kill a lardass.
>>
>>36189138

That's because it is mainly dictated by evolution not by culture.

Only exception to all these rules is the group attraction, where a man becomes attractive to a lot of females just because he is famous and women know that he already has the approval of other women.
>>
>>36189057
I'm a twinky little skelly boy who dresses like a faggot and I still managed to get laid.

I live in nyc though.
>>
>>36189205
and you're a faggot; op is talking about what women like
>>
>>36189057
Then why are there girls who like effeminate pretty boys?
>>
>>36189057
That's accurate for me in part. I'm attracted to masculinity, especially regarding personality. A guy wouldn't have to be that tall/fit but more I like men obviously smarter than me and assertive/ambitious.
>>
>>36189355

It's because they display some masculine traits
>>
>>36189085
Do women love someone because he's masculine, or is someone masculine because women love him?

EUTHYPHRO
>>
>Oh look another thread featuring a robot's diatribe on why he can't get women
>Waah, I wasn't born a high-test, above average height, dominant Adonis
>I'm totally a nice person, women should love me for that

>Women can tell you that they want a "nice guy"

I've never heard a woman seriously say that she would want a nice guy over anything else. You're deluding yourself by believing this, and you belong at the bottom of the cesspool that rejected men belong to.
>>
>>36189413
>It's because they display some masculine traits
Like what?
>>
File: shame.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>>36189085

He just defined masculinity in a non-circular way in the second fucking sentence.

Jesus christ anon, has 4chan fried your brain so much that you can't be bothered to read a few sentences?
>>
>>36189266
so am i, babe. wouldn't post in this thread if i wasn't
>>
>>36189057
>In primates it is usually the most aggressive and strongest male that gets all the females, supporting the alpha hierarchy.
Only in races of primates were the male is many times bigger than the female, i.e. gorillas, due to female selective breeding.
In races like chimpanzees such a behaviour equal to tyranny were one strong male dominates the rest is very unstable. Most of the time 2 weaker chimpanzees will then gang up on the strong one and establish a more stable, social group.
>>
>>36189531
>oh look another roastie cunt who can't read!
>>
>>36189185
>>36189057
I get the appeal to evolution here and I think there might be something to what you're saying, but it seems like you're missing the full picture.

In order for their progeny to survive, they don't want to be pumped and dumped. Ergo, they need emotional connection. The kind of emotionless meathead you're talking about has much less of a chance to secure gf, just look around you.
>>
Sexual selection was done by males, not females. Female attraction is therefore mostly coincidental, rahter than causative. An example of causative female attraction would be the stockholm syndrome, which would increase the likelyhood of survival for a kidnapped female.
>>
>>36189057
8/10 bost

I would add that social approval and preselection bias are also important components. Popularity is an alternate male strategy, especially in modern society where you don't ever really have to show you can actually take down a threat.

The other factor is basically fem faggotry where the male gaze has crossed over to the other sex and a woman is attracted to a pretty boy for being pretty
>>
Seeing that women are trying to LOOK ever more cutesy and vulnerable but ACT ever more male-ish thanks to all those "lol females into workplace, we do not need no stinking man!" habits does not make things one tiny easier or confusing btw.
Just wanted to throw that out.
>>
>>36189531

>Oh look it's a normie who lacks reading comprehension

I never said that women say they want nice guys.
I said that they MIGHT say that they want one.
>>
>>36189689
>2017
>still using extremely rudimentary instinct-based evolutionary models of explanation to describe super-intelligent animals with highly complex behaviors and social codes
Never change, /r9k/
>>
>>36189776

>super intelligent animals

Well meme'd
>>
>>36189776
Simple is good. People do not put thought into deciding who they are attracted to. It is something that is determined by your instincts.
>>
>>36189796
It's an accurate description. Whereas the most sophisticated animals can say stuff like "hungry" or "danger", humans move freely through realms of language to which there is no theoretical limit in terms of what can be expressed. We have the ability to abstract, analyze and adapt using language, and we learn these skills as toddlers without even knowing that we learn them, or being able to help learning them. We are undoubtedly super intelligent. Even you senpai
>>
Why is everyone trying to base masculinity in archaic gender roles? The modern economy made them irrelevant. Being strong and dominant won't drive success anymore, not even sexual success, so naturally men aren't going to bother with it.
>>
>>36189057
>because being emotional as a male is a sign of weakness and femininity
exactly
after puberty all my feelings died except happiness and anger
>>
>>36189057
>How attractive males are to females depends entirely on how masculine they are
You forgot another thing that you become more "attractive" to women if
a) other women want you
b) you're already in relationship or married.
>>
>>36189963
Being assertive/dominant is still relevant in rising in business and entrepreneurship. Weak insecure people aren't going to be successful making money.
>>
>>36189963
Tell that to her cunt, see if it listens.

If it doesn't, try to appeal to her brain to override her lower urges. I mean we have only been trying to do that for roughly 3k years now, it is bound to work at SOME point, right?
>>
>>36189776
>>36189963
Our base underlying instincts are still incredibly relevant, especially to economic and sexual success you fucking mongs

Have either of you ever gone outside?
>>
>>36189057
Bullshit, I've been boxing since I was a toddler and still can't get a gf. I slapped around "alpha" niggers at school when they acted up and nothing.
>>
>>36190002
Why the fuck is it that women find men in relationships more desirable? I understand that men who are seen as desirable to other women appear more attractive. I can make sense of that to an extent. But I can't imagine chasing after a man with a wife/gf. I would be too grossed out at the thought of him sexing up other girls and how he's still most likely be thinking of them while with me.
Do most women just chose not to be bothered by that?
>>
>>36189057
>The male attractiveness depends mainly on how physically capable they are
fucking
lie

you guys only say this to excuse yourselves for involuntary celibacy/to counter the mainstream.

The attractive male:
Competent
Interesting
Some sort of presence or charisma

Girls actually lose interest in hot chads pretty frequently, over them being uninteresting.

Men are physically focused because they're wired to pursue fertility and youth.

Women are naturally, primally wired for different priorities and incels project their own attraction patterns onto them from a stance of ignorance.

>This means that skellys are at the very bottom of the ladder beaten by fat lards because they are more capable of defending a female, at the very top we have the muscular males with masculine facial features.

It's extremely common for women to be attracted to slender, effeminate, and/or androgynous men.

Girls are attracted to all kinds of weird shit. Like really, REALLY weird, random shit. You'll be astounded at some of the guys they consider to be "hot".

What you're basically doing is describing the male group you feel the most intimidated and threatened by, not the one you've studied to be the focus of female attention.
>>
>>36190156
you must have military grade autism, anon. winning a fight is an instantaneous pussy soaker
>>
>>36190168
>Why the fuck is it that women find men in relationships more desirable?
Because it means, he knows what he's doing and he's "attractive" enough that another girl is in relationship with him. Besides women rather forgive you on infidelity than being too "nice".
>>
>>36190297
>>36190168

It's because of pre-selection.
>>
>>36190466
>It's because of pre-selection.
It's when you want something because other person has it?
>>
>>36189517
I think it's pretty obvious that the love is for the masculinity not the other way around.

Nice try though
>>
>>36190504

Pretty much, It's the same reason why women find famous people so attractive.
>>
>>36190168
>Do most women just chose not to be bothered by that?
>chose

Instinctual they are not bothered by him "belonging" to another in the first place. Man CAN'T belong to anyone but her, least of all Alphas. He can spawn as many kids as possible, but hers must become the important one. If anything taking him of another women is a turn-on and proof of her femininity.
It is a learned social thing, the choice you speak of, if she manages to tell herself "no, he belongs to another who he will go back to tomorrow and i'll be alone"
She will, from natures urges, make him fuck her, and try to get him to stay with her and provide for HER new child, hell take the wife he leaves behind. The part that doesn't want to do that is the thin veneer of civilization.

And so when he leaves anyway, its sad and all, but now high time to dressup and look for Mr.Beta. Being helplessly preggers and alone is a death sentence by nature after all.
>>
File: 1468625163451.jpg (47KB, 480x220px) Image search: [Google]
1468625163451.jpg
47KB, 480x220px
>>36189057
Nah, it's about social status

a tall muscular gorilla of a dude that's a loser and has no friends and everyone treats with no respect is less attractive to a female than a skinny short weak little twink with tonnes of friends who respect him

t. someone who leaves the house and interacts with people
>>
>>36189138
Can you give an example you dumb roastie?
>>
File: 1487648458255.png (10KB, 149x149px) Image search: [Google]
1487648458255.png
10KB, 149x149px
fucking kike. white women are the least likely to fuck out of race. kill yourself.
>>
>>36190900
David Bowie you dumb robot
>>
>>36189355

Those are mentally broken women who couldn't get Chad.
>>
>>36189057
>I'm a kissless virgin
>but I know everything about what girls want
>>
>>36189355

You mean teenaged girls right? There aren't many women that go for that look beyond 21+. Those that do usually turn out to be pedophiles.

Also, It's really more of adolescent look than an ''effiminate'' one that they go for...teenaged girls date teenaged boys, go figure.
>>
>>36190208
In other words, OP is gay and described what he finds attractive in men. He doesn't realize it doesn't apply to females.
>>
>>36191082
Who was bisexual as hell afaik, and made it a mainstay of his being. Hardly a bad thing to signal to girls, that you get ALL types of sex you want right in one package and probably some sorts you didn't even contemplate before.
Also 'Alpha' as fuck at least in terms of money, fame and what not.
>>
>>36189057
This is a huge amount of bullshit and if you went outside every once in a while you would realize that everything you said doesn't apply to anyone, anywhere and only the most fucked up of cunts care about masculinity.
>>
>>36191082
What exactly is attractive about David Bowie that cannot be explained biologically? He's tall, handsome, rich, well admired and musically talented. These are traits in men that women are naturally attracted to.
>>
>>36189776

We are still ANIMALS. Never forget that.
>>
>>36191206
>It's really more of adolescent look than an ''effiminate'' one that they go for
It is neotenic. Youthful features. It is a result of males selecting neotenic women. Some of these genes are active in women, who are then drawn to the same youthful features.
>>
>>36191281
>only the most fucked up of cunts care about masculinity
Or the most natural one, you can flip the coin as you want on this.
Call brain and civlization the thing to aim for, or say junglelaw and atavism are the truth of things.

I think we are fucked when neglecting one or the other, and that is part of what rips modern society apart at the seams.
>>
File: bowie.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
bowie.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>36191285
It's funny how you guys fall under the exact same spell of calling ugly men "handsome" when they're confident, charismatic, and of high status.

David Bowie isn't good looking, he's attractive. If any of you had been born looking like that you'd be here bitching about ugy in this thread
>>
File: 1435759435130.jpg (294KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435759435130.jpg
294KB, 582x600px
>>36189776
>women
>super-intelligent animals with highly complex behaviors
>>
>>36191281
/r9k? Full of bullshit? You don't say!
>>
>>36191353
I think you've just got a bad picture there
>>
>>36191452
He is a bit odd looking. You wouldn't see a guy looking like being a model for Calvin Klein unless he was already famous and they were trying to piggyback his fame.
>>
>>36191358
women are p fucking complex actually
>>
>>36189776
I'm glad someone said it. People rely on evolution too much to explain everything.
>>
File: tumblr_njzfwgggpm1rljrjgo1_500.jpg (24KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njzfwgggpm1rljrjgo1_500.jpg
24KB, 500x336px
>>36191555
Its a tough one desu. I've noticed s lot of models look weird as fuck though for some reason instead of traditionally attractive.
>>
>>36191580
Women try to seem complex to attract a male. They are actually very simple creatures.
>>
>>36191353
He is good looking and that's a perfect image you got to show just that. His face is symmetrical, he's got piercing colored eyes, he's white, he has a pronounced jawline, he has a wolf-like masculine look, his hair is good and he doesn't have any physical deformities. He is atleast a 7/10. There is absolutely nothing ugly about David Bowie, nothing that makes you want to look away.
>>
>>36191452
It's a well lit, filtered picture of him facing straight at the camera. It isn't "bad", it's just candid and straightforward.

Yours has his head tilted slightly downward, a pose which makes everyone look better. It obscures the shortness of his nose. And even then there's nothing especially good looking about him, he's just well made up
>>
>>36191648
This 100%. Female behavior seems complex because it's often unpredictable. But it's important not to confuse irrationality for complexity. A great a swath of women just do a ton of shit that makes zero sense objectively.
>>
>>36191580
Women are base and simple as fuck.
Sad truth is just we males are even easier to figure out, because lying and deception was never our main weapon.
>>
>>36191844
Exactly. It's not complex, but it's illogical. You just can't apply logic to try to predict how females react.
>>
File: 1490238247994.jpg (81KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490238247994.jpg
81KB, 540x720px
>>36189057
Yeah, masculinity is just being an emotionless disposable utility, fuck that noise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFL_BVaQs8o
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.