[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw I am one mildly bad day away from commiting suicide.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1491056620409.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1491056620409.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
Tfw I am one mildly bad day away from commiting suicide.
>>
Do a school shooting and then kill yourself that always work
>>
Kill others. Not ypurself, stupid anon..
>>
>>36188396
why you sad anon
>>
>>36188499
i messed up at work. i always feel pathetic and useless, but when I mess up it is always much worse. i should really go to psychiatrist's but can't find the willpower to do so, and I don't trust people.
>>
File: 1491133779167.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491133779167.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>36188741
trust me man
going to a psychiatrist really does help
just go its worth it
>>
>>36188741
Make an imaginary friend he will help you trust me
>>
>>36188795
thank you, i am thinking of it, one other anon even recommended me where to go, but well, mustering up courage is slow.
>>
File: 1491272836397.jpg (47KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1491272836397.jpg
47KB, 500x484px
>>36188795
>go to a psychiatrist
>she asks me what's wrong
>awkwardly beat around the bush about how bad I feel
>she tells me it's nothing
>get sent home
>try hanging myself

I have pretty good social skills, I can talk to anyone pretty easily and I love public speaking, but I find it so hard to express emotions. Nobody takes me seriously when I try telling them how I feel
>>
>>36188920
id say get there sooner rather then later
but whatever suits you
as long as you get there
good luck with it though
>>
>>36188795
How the fuck would therapy help ever
>>
>>36189111
thank you, friendly anon <3
>>
Get a gun. And shoot up a stripclub.

Then threaten a stripper to have sex with you.

>kill chads
>kill staceys
>kill self

It all works out
>>
>>36189076

Because they're strangers, of course they won't care. Family, partners and maybe really close friends are for that. Not someone who is paid to deal with mental disorders.
Alternatively you can pay a psychologist to listen to you and perhaps give you objective or cliche advice.
>>
>>36189076
tell him/her you think you might have depression
if him/her doesn't take you serious then maybe say something about you tried to hang yourself
>>
>>36189134
happy to help anon :3
and again good luck!
>>
>>36189130
a psychiatrist is a doctor. they can prescribe antidepressants.
>>
>>36189350
yay! drugs so I can behave "normally"
>>
>>36189370
well are you depressed or not i mean do you just want to lie on the floor as a fashion statement
>>
>>36189370

better than behaving 'abnormally' and incessantly ruminating about your wretched life.
>>
>>36189076
horrible psychiatrist as it seems
mine somewhat knew that somethings not right and slowly made me talk about it until I opened completely
>>
>>36189214
>Chad needing a stripclub
Strip clubs are for losers like us that need to pay to see females and get sex.
>>
File: ahaefaheafea.jpg (587KB, 924x900px) Image search: [Google]
ahaefaheafea.jpg
587KB, 924x900px
>>36188795
>go to psychiatrist
>psychiatrist writes down symptoms
>goes by the book (DSM-5)
>try different pills and dosages that fuck me up permanently after years of usage
>recommends I see a therapist
>same shit as above but asking stupid questions
>tells me shit I already know and thought about

Fuck these faggots taking my money. The reality is that we don't know jack shit about mental illness. It's no different than if you went online and did your own research. Hell, I even went to a different psychiatrist that didn't know one of the medications I was taking and he literally looked it up when I told him about it. I don't blame them though, there's a ton of medications and shit and don't expect them to know everything. The whole shit that "doctor's know best" is bullshit these days. They've always been full of shit. They're just doing a job.
At least I got neetbux now. I'm also dependent on benzos which I'm trying to get off of. I'm a schizo and I'm way better off without meds then I was on them but if I never went to a psychiatrist I would have probably never gotten the neetbux and would have killed myself years ago. The only reason why I'm alive is because I'm being paid to be alive with neetbux. I've also been an alcoholic and I feel like I'm very close to having a heart attack, stroke or something that will kill me.
>>
>>36188795
>go to psychiatrist
>tell him my issues
>"okay anon, so why do you think that is"
HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW NIGGER THATS YOUR JOB REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36189397
I don't lie on the floor, I wake up, go to work, come home and take out my anger on anonymous people, go out and get drunk, fall asleep on the bus, sometimes the chap is nice enough to not take to the fucking garage so that I have to get a cab, roll a joint on the way home, go to sleep

>>36189430
I'd still behave abnormally, I'd just alienate more people.
>>
>>36188795

lmao, my psychiatrist actually gave me caffeine pills as treatment

jokes on him because i drink a shitload of yerba mate
>>
>>36189526
>>36189538
maybe try talking about how you feel with parents if their still around
if not talk about it with a close friend maybe
>>
>>36189526
Jesus Christ
What do you do for fun?
>>
>>36189440
I think it is so sad that there are people who clearly are not fit for that job. Studying something doesn't mean one should do it as a profession, yet today's mindset is that anybody can do anything, and moreover people are full of themselves so they don't admit it to themselves.
>>
File: jk-0f9u039fj3.jpg (154KB, 748x917px) Image search: [Google]
jk-0f9u039fj3.jpg
154KB, 748x917px
>>36189619
When I'm sober? Nothing really. I just rotate between shitposting on PC and laying in bed watching jewtube. I can't even get the motivation to play vidya when I'm sober. Time sure does fly fast though.
When I'm drunk? Same thing except I play vidya instead of watching jewtube. And I drink about 3-5 times a week, all day. Doesn't help that I live in a rural area with shit internet too. If I had good internet I would at least be "social" with online friends via discord and multiplayer vidya but I can't do that on satellite internet mostly because of the latency.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.