[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I live for drugs Its great

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: (19).jpg (64KB, 409x409px)
(19).jpg
64KB, 409x409px
>I live for drugs
Its great
>>
Just who exactly would you be quoting there new friend?
>>
>>36188035
What do you use OP?
I'd rather use drugs to make sober life more fun, so I just sticks to psychs.
>>
>>36188077
Just lately I freaked out on acid. I freaked out very very badly.
>>
Enjoy your painful and lonely overdose
>>
File: 1433019976201.jpg (250KB, 530x397px) Image search: [Google]
1433019976201.jpg
250KB, 530x397px
>>36188035

really? how long have you been living for them for?

I've found that after 3 or so years of existing this way that I've started to loathe the fact that I have to rely on external substances to feel good

feels weak, feels dependent, feels pathetic

doesn't stop me from continuing to live this way though

wish I could just be content with life like so many other people seem to be able to do
>>
>>36188108
You do realize that overdosing on opiates is complete and utter bliss? You're in no pain, only complete euphoria and you cannot feel your body at all. You just drift away on a cloud of pure love while your body dies as respiratory depression sets in.
>>
>>36188093
How'd it go? I've had a panic attack on acid once and the other time I got so anxious I had diarrhea.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36188035
This and dude weed lmao.
>>
Xanax lads
>>
Can someone tell me of a site to buy shrooms that is not in the deepweb? I'm in the US and interested in psychonavigation
>>
>>36189815
>site to buy shrooms that is not in the deepweb
why can't you just use tor?
>>
>>36190141
I have no pc, I use a Wii to lurk 4chan
>>
>>36190141
Also good DW websites inscriptions are closed... Anyone had an experience with alphabay ? Worrying for the stealth.

And I also am seconding the anon you answered, Got my PC brought on by cops because it was carded. So I only have a mobile phone left
>>
>>36188035
I like to impress people with my drug use
>>
>>36188155

They're not all they're cracked up to be. I had a seizure on them from sedative rebound
>>
>>36191694
Were you on Tramadol? It's known to cause seizures because it has SSRI like functions as well.
>>
>>36191815
I used to take this it does fucking nothing. Have 1mg pills at the moment any tips on how to take it ? How much ? Took 4mg without any effect btw
>>
>>36192082
You need 100mg doses minimum to feel anything, it's not active at that small doses
>>
>regular DW vendor is away
>been drunk for 3 days

i want some weed jammit
>>
>>36192176
A full box is 30 fucking mg
this seems huge anon
>>
>>36192176
Okok I thought it was tramadol it's actually temesta sorry for losing your time I'm retarded
>>
>>36192183
Go on an app called "Whisper" and say this (it sensors posts and this usually works) "Hmu need some icky sticky green stuff" and someone still eventually reply.
>>
>>36192506
It requires Jewgle play services...
>>
>>36188035
Lord knows I miss heroin more than anything.

/Comfiest/ drug known to man.
>>
>>36188093
Did you do something stupid or was it actually random luck that it went south? I've tripped seven times and every time has been great because I always take precautions and ensure good timing and setting.
>>
>>36189815
Where are you from? Google 'Magic Truffles', it's basically the same thing. I get it from Amsterdam to the UK two or three times a year with no problem, don't know if they post to the states.
>>
>>36192743
Interesting, I just checked and it says they ship to the US usually taking 6+ days, is the site trustworthy? How is the mail packaged?
>>
>>36192658
No question.

First week clean :(
>>
File: bagoogoo.png (428KB, 445x535px) Image search: [Google]
bagoogoo.png
428KB, 445x535px
>tfw alcoholic since 4 years
>tfw use weed 1-2 times a month
>cigarettes daily
>no exercise for years

>tfw go to doctor, because afraid of being sick
>anon, we checked your blood and everything, you are in perfectly good health, congratulations

I FUCKING LOVE MY LIFE!

>tfw grandma eat a whole chicken everyday and drank a bottle of wine, died aged 86
>tfw great aunt smoked from 16 til she died aged 96
>tfw mom 52, drinked, smoked her entire life til now, got her results from doc back, pefectly health.

My genes are superior, who wants to breed? Your childrens can literally drink and smoke as much as they want and enjoy life without getting sick.

I fucking love it to be drunk all the time and be on weed and nicotine
>>
File: IMG_0836.jpg (258KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.jpg
258KB, 1536x1536px
Okay I am trying to do Banktransfer from the site an anon recommended, magictruffle, and I am a bit confused as to what to put down under city, zipcode, recipient email addres.

I am trying to trasnfer fund from my account to theirs as a method of payment

Pic related 1/2
>>
File: IMG_0837.jpg (211KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.jpg
211KB, 1536x1536px
>>36194750
2/2

The instructions are pretty much nonexistent, any kind anon willing to help i would appreciate it
>>
Waiting for a Sri Yantra necklace that I order like a week ago, gonna meditate while focusing on it. Just need some truffles
>>
>>36188035
Where do you get the money to fund your habit? Do you cheat "friends" and family out of money, or do you hold down a job and function in regular society?
>>
>>36195857
Got multiple sites with google ads, the server is only 40$ make around
300 a month plus neetbux
>>
>Opiates were the love of my life a I don't have them anymore

Jesus Christ they are fantastic, I could just go through wiki articles all day and feel like absolute bliss
>>
>>36195857
both, and it's still never enough
>>
>>36191532
I've used alphabay dozens of times without a hitch
>>
>>36188035
I'M THE WHITE RABBIT
I FREAKED OUT VERY VERY BADLY
FREAKED OUT ON ACID
I LIVE FOR DRUG
>>
>>36199220
I can't afford-
I would never buy drugs. I would never buy drugs.
>>
>>36199245
Here where I will sit alone, lost
Here I will dream why give me a drink
I need to think now
I've got to rid my stinkin' brain
>>
>>36189815
Look into 4-aco-dmt
>>
Resident morphine addict reporting in~
>>
>>36199977
Bumping my favorite thread

Wow, someone else here has a favorite thread as well!
>>
That song will always remind me of summer school.
>>
>>36188035
Can anyone direct me toward an online retailer they use (or jus their email or whatever if they have no site) to get some painkillers?
>>
>>36191815
>>36192176
So I'm what's considered "opioid naive". Took 200mg of tramadol last night and didn't feel anything. Slept til 3 though. Tonight I'm starting off with 200mg and will go up to 250mg in an hour and 300 in another.

Wish me luck, guy.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.