[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get a first GF >think about marrying her after a week

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1461626665499.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1461626665499.png
47KB, 650x773px
>finally get a first GF
>think about marrying her after a week
>>
File: 1475667608438.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1475667608438.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>finally get into a relationship
>it only lasts 20 days
>>
>>36188018
Congratulations. Now please proceed to /soc.
>>
>>36188018

OP, it's okay to feel that way. You finally have something in your life to be excited for. Allow yourself to have these nice feelings. Just don't propose to your gf just yet
>>
>>36188056

That's a board for narcissists and not for sharing feelings anonymously and wallowing in self-pity.
>>
>>36188055

Better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all*.

*applies to other things as well, not just love
>>
>girl smiles at your direction
>think about marrying for a week
>>
>>36188099
Don't know man, the pain of being alone was so much less than the pain of losing him. It's been 3 weeks and it's killing me
>>
>>36188153
booo hoo bitch, find a new relationship
>>
>>36188018
>after a week
>not the second you make eye-contact
fucking normies
>>
>>36188082
you're a nice person.

oregrnoalimaliboop
>>
>>36188082

i am not cut out for marriage, nor for kids, i get anxious just thinking about having to talk to people about everyday stuff. i'm probably Not even cut out for a relationship but like everything else in life it somehow fell in my lap.

>>36188153

Obviously I have no real experience in break-ups, but it's objectively clear that it's better. What this >>36188167 guy said. The only way is forward. The problem comes from when someone doesn't want to move forward. That's when the despair and regrets can find soil to grow.
>>
>>36188153
This is why I'm just not going to bother with relationships.

I have absolutely no doubt I'd kill myself in that situation.
>>
>>36188018
spoiler: you will break up
>>
>>36188196

Since you haven't killed yourself already, it means you wouldn't kill yourself in that situation. Chances are most people want to die already, so experiencing something nice, even if it makes everything worse (temporarily) after is a good thing.
>>
>>36188196
What kind of a faggot are you? If you're a woman you're still a faggot because you suck dicks. In what shape or form is a breakup worse than being lonely? Jesus fucking Christ. I'd kill half of this board with a flip flop for a fucking one day relationship.
>>
>>36188249
>In what shape or form is a breakup worse than being lonely?

>be starving
>somebody puts food in your hands
>overcome with joy, think you will finally be able to eat and get rid of the pain of starvation
>they take the food back and run away
>>
op that's so cute

I want a boyfriend
>>
>>36188305

Except that you get to experience an "all you can eat buffet" before they take it away from you again after a certain time. There's always the possibility of getting a new buffet after that.
>>
>>36188167
>>36188189
Yeah maybe I'll be called a retard but I don't want to move on or find someone new.

I never met someone like him, someone I could connect to so well and feel so much love for. I'd rather just wallow in pity than make myself find someone else just for the sake of it and have no real feelings for them because I'm still hung up on the last person.
>>
>>36188325
Let me impregnate your ass
>>
>>36188366
You fail to realize introducing what you had pained and hoped for only to take it away greatly increases the pain you feel.

Even though you got a whiff of it, it slipped out of your grasp causing further mental dissonance.
>>
>>36188382

That's normal, I assume, but blatantly wrong.

There are a lot of people out there. Finding someone even better isn't unrealistic. Especially if you were broken up with, which means that the person definitely wasn't that "good". One of thew few tolerable cases to feel that way is if your long term partner died and you had a child.
>>
>>36188408

A normal reaction would be to feel sad, but use the formerly good feeligns as a driving force to feel it again (find a new relationship).
>>
>>36188422
I know, I guess I'm still just feeling shit over it.

He broke up with me because his mental issues were getting overwhelming and he didn't want me to have to go through a bad relationship because of it.

I don't know, I would've done everything for him but maybe he was right? Whatever the case it's a shit situation
>>
>>36188305
>be starving
>plant some crops
>they begin to sprout, overcome with joy, think you will finally be able to eat and get rid of the pain of starvation
>something happens and the crops die and the soil is infertile
>find another field, maybe this one will last
>plant some crops...
>>
>>36188153
Fag

>>
>>36188486

>they sprout, you're overcome with joy
>they start growing so much
>you realize you planted way too many
>can't keep up with everything
>find a tractor to help you reaping
>it works at first, but it starts to destroy your crops
>hope your crops never find out you used forbidden utilities
>your crops stabilize, but you don't know why
>find out your neighbour has been plowing your field
>go to your agricultural department hoping to get advice how to save your field
>it only points out your shitty seeds and your inability to farm while costing too much money the state doesn't subsidize
>>
>>36188550
ok fine let's use your other analogy again

>be starving
>die
>>
File: 1491799979918_0.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491799979918_0.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
I remember my first and only gf, broke up with me when I ran out of money to give her.

I want off this ride
>>
>>36188153
20 days = 3 weeks of morning
What
>>
>>36188654
>having money in the first place
normies out
>>
>>36188680
It was barely any.

Also fuck you
>>
>>36188667
I don't understand your original question
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.