[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the actual argument against women being sluts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_7423.jpg (180KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7423.jpg
180KB, 1080x720px
What is the actual argument against women being sluts?
>>
>STDs
>Relationship stability and happiness goes down with increased partner count past a certain threshold (I think 4 or 5)

Off the top of my head
>>
>>36187660
Lack of self control and giving in to animal instincts.

Low loyalty
>>
Sluts are not marriage material. When they realise it, it will be too late.
>>
>>36187660
Being cucked
Not wanting leftovers
It ends up with polygamy where chads get to fuck them all and betas get nothing
>>
that they're not being a slut with me
>>
>>36187660
Abortions are paid for by the taxpayer.
>>
>>36187749
at least in a free sex polygamy you might every now and then get on with an attractive woman.

really the bad thing about sluttiness is the double standard. nobody is criticizing lisa ann or piper perri, but you can't cynically use your pussy and then cry over a romance novel
>>
It's much easier for women to be sluts than it is for men to be man-sluts. So beta males envy how even girls who are 6/10s can hop on a dick on demand.
>>
You know what in the the actual motivation that gets used against sluts is?
"She gives up her pussy too easily, and so the marketvalue of my own drops"

And that is why this shit will not work, as most things women do. Normie males do not give much of a a fuck, they'll grin and pass her number to a bro.
>>
>>36187849
>at least in a free sex polygamy you might every now and then get on with an attractive woman.
Normie GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
High risk of STD's, which lots of money get spent on research and treatments just because people can't control themselves.
Self-esteem becomes linked to sexual partners
Stability of relationships decrease as number of sexual partners rises
Highet rates of single motherhood, which is linked to extremely high rates of mental issues and criminal behavior.

Do I need to go on?
>>
What else should hold man and woman together, besides sharing their first sexual experience, and their unwithered bodies with each other? If a woman wants to revel in irresponsibility, only to give an older, less attractive version of herself to the father of her children, what incentive does he have to stay with her? Women have to choose between marrying as a virgin, or growing old as a single-mother.
>>
Why do you need to hear an argument against it as if there is an objective problem with being a slut or with disliking them?
>>
File: Average woman 58.jpg (151KB, 1200x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Average woman 58.jpg
151KB, 1200x1380px
>>36187660
>>36187687
>>36187938
>>36187959
>>36187971
There is certainly a mountain of objective evidence
>>
>>36187687
>(I think 4 or 5)
Actually it's 0.
>>
>>36187985
No, you're trying to assert that marriage is good and is some kind of necessity. That is not objective.
>>
File: Average woman 43.jpg (363KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Average woman 43.jpg
363KB, 850x1100px
>>36187985
And so on originally done with a fine original sauce
>>
>>36187660
Why respect someone who lets people use and abuse her/him?
Sorry I have a back bone and standards.
>>
File: IMG_6911.jpg (18KB, 174x172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6911.jpg
18KB, 174x172px
>>36187985
Because marriage is the means to happiness. Probably is nice to be with someone for a while, but maybe that's from ignorance and naievety that there's plenty to go around. Well not for us robots.
>>
>>36187660
Sluts hurt themselves:
>statistically, you're more prone to STDs
>statistically, you're more likely to be depressed
>women have a higher chance of being harmed by a potential sex partner, having many sexual partners shows lack of good thinking
>higher chance of being left suddenly/cheated on
>pregnancy scares
>turning 30 and finding out no one wants to marry you because of your past
>loose pussy full of warts

Sluts hurt their husbands:
>statistically, your eventual marriage will be a lot more turbulent
>sluts lie about their past to their husbands, and when he finds out it destroys the marriage
>sluts are cheaters
>sluts are gold diggers
>sluts make terrible wives
>sluts are incapable of loving their husbands

Sluts hurt their children:
>sluts make up 100% of all abortions
>sluts make terrible mothers
>more than 40% of single mothers live in poverty
>the annual cost for child care averages over 40% what the median income for a single mother is
>children born from teenage mothers are more likely to have health problems, both physically and psychologically
>children without a father figure are more likely to grow up maladjusted or go to prison

Sluts hurt society:
>45% of single mothers receive food stamps, paid by tax payers who can keep their legs shut
>25% of single mothers don't have health insurance, meaning its up to tax payers to pay for her herpes ointments
>sluts demand, year after year, for free birth control from the government so they can keep on slutting it up
>sluts are causing divorce rates to skyrocket, and marriage rates to plummet
>men are literally dropping out of society because they can't find a non-slut to marry

but OH! THEY'RE NOT HURTING ANYBODY!
>>
File: Average woman 6.jpg (1MB, 3596x2102px) Image search: [Google]
Average woman 6.jpg
1MB, 3596x2102px
>>36188005
>>36188015
In a society that is not so out of control with gynocentrism then yes, marriage, or at least a stable two-parent home provides the best way of raising functioning kids. That chart shows how the relationships split up and this is harmful to children.

I'm against institution of marriage though the formation of the nuclear family is essential for civilization and even non-married couples have a lower chance of lasting with a slut going into the relationship. More evidence inbound
>>
>>36188005
>marriage is good and is some kind of necessity.
The main arguments against sluts pertain to their being bad LTR material. So yes, if you don't care about LTRs there's nothing wrong with sluts. In fact, they're better in that case because it takes less work for you to get sex out of them and it won't hurt their feelings when you pump and dump them.
>>
>Sluts are bad because it's wrong to have sex with someone who is not me

said by the entire bitter virgin squad of /r9k/.
>>
>>36188073
There isn't even any need for first world people to have children in a globalist society. Immigrants have a higher fertility rate and we can admit as many as we need.

I'm not saying it's a good thing but it's reality. Western countries have no nations. The USA is just a market with a military.
>>
File: Average woman 7.jpg (660KB, 1825x4361px) Image search: [Google]
Average woman 7.jpg
660KB, 1825x4361px
>>36188073
>>36188100
Nice strawman you got there. Definitely original and it really made me think.

Last bit. Make of this knowledge what you will.

Also,
>>36188111
Nice bait lol You might as well have said fuck Zrumpf and fuck white people.
>Western countries are just markets with militaries
>This was not always the case but fuck trying to undo the problem
>Let's just make it worse
>>
>>36187985
>Percent of still-married with 1 sexual partner nearly 100%

No shit Sherlock. Think about that for one fucking minute. If someone had only 1 sexual partner, married him/her, then divorced, he/she will have more than 1 sexual partner upon remarrying or just having sex ever again.

The only group that makes it not 100% are those who are recently divorced or widowed and haven't had sex with someone else yet.

It does NOT mean "being married to your only sexual partner gives 98% odds the marriage will last". It's deliberately made that way to mislead gullible virgins like you.
>>
>>36188140
Well you don't have any argument for why things should be different other than because it would make you happy.
>>
File: all I wanted was a pepsi, mom.gif (1011KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
all I wanted was a pepsi, mom.gif
1011KB, 500x281px
>>36187660
I'm a wizard, bro, don't even care
>>
File: samneil7.jpg (27KB, 475x272px) Image search: [Google]
samneil7.jpg
27KB, 475x272px
>>36188140
>2010
So by now at least every fourth women you look at has sucked some 10 miles of cock. Ours not included, because fuck those nerdy creeps.
FUTURE'S LOOKING BRIGHT GUYS
>>
File: Average woman 27.png (609KB, 1808x3731px) Image search: [Google]
Average woman 27.png
609KB, 1808x3731px
>>36188248
No. The argument is that it leads to a healthier society that can last without having the anchors of a bloated government, a welfare state, big governments being controlled by lobbyists and a fucked up situation where the average person is more a subject than a citizen. It has nothing to do with my own personal happiness. Notice that I used empirical evidence rather than anecdotal evidence. Get fucking shrekt.

>>36188192
Dumbass. There are less divorces among those with fewer sexual partners. Here you go:
https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/

>le no shit sherlock

You detestable faggot. Gas yourself and try looking at the data before you give in to your desire to gobble cock.
>>
>>36188347
You shouldn't call anyone dumbass when you're posting a link to the meme "study" that gets posted here every day and has been thoroughly debunked.

Neither should you call anyone a dumbass when you have obviously not looked at the data. I actually have looked at it. Hint: looking at data is not "googling for what they claim is the source". In fact, their raw data doesn't even contain the number of sexual partners in the way they claim in the graph. It's made up or wildly extrapolated at best. But since they don't give their methodology, it's impossible to replicate their claims. In other words, pseudoscience.

But gullible virgins like you eat it right up because it supports your beliefs.
>>
>>36187660
>What is the actual argument against women being sluts?
If would only fuck sluts there would be no problem. However most of them want to believe that they can make her from slut to housewife.
>>
>>36188347
>the popular form of social order is empirically the unhealthy and deleterious one. The kind I like, which nobody else wants, is actually statistically and scientifically proven to work more better!

(You)
>>
File: Apu 5.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
Apu 5.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>36188442
>You shouldn't call anyone a dumbass
>No shit sherlock
>Their methodology isn't listed but I will still claim their evidence is wildly extrapolated.
>The data is debunked(proof?)

You really should provide evidence for your claims. Also, the tired old
>You're a bitter virgin. That's why you don't like used up sluts
argument doesn't work here, Norman. Might as well have called me a neckbeard. Or fat. Or autistic. This is 4chan.

Hmmm really made me think.
>>
>>36188483
You're 100% correct. What's your point?
>>
>>36188612
Stop being a nazi virgin and just go outside
>>
That whiteknight fag in here is hilarious to behold, like watching someone try to fix a creaking dam with dried-out, none stick ducttape while on occasion giving a nervous glance over his shoulder:"Nope Villager, everything is safe, no worries"

I think I found the Mr. Bean of the internet
>>
File: BIA.jpg (1MB, 2480x2458px) Image search: [Google]
BIA.jpg
1MB, 2480x2458px
>>36188483
Beautiful strawman. Truly fantastic. I love how you skipped the fact that all of the western world is facing a problem in regards to fiscal policies, fertility rate, and increasingly large swaths of people checking out of society. I never said anything about what I like but I have posed an argument and evidence as to what works, which you have not. Also,

>Hurr durr don't call out any problems with society or else you are just contrarian.

I appreciate the (You) though. Have one too.

>>36188612

That's not me.
>>36188625

Poor argument
>>
>>36188625
No, I'd rather stay a nazi virgin. Again, what's your point?
>>
None. I don't give a fuck what they do. If we fuck we fuck. If I love em I'll love em. They'll have people in their past, I'll have people in my past. Not that crazy. Maybe it'll work, maybe it wont. Not like I'll ever get married. Just a piece of paper that says what you both should've already known.
>>
>>36188005
There are many studies that without a doubt prove that marriage is the cornerstone of creating better environments for children to be raised in and at ending multi-generational poverty.
There are some mentions and links to the studies in this article.
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-03-28/how-utah-keeps-the-american-dream-alive
>>
>>36188073
The nuclear family cannot exist without the institution of marriage. Marriage is a social contract committing the two participants into rearing children they create. Other wise Tyrone of Jimbob have 6 kids with 3 different women and their resources are drained, the state has to provide for the children and the cycle of poverty continues.
>>
>>36188895
I suppose I left that a bit ambiguous. I agree with marriage as a social institution but not as a legal institution. Basically I want the government to stop treading on marriages.

With welfare and alimony(which shouldn't exist) and child support(which should be replaced with shared custody, but this is damn near prohibited by government giving sole custody to mothers 87% of the time) being in the hands of a large government the very same
>Tyrone of Jimbob have 6 kids with 3 different women
still happens.
>>
>>36189012
Legal aspects should only come about on a case-by-case basis when one parent tries to deny the other one parental rights or if an agreement on time and monetary management must require law officials.
>>
Why do you people care so much about marriages and families? It's not like any of you will ever even have sex.
>>
>>36189249
we must bear witness
>>
>>36187687
Pair bonding in women decreases after more then 3 guys...
Its true and you know it... But who cares its the age of decadence go out and fuck a bunch I guess...
>>
>>36187767
THIS RIGHT HERE.
I LOVE SEX BUT WHEN YOU TRY SO HARD JUST TO HAVE SOME 5 OUTTA 10 TELL YOU YOU ARE TRASH AND NOT GOOD ENOUGH IT HURTS
>>
File: pride.jpg (76KB, 749x1014px) Image search: [Google]
pride.jpg
76KB, 749x1014px
>>36189249
This is where I'd have differing opinions from /r9k/ since I'm a moralfag, but I care about society and wouldn't want to see it devolve into some shit where orgies are a common pastime.
Was actually thinking of getting some type of government job though.
>>
You took this from /pol/
FUCKOFF
>>
>>36187660
There is no argument against it. My unwillingness to date a slut is hardly an argument against slutty behavior.
>>
>>36190631
>Pair bonding in women decreases after more then 3 guys...
Surely you must have a reliable source for such a claim?
>>
>>36190631
Pair bonding is also impacted when the man is an autist who struggles to connect with other people. But let's blame the sluts instead of solving problems within our control
>>
>>36187660

This was asked on /pol/ too.

/pol/ and /r9k/ are so similar.

We will join as one again one day.
>>
>>36187660
They can be a slut if they want but stop doing it off other peoples resources and should reap what they sow.
>>
File: 1452385349092.png (224KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452385349092.png
224KB, 720x400px
>>36188015
>80% of women have HPV by age 50

jfc this can't be true, that's disgusting
>>
>slept +10 women I pick up at bars

Am I doomed to being a slut /r9k/
>>
>>36191943
>Am I doomed to being a slut /r9k/
Yes. You were slut since 1st random pickup at bar.
>>
>>36191931
Yes basically every person I the world who has had sex with multiple people or one person who was sexually promiscuous has some strain of genital warts.

Like the only way you would not get it is by doing a virgin or living a life of celibacy
>>
>>36187660

I would like to catch some slut puss
>>
>>36188140
If there are any like this that highlight that sluts are unhappier on average, but that could be easily understood by the average woman, that'd be solid.
>>
>>36193203
>that could be easily understood by the average woman
We are neets, not magicians.
I would check for suicide numbers?
>>
File: 1491928590597.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491928590597.webm
1MB, 960x540px
>>36188069
webm related is how all liberated grills would reply to your post
>>
>>36193067
Too bad sluts ridicule virgin boys.
>>
>>36194565
Sure thing, sluts certainly aren't known for being emotionally vulnerable and insecure right?

I happen to know one who's expressed extreme remorse to me for always hurting her bfs, she just turns into a different person when she's drunk, etc. Same shit for as long as Ive known her, but if she sees written on a chart what she knows from real life, well there'll be more tears than fingers I should expect. And who knows, maybe it'll benefit her.

Inb4 edgy, I'm just like every other bitter faggot here except I'm willing to do something to satisfy myself.
>>
>>36187767
/thread
+1000 Internets
>>
>>36188483

I'm not even fully on board with this idea that it is ONLY WIMMINZ ruining society - I think it has its roots in a much deeper malaise which includes large numbers of people being flatly unable to accept economic truths which render their ideas of fairness fucking moot but...

You are a fucking MORON. I could just as easily say the following

>Implying ceaser didn't want what's best for us plebs
>Implying we dont run the world
>Implying the senate ever helped us.

And not realize that by, as a member of the roman mob, accepting arbitrary rule from the man who heads the largest section of my relatively new marius-model army would, in time, be utterly fucking destructive, leading to constant wars between the "soldier emperors" in a scarce hundred years.

Societies CAN and regularly fucking DO collapse because of SYSTEMIC REASONS.

Either debunk this guy's systemic reason or fuck off.
>>
File: C7JoM5DU8AIJd3I.jpg:orig.jpg (268KB, 938x1745px) Image search: [Google]
C7JoM5DU8AIJd3I.jpg:orig.jpg
268KB, 938x1745px
I don't care so much about being the first inside her, I want to be the first to leave her. I want to reject a women so bad. I want to see her eyes widen in shock, as she realizes she will have to rise our child on her own, I want to hear her begging me to stay. I want to see her crying her eyes out, vomitting and convulsing on the floor uncontrollably. Women deserve this for rejecting me. If she was a slut, it wouldn't even hurt her half as good.
>>
File: 01_1.jpg (387KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
01_1.jpg
387KB, 850x1200px
I would be a slut too if I could get pussy as easy as girls could get dick. Its easy to judge when you're a guy and sex doesn't just fall into your lap from birth, but the only thing that keeps us in check is that girls are the gatekeepers to sex and filter out most men.
>>
The issue with them being sluts stems from their expectation they won't face consequences for it. They want their cake and to eat it too. They want to behave like harlots and still be respected. Nothing in life works that way. You cannot control how people view your actions.

It's not a double standard either because women are just as capable of finding manwhores gross, but they actually find them hot.

Women like sex and that's normal but similar to liking food you can either have healthy sex or junk sex. You're gonna face the consequences either way.
>>
>>36187660
>cannot turn a slut into a wife, if she left them she'll likely leave you
>she has stds now and is ugly now that she wants to settle (down)
>stds bad for baby
>she gets loose
>loose meme aside, females are too hard to please before even having sex with males that please them miraculously well during their slut days that them being spoiled by the miracles makes men not want to have sex with them for being inadequate and men are programmed to want to please the girl they fuck 99 percent of the time so they don't want to fuck the sluts either

Last greentext sucks but you get the point.
>>
>>36197649
>makes niether want each other*
Grammar fucked.

And

reminder that females get std's easier*
>>
>>36196372
Wow namecalling because I don't agree with a virginity-centric social order for the 1% of autistic losers in three world.

Actually that is pretty predictable.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.