[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whoa... I'd be real ashamed to be a man right now...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

File: Capture.png (431KB, 1384x1682px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
431KB, 1384x1682px
Whoa... I'd be real ashamed to be a man right now...
>>
that's a pretty gay twitter avatar, OP
>>
God I hate people like that so fucking much.

Virtue signalling assholes.
>>
Hey r9k, please stop hating women. #dobetter
>>
I wish i could hijack his twitter right now and post "Hey Women, stop being vapid idiots"

Want to lay bets just quickly he would get fired from whatever he does for it?
>>
>>36187658
i think it goes a bit deeper, like, unironically "i might be lacking a lot of things but at least im a good boy" or "pretending universal values are under attack let's me have meaning in my life"
>>
>>36187711
Do it.

Let's actually do this just to see what happens.
>>
I don't believe anybody really cares about anyone, it's all virtue signaling.
>>
>>36187728
As said, 'Wish I could'
>>
>man kills a woman, a child, and himself because he can't get over a breakup
>/r9k/ defense force comes to the rescue
Sad 2bh
>>
>>36187626
He's right you know. If everyone was more feminine the world would be a much better place.

Men are just violent, sex crazed savages.
>>
If you push a man to far, you get what you deserve. What's so strange about that?
>>
>>36187827
>not wanting to fuck is "pushing a man too far"
>>
>>36187770

>imply he didn't do the right thing
>>
>>36187626
https://youtu.be/9_Uqjb9az8Q

here at it again to siphon some cash from you retards
>>
>>36187845
Even if you want to play the role of edgy misogynist, how can you defend the guy shooting kids? If he wanted to kill his wife, he should have done it at home.
>>
>>36187803
If people were more like women, they would take less chances, but they would also be more emotional.
They would be less aggressive, but more vindictive. Instead of punching you in the face, they would put a knife in your back.
>>
>>36187837
>not wanting to fuck a man is bad
>but having sex is also bad
>>
>>36187626
Is /pol/ trying to turn us against fairly reasonable positions now?
>>
>>36187626
Niggeries
>>
>>36187929
/pol/ is tearting itself apart ever since the strike on syria, it's hilarious to watch
>>
rather insulting to be judged by my gender

now i know how muslims feel
>>
>>36187893
the article I read said he shot the kids by accident.
>>
>>36187929
Half of /pol/ is trying to kill off the other half for supporting or not supporting Syrian missile strikes while being convinced that the other side is being paid by the government or reddit to argue otherwise. If there ever was people there who supported fairly reasonable positions, they're gone now.
>>
File: 1381307972730.jpg (53KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1381307972730.jpg
53KB, 960x717px
>>36187626
woww, he's so humble and self aware and everything
>>
>>36188023
He still shot them by shooting at his wife in a classroom full of kids. There's plenty of places where he could have shot his wife without killing anyone else.
>>
>>36187770
bitch deserved it for breaking up the family.
>>
>>36187929
The point is that this is attention-whoring virtue-signalling faggotry at its finest.

Everything from his pretentious avatar to the snarky millenial style of his tweet should piss normal people off. It's content-devoid common sense repackaged with modern edge in order to boost his social media stats.

He may as well have said "hey nigs - stop nigging"
>>
>>36187711

Well then, react to his post and say something
>>
>Not even 1k retweets or favorites.

Who cares? You people just look for shit to complain about
>>
>>36188160
Yeah, this is basically the jist of it.
>>
>>36187879
The voice of this youtube-channel and the laughing is uber-creepy and maximum autistic. Holy fucking shit what a gay retard.
It's funny that he thinks he gets my views. LOL what if we watch it without useragent? Hah it doesn't count up!
>>
>>36188160
Don't you get tired of spouting all of those buzzwords?
>>
>>36187626
If I had an Y chromosome instead of X chromosome, assaulting a guy who doesn't want to live with me would be socially acceptable? I don't think so.
>>
>>36187626
If the bitch doesn't want to get shot, stabbed and beaten up. The dumb bitch shouldn't escape her cage.
>>
Do men actually assault women that "don't want to be with them"?
Also "women that don't want to be with you" is such a broad category.
>>
>>36187626
>people actually do this shit in the insatiable quest for likes
Why is the world so fake?
>>
>>36187626
Fuck your collective guilt complex. Did you know women commit 80% of child abuse? Wow how shameful. Did you know lesbians commit the most physical abuse of their partners, out of any couple type? Did you know obese people have significantly worse self control and tend to be worse at their jobs than normal people? Wow I'd be pretty ashamed to be an obese lesbian right now if I were you OP.

Saged. Retarded identity-politics tumblrites gtfo.
>>
>>36187626
Who is this fucking nigger, and why should I care?
>>
>all men
>she thinks over 3 and a half billion people get together and have meetings and shit

lmao. but then she says "hey men. do better" so this is clearly her projecting; she either had a bad father or a bad partner
>>
>>36187770
>woman murders her children
>feminists pretend it didn't happen and she gets off with no jail time

Really fires those neurons.
>>
>>36188831
It's exceedingly rare, but feminists pretend like it's an epidemic. Of course they neglect to mention that men are far more likely to be the victims of violence than women, but they gotta push that false narrative!

The fantasy feminists have created has enveloped so many minds, it is absolutely surreal.
>>
File: 1489559126242.png (107KB, 521x632px) Image search: [Google]
1489559126242.png
107KB, 521x632px
Hey blacks stop commiting crime at a way higher rate.

Hey islamist stop blowing yourselves up.

Hey asians stop eating dogs.

Hey hispanics stop illegally entering countries.
>>
>>36188992
Hey whites stop sexualizing the emoticon dog girl.
>>
>>36188911
>She
>Literally a black bearded man
>>
>>36188943
>Kill hundreds of thousands of unborn children every year
>Feminists justify it by claiming they aren't real people

They're literally detached from reality
>>
>>36189263
Robots are becoming more and more desperate every day.
>>
>>36189302
>Black bearded man
>Yeah, but does he have a feminine penis
>>
>>36189016
Hey Genndy stop making kino
>>
>>36187770
As long as it was in the name of allah we should celebrate this enrichement and respect their acient rape and murder cult
>>
>>36187977
Pol statut: DEVIDED
>mfw drumpf even managed to devide /pol/
Some say it was an attempt to shut the russian connexion narrative i don't believe it
>>
>>36189263
But nobody can tell on the internet...
>>
>>36189288
>don't walk on two legs
>don't communicate primarly through speech
>no abstract thinking
>no emotions
>be just a literal mass of cells
why this should be considered human?
>>
>>36189705
All of these points apply to people in a coma. Does that mean people in a coma aren't humans?
>>
File: 0cp4OOU.gif (985KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
0cp4OOU.gif
985KB, 500x283px
>>36187626

hey muslims, stop turning into extremists and blowing up places and running people over

hey blacks, stop commiting majority of violent crimes

hey women, stop having a higher rate of adultery and commiting majority of child abuse

Generalisations are retarded, the man in the OP is retarded, anyone making these statements is retarded.

/thread
>>
>>36187626
if he caught his wife banging some other dude he'd probably grab his gun too.

infidelity should be punishable by law.
>>
File: 1486342373443.jpg (259KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486342373443.jpg
259KB, 2000x1000px
>>36187646
Crown on purple?

Thats royalty not gay, pleb
>>
>>36187626
Replace "men" with "women" and "son" with "daughter". It can literally apply to both genders. In fact, women actually treat their kids worse than men and they actually cause more domestic abuse cases than men. They also have more rights than men and they almost always get the courts favor. Not to mention they have a higher chance of abusing their kids if they gain custody (which is nearly all of the time) and said kids are very likely to commit suicide in their teens.

You're not fighting for "equality". You're fighting for sexism. Kill yourself today.
>>
>>36190113
This.

The marriage contract is the only contract that can be broken without punnishment on the party that breaks it (no fault divorce)
>>
>>36190235
Shut up bigot
>>
>>36187626
He looks like the "I'm only human" guy. Both fatties need the fat punched out of them.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-09-21-36-16-1.png (262KB, 699x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-09-21-36-16-1.png
262KB, 699x1035px
>>36187626
Fuck women
Fucking homicidal maniacs
>>
>>36187626
>Do better

I'm doing just fine. Fuck off.
>>
He sounds like a massive cuck
>>
Why give a specific reason? Its not like the reason matters, does it make it ok if its because you don't agree with their political or religious beliefs?
>>
>>36187626
Hey Muslims, Please stop running people over, shooting, beheading and killing people who don't believe in the same as you.

Post it in reply. I don't twitter.
>>
>>36187626
Hey women. Stop being vapid cunts and just say yes to the men who deserve it.
>>
>>36187626
wtf i was planning on assaulting some women tonight and now this literally who is telling me i cant?!
guess i should play cs instead then
>>
>>36195024
Not gonna lie, this is exactly my thought.
>>
File: IMG_3483.jpg (15KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3483.jpg
15KB, 267x323px
>>36187626
>Please keep telling men who do to stop it
LOL MEN WHO DO THAT SHIT ALREADY KNOW IT'S WRONG RETARD THEY JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK
>>
when did this happen, are they referring to a particular event or is this a complete strawman
>>
>>36195299
They're referring to a recent shooting but it's still a complete straw man. No sane person actually thinks it's acceptable to kill women who won't be with you. It's a non-issue propped up by femcunts and numales as proof of "muh patriarchy"
>>
>>36187626
>Hey, other man! Stop shooting, stabbing, hitting or otherwise assaulting women that don't want to be with you!
>Wow, I never saw it that way! Thanks for telling me I should not be shooting, stabbing, hitting or otherwise assaulting women that don't want to be with me! Without you telling me this, I would not have known these to be activites from which I must refrain!
>No problem, other man! I am glad you see things my way! I am so glad I single handedly prevented you from shooting, stabbing, hitting or otherwise assaulting women that don't want to be with you, because if I hadn't told you to do not to these things, there is no telling that what may have happened.
>You said it friend! If you hadn't specifically told me that I should not be shooting, stabbing, hitting or otherwise assaulting women that don't want to be with me, I may have actually begun shooting stabbing, hitting or otherwise assaulting women that don't want to be with me! But now that you've told me to not to it, I will not be shooting, stabbing, hitting or otherwise assaulting women that don't want to be with me!
>Thank God that I told you this. I am a hero and a saint.
>>
>>36187626
Does he think this will get him laid or something?
>>
File: IMG_3513.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3513.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>36195390
Capped and kekked
>>
>>36190218
>purple
that's hot pink you faggot
>>
>>36195462
You are a dumb

son of a bitch.

I know about hot pink, don't fuck with me on this.
>>
>>36189713
Pretty much, if they're in a coma and they can't wake up you might as well unplug em' and get it over with. At that point the guy's just a waste of resources.
>>
>>36187626
Isn't this the wheelchair dude from Superstore?
>>
>>36195434
heh ya prety epic :)
>>
>>36195434
>>36195390
cringe

originali killyourselfi
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.