[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

w-why are you people so mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1470632857331.jpg (13KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1470632857331.jpg
13KB, 500x259px
w-why are you people so mean
>>
>>36187563
I love you anon. Don't cry please.
>>
>>36187563
tough love bitch
>>
>>36187563
All people reflect how they were treated. Monkey see monkey do.
>>
>>36187563
This is me every time I post on /a/
>>
>>36187563
We're only mean to scare the outsiders. It's for the best, fellow robot.
>>
>>36187563
I'm trying to be a nicer person.
I really am.

I'm sorry for everything I've written that may have hurt you or others.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>36187563
Tell us what happened anon. And are you sure you don't deserve it? Sometimes people are pieces of shit and blind to it and play the victim when people call them out. Just saying. But yes sometimes people are mean as fuck for no good reason and they're dicks and fuck them and I'm sorry.

4chan generally tries to get to the heart of something though and gives excuses to no one. That's why it can be hard to open up to them, because you'll hear things you might not want to, or mean anons want to abuse you.
>>
It's because ugly virgin manlets are the meanest people in the world
>>
>>36187563
Hurt people hurt people :(
>>
>>36187563
Reading this almost made me cry.

I've been such an emotional empathetic fag lately and seeing the sadness on this board is so upsetting.

I'm sorry somebody hurt you OP.
>>
>>36187563
because we were betrayed every time we trusted someone.

every single time.

even after hearing "not everyone is like that" dozens of times
>>
>>36187563
I love you anon, some people are just straight garbage
>>
File: KE7agPi.png (276KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
KE7agPi.png
276KB, 586x634px
I have to be mean so people can't be mean to me. I want to be nice I really do, but normies allways want to be mean with eachother.
>>
Well the average poster here is like 16 years old
>>
File: shhhhhink.gif (258KB, 500x180px) Image search: [Google]
shhhhhink.gif
258KB, 500x180px
>>36187563
I'm not mean, I'm just doing unto others as they've seen fit to do unto me
>>
So that when I kill myself, it won't hurt the people that I'll leave behind as much.
>>
>>36188133
Hey i'm an ugly virgin manlet and I'll have you know I'm a businessman, I'm a family man, Man of the people, Man of the church, Man of the country, I'm a patriot, A veteran, A man of god, A missionary, A postman, I work at jamba juice, okay? My dog is spayed, I got letters ready for me at the notary republic, I know a cobbler, I make my own quilts, Love eggs, Shop locally, I support local causes, I take a cruise ship every 3 months, I wear reading glasses, My daughter has braces, My eyebrows are shaved and my friends are all geese. I live in a house, I have a head, My clothes are all combustible, My medicine is over the counter except for one prescription, I have a shirt that reads "If you don't like me, I'll go fuck your mother.". I am inside of the matrix, I live in a home with no windows, I have lasers inside my brain, I have a shark in my bathroom, My dog sleeps in my bed with me, I have mouse under the rug, My friends are all dead, I went to India once and I like bowling.
>>
>>36187563
Bullying either makes you grow a spine or breaks you completely.
>>
>>36188545
Shut up ya transgemdered dog whistle
>>
because I feel nothing but hatred
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.