[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, What do you honestly think about LDRs? Are you in one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1484735582002.jpg (17KB, 480x341px) Image search: [Google]
1484735582002.jpg
17KB, 480x341px
Fembots, What do you honestly think about LDRs? Are you in one now? Have you been in one? Where was/is he/she from? How far you live/lived from each other?

Post experiences and thoughts, robots are welcome too.
>>
File: 1490009198478.jpg (99KB, 622x622px) Image search: [Google]
1490009198478.jpg
99KB, 622x622px
>>36187515
Ive never been in a ldr, but it seems nice. Its an alternative way to meet someone. I can imagine its difficult though, with the amount of weirdos that are lurking around though
>>
>>36187594
>with the amount of weirdos that are lurking around though
What do you mean?
>>
>>36187615
Im sorry, im not talking about here in gneral. I should have specified. I meant people catfishing and stuff.
>>
>>36187648
yeah you're right plus some people are dum af on internet, I mean all they want is nudes and nothing more
>>
>>36187515

Currently in a ldr right now
Knew him (online) for 5 years ago because we used have blogs of the similar interests
Message eachother here and there he was the one that messaged me and posted cute comments on my drawings.
One day we started talking trough dm and had fun but it stopped there.
out of nowhere he tweeted me while drunk saying how he wanted to talk to me more.
And from that we texted everyday until he confessed he had a crush on me since that day
Apparently he used to visit this board and was in his way to become a neet before meeting him, I'm going to visit him in a month for the first time.
We're 7 hours apart.
LDR aren't for everyone you have to appreciate more emotional connection rather than physical also insecurity can break the relationship quite easily something i have problems with.
>>
>>36188006
>also insecurity can break the relationship quite easily something i have problems with.
What would be your advice then for someone who is newfag? Also how old are you?
>>
>>36187515
I dated an animeposter called 'taters' long distance. It wasn't a very good relationship, but I don't necessarily think it was due to the distance. His roommate hated me and he was opposed to expressing affection.
>>
My husband and I met when we were both studing abroad 9000 km away from home.
He graduated before I did and we then lived 9000 km apart.
After that we lived 2000 km apart for another year because of his job and then 500 km apart for another 4 years.
We finally moved in together after I decided to go for a semi decent job where he was living compared to the great one I had where I was living.
I obviously also left my friends behind.
I haven't regretted it since we've been dating for 8 years now and I am more in love with him than I ever was. I haven't reached the peak of my love for him yet.
But in order to survive a LDR you'll have to make a lot of sacrifices and you have to be certain the other person's worth it for you.
That will work with your soulmate but if you are on the fence about your partner and secretely think you can do better, it will never work out.
>>
>>36188006
Why have you been "dating" this long without meeting? That's not even a real relationship.
>>
i was in a LDR for a year, i was totally in love with the guy. i always wanted more but since he was the love of my life, it was enough for me. we eventually broke up. i don't think I'd do it again, not because it's awful, but because there's no way to replicate that feeling i had with him. being able to touch and be intimate makes less intense relationships easier to be in, and more fun. being so far from someone you love is rough
>>
>>36188098
Is my biggest problem in the relationship
I can only trust him
it helps he always calls at night to fall asleep in the phone and text me almost all day.
But it seems it's not a exclusive thing in ldr and it's actually common with normal relationship aswell so i recommend just searching up advice for normal couples.
People that are insecure will often feel like they aren't good enough and all that bullshit but they choosed you for a reason so you shouldn't feel guilty for being with them.
I'm 20 he's 22 both kissless handholdless virgins.
>>
>>36187515
In an LDR right now with someone I met here. This is my first relationship and I'm a little messed up anyway, so it's hard for me, but I really want to make it work.
>>
>>36188220
Meeting in a month
Whatever happens
We already helped eachother in a way so even if it goes wrong atleast it won't be a total lost.
>>
>>36188243
Wel you both so lucky anyway, you're going to do it, congrats! I hope it works for you guys. Which country are you in? and what about him?
>>
I've never been in one but I could see it working for me I guess. Occasionally meeting each other would still be important to me. Not a necessity but I'd definitely prefer it.
>>
>>36188244
Why messed up? It's always hard desu, the thing is that you have to love her/him so much and never fall for other guys also this >>36188243
>>
>>36187790
Yeah, in spite of that id be willing to try out a ldr. As a shut in I dont think I have many choices anyway
>>
>>36188400
Why do you think you dont have many choices? Well. LDRs are good in so many aspects like the love is real, not that superficial shit, you know?
>>
>>36188353
I was insecure to start with so the LDR aspect exacerbates it. There's 0 chance I'll fall for another guy. I like him too much for that.
>>
>>36188449
Because im a neet who stays home all day. I dont put myself much out there, or rather I dont like putting myself out there.
>>
File: file.png (657KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
657KB, 762x464px
stop asking "fembots" for their opinions on things
>>
>>36188491
Did you meet him here or other board? How far you live from each other?

Just be patient, anon. that's the key
>>
>>36188519
Dont you have any friends? May I ask your age and place?
>>
>>36188617
Met him here. We're around 12 hours by plane apart, it sucks. Thank you for the optimism anon, I just hope he's as patient as I am.
>>
>>36188645
No, I dont have any. Im not comfortable giving out that much information on here.
>>
>>36188737
Do you have some contact or something? If I give you mine, would you be willing to talk?
>>
>>36188519
Try online dating. Though being a neet and all would make you look boring as fuck. I'm a man and i'm strongly considering tinder since you don't need much info.
>>
>>36188815
I wont post contact info here, but yeah if you give yours i'd send you a message
>>
>>36188975
Ok, hit me up then.

[email protected]
>>
File: ff0.png (638KB, 1200x1013px) Image search: [Google]
ff0.png
638KB, 1200x1013px
The only kind I've had have been LDR's.
Yes.
He was from America.
I lived in Russia at the time.
It was okay, i knew nothing would ever come of it but it was nice to have someone to talk to.
>>
>>36189131
Oh well well what do I got here. If I send you 10000$ Will you marry me then?

;)
Just kidding

Do you still in contact with thim or what?
>>
>>36188815
your thirst is showing lmao
>>
File: 2b64.jpg (97KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
2b64.jpg
97KB, 894x894px
>>36189220
Uhh, sadly no. It was my fault. I started being too clingy and he got bored of me.
>>
How far apart is considered an LDR? I live 45 minutes away from my gf (female) and we visit about once a week
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.