[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever get sick of the constant stream of racebait

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Really.jpg (60KB, 399x259px) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
60KB, 399x259px
Do you guys ever get sick of the constant stream of racebait that has taken over most boards here in the last 2 years?
t. not a native of this place
>>
It's part of fuelling the race war that is going on. But yes it's annoying. Generally speaking I'm more and more tempted to leave 4chan for good. It went to shit.
>>
File: imwithherwojak.jpg (16KB, 236x264px) Image search: [Google]
imwithherwojak.jpg
16KB, 236x264px
Not really, no. Fuck off all mudslimes niggers spics and non-whites in general.
>>
>>36187514
It's so fucking cancerous
>blablbabla BBC is superiot blablbalba
>whitebois xDD
>stealing ur wimmin
It's like a machine makes these posts, they are not funny and just retarded
>>
>>36187705
well chances are it either is a scripts, some autist from /pol/ trying to rustle jimmies or a combination of the two.
>>
>>36187514

This board is completely lost. Nails have been slowly hammered into it's coffin for I wanna say two or three years. I've been around since late 2011 or early 2012. We've slowly been subject to cross-board infiltration, raiding/infiltration from Reddit/Tumblr, and the general demographic of this board has been slowly changing. There are more "fembot" threads than ever (often reaching 400 replies), constant racebait, fag posting, /soc/ tier threads/posting, and so on.

I liked this place when it was a board purely inhabited by autistic rejects and lonely people. No other boards cared and often stayed clear of it just because it was self-pity central. Now women can just openly post here and are worshiped as they are on /soc/.

Welcome to nu-/r9k/, cucklordes.
>>
>>36187725
>/pol/ trying to rustle jimmies
I'm pretty sure that with all the shit going on /pol/ has it's hands full.
>>
>>36187804
Is 8ch /r9k/ better??
>>
File: 1485705749674.png (506KB, 611x669px) Image search: [Google]
1485705749674.png
506KB, 611x669px
>>36187514
Yes, but I'm sick of almost everything if I'm being honest.
>>
look at the black crime rate and tell me they are not an issue
>>
>>36187854
The point is that this shit belongs on /pol/, not if it's "an issue"
>>
>>36187873
mods dont stop me from saying i hate niggers
>>
>>36187916
it's not about that, it's the constant stream of copy-pasta race bait threads that are made over and over and over again and reach 200 replies by baiting idiots over and over and over again
>>
>>36187836
It's slow as fuck and pretty much dead.
>>
>>36187836
In some ways yes and no.
>>36187514
Yes very much so.
You're not one of those posters are you..
>>
File: 1491728948326.jpg (95KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1491728948326.jpg
95KB, 500x565px
Why did we let them win bros?
>>
File: ag-stabby.jpg (87KB, 837x879px) Image search: [Google]
ag-stabby.jpg
87KB, 837x879px
>>36187514
I just get annoyed when a thread isn't even about niggers and somehow it turns to crime rates of niggers. Like seriously maybe we just wanted to talk about squats or anime. Then if you call out the racebait you get called a nigger. I just want to discuss non-race topics without resorting to Reddit or social media.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.