[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

List Things you would do if you were King of your Country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Filthy Plebs.jpg (26KB, 529x399px) Image search: [Google]
Filthy Plebs.jpg
26KB, 529x399px
>Institute a law that requires women to be married by age 18 or be thrown into government-run brothels
>Exile Jews to Israel
>Build a Wall on both the Southern and Northern borders of the Country
>Send Illegal Immigrants and H1Bs back to their home
>Build an army of robots, dissolve the military except for Coast Guard and Air Force
>Segregate schools by gender, kidnap Stefan Molyneux's family and force him to write curriculum for young men
>Dissolve the Hippocratic Oath and make Health Insurance illegal, Fallout 3 style Healthcare system
>Start a Secret Police to keep an eye on all government employees to ensure their loyalty to me and my agenda
>>
>>36187039
Liberterianism is the best way to keep women in place. With no gubby to gibs dem dat, they will be forced to be loyal.
>>
>make everybody have to be nice to me
>>
>>36187062
a group of people that defines themselves by how they want to be left alone are going to be destroyed by people who have no desire to respect that wish

Libertarians must seize power first
>>
File: 1479437896650.png (253KB, 866x953px) Image search: [Google]
1479437896650.png
253KB, 866x953px
>give government fundings to industries that push renewable ressources or help to use raw ressources more efficiently.
>genetically enhance women to become more equal to men so they can take the same responsibilities
>no gibs me dat for refugees and immigrants and if they can't integrate they will be send home
>You can still get handouts if you're a citizen and a government doctor thinks you can't work.
>no censorship but if you're caught spreading lies you can face legal action
>remove all government fundings for religions. Also make a ultimatum to the jews: either everyone can join their religion or they have to leave the country
>>
File: 1491679436241.jpg (93KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491679436241.jpg
93KB, 1080x1080px
femboy harem desu
>>
>>36187039
>Dissolve the Hippocratic Oath and make Health Insurance illegal, Fallout 3 style Healthcare system

What kind of healthcare is that?

Otherwise I am on board so far m8.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.