[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1825.jpg (108KB, 570x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1825.jpg
108KB, 570x738px
>all my best moments are when I've been on drugs
>when I'm not doing drugs I'm thinking about what to try next
>nothing in real life seem worth a damn
>>
mdma makes me wanna love everyone. try it.
>>
>>36186571
Im not op but will it make me happy?
Thats all I want to get out of a drug.
>>
>>36186625
yes and no, but everyone has different responses to mdma. do your research before you do something stupid and fucking your brain up. mdma is not something to fuck with. it is an extremely powerful drug.
>>
>>36186153
Sounds like you would be a really boring person. Drugs aren't a replacement for developing a personality.
>>
The best moment I ever felt socially was being with my best friend since childhood and both on MDMA for the first time. Even though we don't talk to each other anymore because our friendship ended with a huge fight, I still like to think about it.

The first time I truly felt "at home" in my first new apartment was 2 months after I moved in and smoked a huge bong.

The first time I truly felt at peace with being myself was after an acid trip.
>>
>>36186153
i smoke weed alot
honestly bro i enjoy it more every time i do it

here's my advice to you, take a small break and learn to enjoy life without them, then you when you do get high it is an ENHANCEMENT not a replacement for happiness.

Someone very wise once told me...

>you never have to be upset about anything. everything is for a purpose. what can you learn from this? why would you ever worry about anything?
>>
>>36186625
MDMA is the love drug, just pure euphoria, love, bliss and sociability. But you can only use it once every 3 months because otherwise you start burning out your serotonin receptors.
>>36186153
Get into psychedelics and realize that life itself is worth living. LSD made me appreciate life again.
>>
Do shrooms once a week. Stop because trips are getting less enjoyable. Start drinking. Get depressed. Can't stop.
>>
For some reason I thought your picture was a real pizza with magic mushrooms. It wasn't until I saw it again that I realized it was a sleeping bag.
>>
>>36188380
Tried LSD the other day and the whole thing was phenomenal
>>
I've only done Ritalin and Xanax, which I have prescriptions for and using them(seperately) is literally the best thing I've experienced.
I want to expand my horizons. Where do I start with psychedelics? acid or lsd?
I'm not depressed by the way, just chronically anxious, which is why I have benzo prescription.
>>
is ordering 1g of ket from a dangerous country online dangerous?

there's literally only one ket vendor for my country and the others just seem much more trustworthy
>>
just got out of hospital, still high on morpheine and keth, I got these Apo Hydromorphone pills 1mg each and I got 30, how can I get high off it?

Also should I go dab to get back the high from keth and morphine? It probably gave me a psychosis or a panic attack last night, but it was interesting lol
>>
>>36190927
bump, I don't wanna OD or someshit, also should I eat the pill or snort it ?
>>
>>36191090
If you snort it you might od hard. Or fun things will happen. Do it. Post results.
>>
>>36191090
eating hydromorphone won't do shit
snort 4mg and see how you feel. if you don't have a tolerance that should be enough to catch a good buzz
>>
>>36191090
What >>36192162 said
Orally, and plugged, it won't do shit. Only way to get out of it is to snort or IV.
I do dilauded (hydromorphone) all the time and have a high tolerance. I usually snort roughly 10mg to start, then like 3-5is mg as a maintenance dose every like 30-60 minutes.
Enjoy it my friend, it's one of the best highs there is. I like more than heroin, but less than Oxymorphone (Opana)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.