[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opiate/opioid thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Any opiate/opioid users/addicts/junkie retards here?

How do you even manage
>>
File: Uptime.png (59KB, 748x410px) Image search: [Google]
Uptime.png
59KB, 748x410px
>>36186014
What the fuck why did I click "post"

Anyways, how do you even manage to control your use? I've been taking some small dose codeine pills (10mg/pill) for about a month, and it felt alright, but I guess I've developed tolerance since I had to take as much as 5-6 pills per day to feel good again. And the day after I ran out of it, the headache, apathy and depression caught up to me - it was fucking horrible.

I figure that it's even worse with stronger narcotics like oxy or morphine, how do you guys even manage to not get massive tolerance or kill yourself when you run out?
>>
>>36186014
>black men shooting up heroin

When is this from?
>>
>>36186079
>implying niggers don't shoot the cheapest and most potent drug there is
>>
im too ugly, autistic, and awkward to buy heroin. all the drug dealers think i'm a "cop".
>>
>>36186078
>manage
>control
>addiction
wew
When you start fucking around with dope you are no longer in control, you've strapped yourself onto a wild ride that will drag you through feces and used needles. Sure, some people can manage it for a little while, but even the people with all the money in the world seem to end up getting their shit fucked.
Withdrawal just becomes a part of life. It never stops sucking ass either. It's just part of the game. You either don't run out, force yourself onto a taper, or get subs.
>>
>>36187324
Get on the darknet, better quality and no human interaction
>>
File: photo_2017-11-14_13-54-12.jpg (101KB, 1182x1183px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-11-14_13-54-12.jpg
101KB, 1182x1183px
Fent for life
>>
>>36186014
Got some primo H coming in the post. Hopefully it comes before I leave my home tomorrow.
Honestly I mix it up by switching out to amphet or benzos, I'm just habitual and not addicted luckily.
>inb4 kratomposters
>>
>>36188882
That shit felt great
Then i made the mistake of taking more
Just felt sick and like shit
At least no bodily pain.. r-right?
>>
>>36188882
I'm half scared shitless by fent and half really curious. I could hustle hard and save up some money to buy what should be a lifetime supply of some analogue without too much trouble, but the last shreds of humanity in me scream not to fucking try.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.