[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ robots report in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1376691052703.jpg (204KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1376691052703.jpg
204KB, 1200x1000px
hello there fitizen robots
does any of you receive messages from gym roasties and doesn't know how to reply due to your autism? share your stories pls
>>
File: reee.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>36185996

why would they have my contacts if I have autism?

get out normie
>>
They're just people like you and me and r9k.
>>
>>36186017
If they have your contacts, how would you see it was autism? CHECKMATE VIRGIN
>>
>>36185996
I get compliments from fellow gym bros but not females. It's been 3 years since I got a non forced compliment from a female stranger but 2 days from a guy. What the fuck is this shit? Should i just be gay lads
>>
No. Roasties are usually pretty quiet and stare at you waiting for your move. But they're averse whenever you actually make it. There's this girl in my gym who I suspect she might be lite autistic too? I'm not sure but it doesn't look like she likes me for some reason. I usually get looks and compliments from mature women though. Is that normal?

I get glares, looks and smiles outside the gym though which is kind of nice.

>Y-you too

God. I did that when I was talking to a cashier at a deli. I was trying to make small talk and he told me
>'Have a good meal!'
>'You to- I mean, thanks'

I wish I wasn't this autistic
>>
>>36185996
I literally never speak to anyone in the gym. Headphones in and just get on with it.

I sometimes say hello or goodbye to the person on the desk if they say it to me first. The gym is not a place to be social.
>>
>>36186627
me too, i only speak with the guys who work there and mostly about football
one of them told me a rostie is interested in me and he gave her my number, she just texted me and i know i'll expose my autism soon
>>
please help me robots
i know i'll never find someone, i just don't want her telling everyone about my autism
>>
File: 1472280307226.jpg (76KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1472280307226.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
>texted back the roastie over 2 hours ago
>she already saw them
>no reply back
i think she already detected my autism
or she browses r9k too and found out it's me
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.