[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon why are you always negative? Well anon, why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: green-frog-of-white-supremacy.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
green-frog-of-white-supremacy.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
>Anon why are you always negative?
Well anon, why?
>>
>>36185878
I hate people and people hate me
>>
Because I do not blind myself to possible consequences
>>
>>36185878
his never happens. normies admit through their memes that the memes are a harsh satire to hide the fact that they're unsure of how to express themselves emotionally
>>
>>36185878
Because almost any fantasy is better than reality
>>
File: IMG_0951.png (293KB, 487x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0951.png
293KB, 487x365px
>>36185878
Because I can't be disappointed if I hate everything.
>>
File: peep.jpg (17KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
peep.jpg
17KB, 236x236px
>>36185878
>don't say anything for like 2 fucking minutes
>"hurr anon why are you so quiet???"

Fucking normies.
>>
>>36185878

Got every reason to be, buddy. Society has turned into utter shit the past decade or so. Literally 2007 was the last really good year.

The memes are fun. They're a good distraction. And timely, too. The people running things want us very distracted.
>>
>>36185878

Because I'll never play the golden age of FFXI again and literally nothing compares

It's like I experienced the high of heroin for 5 fucking years non-stop
>>
>>36185878
I grew up focusing on the negative things in life. Also, while it is obvious that this board has been going down for years it still saddens me greatly that I will not be able to have the conversations I used to have here. I suppose it is just another piece of shit to add onto the pile.
>>
Being positive all the time makes you an ignorant asshole. Negativity might be bad for a person but that's because he's being realistic. I choose to criticize my circumstances instead of accepting and sugarcoating them.
>>
File: pixelpepe.png (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pixelpepe.png
74KB, 400x400px
>>36185878
>>36186016
>totally neutral facial expression, just thinking or working or some shit
>"omg cheer up anon it might never happen haha xD"
>"are you okay anon you look tired!"
>"why are you so angry all the time anon?"

No, you fucking cancerous normalfaggot. What makes me angry is being in a perfectly good mood for once and you basically walking up and telling me I look ugly or don't meet your precious standards. I want to die every time this happens to me which is on a daily basis in college.
>>
>see active thread with many replies
>decide to contribute
>thread immediately dies after my reply

It's an abstract kind of feel when not even the most autistic board of an autistic website where everyone is anonymous will accept you
>>
>>36185878
my life is a fucking joke , its like i have a bullseye on my back and theres some faggot backstage pulling the strings to make everything fucking horrible
ive studied and worked hard , was a good boy as a kid , was a nice guy growing up , dressed well and kept myself presentable
all these things because the retards in my family told me thats what i should do

ive been working since i was 15 at shit jobs and after finishing my studies now i cant find a single job , cant even get a call for an interview
ive had 3 fucking interviews in 2 years , one of which actually gave me a job and at the last possible moment gave it to someone with more experience . Ive never had a girlfriend or any real friends , my father is an abusive psycopath of a bully to whom i haven spoken to in years , my mother is a selfish self-centered weak piece of shit , my grandparents have no relevant skills for real life so i have absolutely 0 guidance or role models

I have no money and no prospects , all i do everyday is get up , play videogames , eat something and go back to bed

so yeah excuse me if im a little quiet and dont contribute to the stupidest fucking little conversations that dumb fucking airheads like these faggots im forced to share a room with have about absolutely fucking nothing
and you know WHY you can talk about nothing when you see other people and dont feel down all the time normalfag? YOU KNOW WHY?
because you werent completely fucked from the moment you took your first breath you annoying , boring , rude fucking hologram
>>
>>36187109
>tfw not cool enough for even the band kids back in school
I too have always been an outcast among outcasts
>>
i hate talking to people so i have no reason to not be realistic
>>
>>36186422
have you considered that you have alexithymia
>>
>>36185878
Sorry I'm just too nihilistic, it's just my nature
>>
*opens mouth to answer*
*stares around you*
*bends back*
*starts breathing heavy*
*cries*

ever day
every single day
the same thing with every person I talk to
>>
Because im an insecure, edgy beta fag thats too afraid to express emotion
>>
>>36185878
Im edgy, thats why.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.