[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here have an attraction to mentally ill girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: 1491626630121.jpg (228KB, 1456x1941px) Image search: [Google]
1491626630121.jpg
228KB, 1456x1941px
Does anyone here have an attraction to mentally ill girls?
>>
No because I'm not white trash
>>
Yes, and ffs can you contain it to one thread? Sucks when you need to search 5 of 'em to collect all the pics you guys post.
>>
>>36185172
Been there dated that, would absolutely fucking not recommend
>>
<doesnt do like a %110 slut
<must be mentally ill
>>
>>36185172
These are the majority of the types I've been with and they've easily been the most comfy but I'm pretty ill myself. Crazy people need to stick together. Normies only ever wanted us for the novelty.
>>
Only autism, I wouldn't trust a schizoid/borderline/whatever girl.
>>
>>36185243
For you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0KupbZ1RgQ
>>
>>36185265
That IS pretty much how society acts about it nowadays isn't it? Small wonder we try and check the imbalanced ones.
Before they go off on you, they are indeed the more "normals" ones in any case.
>>
>>36185172
I dated one, we fell in love with each other, and then she committed suicide. Just try to get over your attraction to them
>>
>>36185285
Other crazy guys are just as liable to use mentally ill girls as normies.
>>
>>36185291
Schizoid girls look good. I practically did not see any, nor in Youtube I can find, even looking in different languages.

They seem to be extremely rare, or do not like to assert themselves on the internet. But I think it would be a great girl, they have the negative symptoms of schizophrenia.
>>
>>36185172
I'd date a girl with autism or depression but that's it. Wouldn't want to go for the crazy side of mentally ill
>>
no because I had enough drama already with mentally ill friends and mentally ill girlfriends of friends. I had drama with mentally sane girlfriends, so no thank you.
>>
>>36185292
bit too bouncy for my tastes but okay
>>
>>36185172
>mentally ill girls
>posts a picture of a normal girl reading a book
>>
>>36185172
Only if she is clingy and needs lots of help because I have savior complex.
>>
I like to be around crazy/sad people so it would probably work out fine
It's why I haven't left this place after so many years
>>
Not an attraction but I'd prefer to date someone that has alot of problems with themselves because I know someone that doesn't would have a hard time understanding me and relating to me. They'd just think i'm overdoing it.
>>
yeah i can't even keep a normal girl so a mentally ill girl would be perfect eye candy for my facebook and twitter timelines. good thing you can't tell mental illness from a photo. this is why i refuse to date disabled women.
>>
>>36185388
Apparently normal
>>
A depressive girl would be perfect for me.
>>
Yeah if you never actually dated one. I see so many idiots that think guys are idiots for not fucking crazy or batshit girls, especially when they are hot or otherwise have positive qualities like humour or intelligence. It is literally never, ever worth it unless you don't mind becoming crazy yourself.
>>
a schizophrenic gf would be great fun. i wouldn't mind if she tried to hurt me every now and then either. that just means i need to hug her tight in bed so she can't murder me in my sleep :3 violent women turn me on. a schizophrenic would be a neat half-way socially acceptable way to get that.
>>
>>36185445
You mean a girl ?
>>
>>36185465
You sound like you'd dump her the moment she really loses her shit.
>>
>>36185465
I think you underestimate the levels of batshit, the levels of hysteria and drama that can ensue when they have an emotional fit. I think you also underestimate the frequency in how often that can happen.
>>
>>36185551
You underestimate how hard violent girls make me.
>>
>>36185509
>>36185551
no dudes that just shows she has vitality, it's cute
>>
>>36185348
This. I have a female online friend with borderline and one day she called me and was on her way to some cliff she was gonna jump from. Why the fuck would she even call me then? Obviously I managed to talk her out of it. They're all attention seeking cunts
>>
>>36185551
She is schizophrenic. Are you going to say you did not fall in love with her? It was instant here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_ECrI4I7xw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7abjKShBkE
>>
>>36185576
It's not worth it you stupid fucking nigger. You are in a relationship because you want security and love, not to get off. Once you experience the drama that is a mentally ill girl you will know it's better to stay alone for the rest of your life than deal with this shit. You degenerate mentally, you doubt yourself, you doubt your own sanity, you become insecurity about whether you do enough for her. You can't even argue your way out of this because if you just fuck them causally then, yeah, sure, you wouldn't notice any of that.
>>
>>36185578
Chances are she wont be violent in the safe levels you assume are cute.
>>
Enjoy being treated like shit, then being told that you're the one treating her like shit. Then she goes and tells all her friends on facebook and now everyone thinks you're abusive. To make things worse, she'll stop having sex with you because it no longer benefits her.

Oh and every couple months or so she will "disappear", she won't answer her phone or return your text messages for at least 3 days. Meanwhile she has to know where you are every moment of every day and you aren't allowed to see your friends anymore. As you can imagine, you'll find out later that when she "disappeared" she was being a drunken slut.

Yeah no. Not doing that shit again. I wouldn't wish that kind of bullshit on my worst enemy.
>>
>>36185585
yes, because her face already reminds me of my friends super batshit ex-girlfriend. I don't care how cute you are if you're unstable emotionally to such a degree, you constantly either cry, guilt trip other people or just flatout destroy other peoples property for saying they dislike anime or something.
>>36185576
probably one of the worst fetishes you can wish upon yourself.
>>
> You are in a relationship because you want security and love, not to get off.
Most "sane" girls won't provide love and security either. Love is just a meme, it doesn't really exist anyway.

> Once you experience the drama that is a mentally ill girl you will know it's better to stay alone for the rest of your life than deal with this shit.
Spoken like a true Chad who's never actually been alone since he hit puberty.

> You degenerate mentally, you doubt yourself, you doubt your own sanity, you become insecurity about whether you do enough for her.
I already do most of these things.

> You can't even argue your way out of this
Just did bitch nigga
>>
>>36185632
this guy has combat experience, listen to him, his story is rather similar to my experiences as well.

While mentally unstable people do need help, maybe even your help, getting involved in a relationship with one might be the worst idea of your life, and I'm not all that emotionally stable myself.
>>
>>36185585
i love the flat affect and the unpredictability. her bf is such a loser too. she could do so much better
>>
>>36185662
oregano meant for
>>36185595
>>
>>36185597
what a presumptuous thing to say!!
>>
>>36185662
I'm actually a robot whose only gf was mentally ill and I broke up with her with extreme qualms and lovesickness because I ended up becoming crazier and crazier.

>I already do most of these things.

It gets so much worse, dude.
>>
>>36185172
I'm not attracted to anyone anymore
>>
>>36185770
Not even attracted to girls?
>>
>>36185172
yes, it's nice to have someone like me and try to take care of each other.
>>
>>36185783
I'm straight but I never get crushes or anything like that anymore
>>
>>36185172
It's disgusting, even when having autism myself I would still rather have a normie girl.
>>
>>36185342
Schizoid girls typically date people to get what they want rather than out of feelings (ie to see a movie or to travel with so they don't get pity from people for doing it alone). They won't do anything you want to do and won't tell people you're dating. And she'll probably end up developing full blown schizophrenia at some point
>>
>>36185172
I'm only attracted to mentally ill girls. I can't stand the normal woman, they are so engulfed with their life that can't stop and think about abstract things at all.
>>
>>36185172
>>36185348
>>36185445

Is there anyone living in a western country who is working to middle class that is not mildly depressed and dissatisfied with life?
>>
File: 1491085726645.png (492KB, 610x553px) Image search: [Google]
1491085726645.png
492KB, 610x553px
>>36185172
No
A shizophrenic girl with light autism was my partner for an assignment in college
She got annoying very fast
And guess who had to do the assignment alone
>>
>>36185172
That's my type
>>
>>36185722
from my experience thats how people like you are
>>
mentally "ill" gurlz
>>
>>36185873
They all claim to but just because you're disinterested with your situation in life doesn't mean you want to top yourself.
>>
>>36186043
One thing leads to the other.

Just pointing out that living in a 21st century country where human labour value is rapidly decreasing unless you have a higher education/marketable skillset is conducive to a population of miserable 20 somethings.

r9k has their own problems, but they share quite a lot with this generation
>>
>>36185172
Maybe if they had a mental illness that made them less insane
>>
File: Snapchat-1243498454.jpg (517KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1243498454.jpg
517KB, 1080x1920px
>>36185172
WHERE'S MY FUCKING SCHIZOPHRENIC GF.... I WILL PAY A SCHIZOPHRENIC GIRL TO BE MY GF
>>
>>36186144
how much payment are we talking about here?
>>
>>36186191
Do you have black hair and pale skin???
>>
>>36186225
no, its dark brown. i am pale though
>>
>>36186191
Not him, and I don't want a schizophrenic gf, but I want to fuck one. 500 for one night ok for you?
>>
Currently married to a mental chick. Absolutely would NOT fucking recommend. She goes out of her way to cause drama and make me miserable and because she's crazy she can't be reasoned with. Her view of reality is so bizarre and warped it's like she lives in a different dimension.

Of course a mentally healthy chick would never marry a loser like me. I'm really starting to think I'd be better off alone.
>>
>>36186243
Mmm... I'm kind of a one-schizophrenic man.
>>
Yeah. I want my partner to be psychotic or sociopathic.

Most of my friends think I'm crazy or a try hard because of it but I'm not. I'm just sincere
>>
>>36186260
Lots of people have liberal wives.
>>
>>36185632
>then being told that you're the one treating her like shit.
Should I give a fuck about this ?
>Then she goes and tells all her friends on facebook and now everyone thinks you're abusive
Completely irrelevant, why do I give a fuck about what her friends think.
Also, if she's known to be mentally ill she won't have friends in the first place or their friends wouldn't believe her over you
>To make things worse, she'll stop having sex with you
And that's the exact moment you break up with her.

It's not our fault you're fucking retarded, mentally ill women are only good for sex the moment they stop giving it is the moment they become worthless.
If you spent time with one without getting pussy in return you're a dumbass.
>>
>>36186325
>Should I give a fuck about this ?
They will make you give a fuck, or take your callous attitude and use that against you, claim you don't care enough about them or something.
>Completely irrelevant, why do I give a fuck about what her friends think.
If you live in a small enough community, a simple rumor can hurt you in more ways than you can count, from your social standings to even affecting your job.
> or their friends wouldn't believe her over you
How naive can you get? People always trust their friends first.
>>
File: 1486420862848.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486420862848.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>36186273
i dont really understand what that means but okay. money isnt important to me at all but i figured id try to get something out of another failed interaction
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.