[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should those of us who are not attractive enough to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

What should those of us who are not attractive enough to get a gf do, if we are unwilling to become an hero?
>>
>>36185099
Stop worrying about gfs at all. Your idea of "a gf" is not reality anyway.
>>
>>36185099

Either lower your standards or stop being a whiny little pussy about it (which is probably at least half of your problem to begin with).
>>
>>36185099
>not attractive enough to get a gf

I doubt that's actually a thing.
>>
>>36185099
It's insanely easy. Choose one of the following

1. Learn to be funny
2. Make a lot of money
3. Get swole
>>
>>36185099
Whores

Oregono
>>
>>36185099
Stop caring about relationships and work on yourself, focus on your career, become rich, travel the world, live a prosperous life by yourself and buy / do anything you want with no restrictions of children or family.

I hate the gf meme I don't understand why so many people want a companion, it just makes me annoyed having to spend time with another person and have to spend money on them just for the sake of companionship.

I'd much rather be alone.
>>
>>36185135
1. Can't be learned especially by an autistic robot
2. Will only attract gold diggers
3. Will only attract gay men or shallow sluts if you're lucky
>>
>>36185161
women wanting to "do" things boggles my mind, maybe i am autistic, but it's like they always want to plan and spend money and enterprise.

like weddings. boggles my mind. picking a dress is a big deal and all the aesthetics are a super duper booper huge, biggest fucking deal in the world for them.

i don't mean this in a demeaning way, but women remind me of monkeys and birds. they seem overly stimulated by colors and shiny trinket things.
>>
>>36185197
Like everything else, becoming witty and funny takes some experience. Spend time with girls and you'll soon figure out how to make them laugh. Also, being at least a bit fit will make women more interested in you.
>>
>>36185229
>wanting to "do" things

Doing stuff together is important for pair bonding. Making new memories together is important in order to keep your relationship from getting stale. Also, many activities don't cost money or at least can be done for cheap.
>>
>>36185229
Yeah I get this anon, it's part of why I've never wanted a relationship myself. I don't get the point of eating in a fucking park then looking at trees for 2 hours. Or walking around on the beach just for the sake of it, it doesn't seem romantic or pleasant to me. It's a hassle if anything, I'd much rather be at home doing my own thing.

I don't want to have to pay attention to someone constantly and be expected to take them out on dates and listen to their problems.

If I wanted companionship or somebody to look out for and spend time with I'd get a fucking dog.

>>36185279
What's the point of this shit though? I don't understand normie antics of doing autistic things like sight seeing and looking at fucking birds. I guess this is kind of the pot calling the kettle black as I am literally autistic.
>>
>>36185161
>Stop caring about relationships

I've tried but I can't. It's so difficult
>>
>>36185319
Redpill me as I'm genuinely curious, as an autistic schizoid I've never known what it is people want / desire out of relationships. Having kids and being married sounds awful to me, I've never really cared for sex although I have had sex twice and both times it was very awful / didn't feel good at all and I have no interest in ever doing it again.

Why do you want to spend time with another person? What do you get out of it?
>>
>>36185299
>What's the point of this shit though? I don't understand normie antics of doing autistic things like sight seeing and looking at fucking birds. I guess this is kind of the pot calling the kettle black as I am literally autistic.

You just enjoy each other's company. In the nature or wherever else both of you enjoy spending time. If you're really close to someone, you just want to spend time with them and do things together. You'll also find new things to talk about. You simply grow even closer by doing this.
>>
>>36185349
Seems odd to me, whenever I've tried to spend time with people, even if I do find them attractive / their personality doesn't bore me I just lose all interest if it becomes anything more than platonic, this has only happened twice but both times I could have potentially dated said person but when I think about the idea of doing this I feel... Sick essentially.

Knowing I'd be giving up my solitude and parts of my free time for something that I get next to no satisfaction out of seems bleak.

I also hate the idea of having to set plans and stick to them, if I make plans for a week away I don't know how I'm going to be feeling on the day, I might just want to stay inside and have nothing to do with someone at all on that day and really be by myself.
>>
ITT: dude just be yourself being loved doesn't even matter lool
>>
>>36185099
>tfw not ugly but chronic body odor

Why live?
>>
>>36185128
>I doubt that's actually a thing.

Correct, it isn't a thing. What the thing actually is is "not attractive enough to get a gf who meets my lofty standards".
>>
>>36185349
Less whiteknighting please
You can be close to one another without being dragged to every fucking event, party, concert, wtfever. And while some of it might not cost money or be cheap, you damn well know the vast majority is not.
And she is sure as fuck always expecting you to throw your dosh away for shit you don't want to do in the first place.
>>
>>36185347
There is the desire for intimacy. Just to be close to someone. I don't know where this comes from but it is just a feeling.

And then there is also the egoic desire to be wanted by someone and to be important to them.

If you don't have either it's easy to feel worthless
>>
>>36185484
>to every fucking event, party, concert, wtfever.
Whom are you arguing against? Nobody claimed that you got to spend time together ALL of the time.

>And while some of it might not cost money or be cheap, you damn well know the vast majority is not.
Completely depends on you, the girl and your interests.
>>
>>36185488
I've never really felt this personally, I think it's a combination of things, one being that my personality disorder and the other being the fact that I am unattractive but I just accept it philosophically. Regardless of whether or not I was unattractive I assume I would feel the same way but this way it makes me things easier in a sense.

I do still look at women / find them attractive but I don't envision myself being loved by them or dating them. I don't care for being close to anybody because I've tried it before and I guess it's just not for me.
>>
You can't really be less attractive than the dude in OPs pic right? So if he can get a gf we all can
>>
>>36185604
The "dude in OP's pic" is actor Jonah Hill, estimated net worth $30m
>>
>>36185644
Nobody cares. He's ugly as hell and yet managed to get a gf.
>>
>>36185672
He's rich you nignog

You too can get a 6/10 gf if you make $30 million!
>>
>>36185528
I wish I could be like you t b h
>>
>>36185683
I'm poor and my gf is beautiful.
>>
>>36185484
>And she is sure as fuck always expecting you to throw your dosh away for shit you don't want to do in the first place.

The only time I spent money on my girlfriend was a loan when she needed surgery, and she's already paid 3/4 of it back. Not all girls are parasites; you just want to believe that because it helps ease the butthurt of not having one.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.