[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be more fun to be Chad or to be Stacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: betty-and-don-draper.jpg (137KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
betty-and-don-draper.jpg
137KB, 1024x769px
Would it be more fun to be Chad or to be Stacy
>>
>>36184327
Chad because he gets to do the fucking, she's just getting fucked and likes it
>>
>>36184380
But even Chad still has to work and earn his living. Stacy has everything given to her and lives a stress free life.
>>
There is just no scenario where it's more fun being a woman.
>>
>>36184399
And this is where your problem is, don't you get it ? Chad or most man, enjoy earning his living, he enjoys the challenges of competition and having his own money, thus being his own master. Once you have your won money no one can tell you how to use it.
A chad dependant stacy knows she needs to choke on that dick daily or that rich lifestyle is gone. There is 10 others waiting to take her place.
>>
>>36184327
Chad

Who the fuck wants to be a cumbucket?
>>
>>36184467
Stacy can easily find another man to take care of her if the first one dumps her. If they get divorced she'll get alimony and she won't even need to.

And why would Chad enjoy being a wageslave any more than robots do

>>36184723
Women do obviously
>>
Stacy, easily. It'd be fun just seeing how far you can push someone to do stupid or expensive shit with flirting alone before going back to your million dollar apartment your modelling career pays for to rub boxes with your cute gf.
>>
>Not wanting to be a woman
>2017
It's like you people are actually retarded.
>>
Chad, obviously. Anyone who picks Stacy is a faggot waiting to come out.
>>
Women's bodies look way better, but being Chad would be better because a woman's "glory days" would be 14-30 or so, while a Chad could probably have the same quality life from 14-50.
>>
>>36184839
Chad isn't a wageslave, he has investments, makes the best deals (truly the greatest deals, let me tell you), etc. His rich parents gave him some money to start with probably.
>>
>>36185026
So there are no poor guys who happen to be hamdsome and charismatic
>>
>>36184327
I guess Stacy so long as I still have control over my actions. I would rather be my own waifu than try to find one.
>>
>>36184327
Chad

A lot of robots will say Stacey because they haven't had a single piece of attention from the opposite sex their entire lives, and they view life through a doujin filter

If you're Chad, not only do you get that attention and sex, but you can also actually be ambitious outside of the degenerate world when it gets old and tedious and you can achieve something of actual worth.

Staceys NEVER EVER achieve anything of worth.
>>
>>36186439
>Staceys NEVER EVER achieve anything of worth.
What about athlete Staceys? Sports aren't much but they're still something.
>>
>>36184327
Don Draper isn't a Chad. He is good looking and alpha but he's the intelligent kind. Chads are specifically dumb.
>>
>>36184839
Damn I forgot, any wo works is considered a wageslave by this place.
And you completely missed the point, stacy might find another provider, but she still has to take a daily dicking or she's out. A man who can provide for himself is not dependant on some else, doesn't matter if he's making good money or not.
>>
>>36186551
> he's the intelligent kind. Chads are specifically dumb

But that's wrong you idiot. All it takes to be a Chad is be good looking physically and be at least socially competent.
>>
>>36186469
>women's sports
Nice meme
>>
File: there is this.gif (1MB, 335x216px) Image search: [Google]
there is this.gif
1MB, 335x216px
>>36186551
>Chads are specifically dumb.
>muh superior intelligence
>mfw to intelligent
Lives a lonely miserable life, the only joy he get's out of it is shit talking people enjoying their lives on a board full of bitter virgins blaming whole world for their failures.
>>
>>36186705
>>36186752
Have you guys actually watched Mad Men? Don is way too quiet and introverted to be a Chad. He is definitely an alpha, but he's not loud and obnoxious like a Chad.
>>
Stacy

>can manipulate via sexually and emotionally
>have the victim complex advantage
>can be aggressive or loud and if anyone dares to speak up, they'll have their orbiters trying to shut them down
>>
>>36186920
Having his opinion on people based on a tv shows / movies.
No wonder you guys are socially inept.
>>
Chad owns Stacy.
>>
the only downside to being stacy is pregnancy. your babylonian programming must have been pretty damn complete if you think working is a privilege.
>>
>>36186940
>can manipulate via sexually and emotionally
Only if you are desperate blue balled virgin or mentally weak

>>have the victim complex advantage
Only if you act like you care

>can be aggressive or loud and if anyone dares to speak up, they'll have their orbiters trying to shut them down
Woman aggression, good one. What is going to do ? Yell hateful things at me ? Words don't hurt. Physically attack me ? Woman are basically made of glass.
>>
>>36186968
>if you think working is a privilege.
Living as a neet in moms basement, now that is true privilege.
>>
>>36187036
Yes goy! You have to get a job and contribute to society! You owe it to them! Single moms can't raise their kids without your tax money!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.