[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop betas from ruining humanity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1487791493324.png (12KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1487791493324.png
12KB, 160x160px
How do we stop betas from ruining humanity?
>>
>>36184222

Stop their betabux. They'll either change and become more useful or die off
>>
>>36184222
What do you idiots even talking about? We are not breeding so there, humanity saved. Enjoy future and all that.
>>
>>36184284

STOP SCROUNGING OFF BETABUX
>>
>>36184222
>ruining
Everything you see around you was conceived and built by beta males.

>>36184240
You don't understand what betabux means. You seem to be confusing the concepts of neet/neetbux and beta/betabux.
>>
>>36184222
>betas ruining humanity
This is so wrong it hurts.
>>
>>36184307

Oh shit, thanks for pointing that out to a wagie, anon. Most appreciated indeed. :) With that being said

STOP SCROUNGING OFF NEETBUX
>>
>>36184297
Nope, enjoy paying for me. wagecuck.
Or you can try to cut all welfare.
If you try, enjoy being tah ebil racist and the ensuing riots.
Now go be productive or whatever.
>>
>>36184377

> thinking muh ebil racist will work too much longer

Neetbux and ghetto kangz are coming to an end
>>
File: 1487791188348.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1487791188348.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
>>36184284
Betas
>do all the mass shootings
>pay women thousands of dollars just for existing (see: female streamers, cosplay patreons, etc)
>created FEMEN (yes, it was made by a beta male. He tried bringing it to Russia and Putin's men beat the fucking SHIT out of him)
>are trying to turn the world gay or transvestite
>actively spread racism and hatred as a means of pointing blame from themselves
>give 500 replies to every "femanon" thread because robust virginity
>worship the likes of Elliot Rodger, a complete retard
>NEVER shut up about >tfw no gf, swelling women's heads to the size of galaxies, making them even more annoying and cocky than they used to be
>are cucks
>stink up buildings
>moderate image boards for free
>say gay things like "tendies", "boy pussy" and think drawings are actual people
>don't care about what happens to their own race so long as they get to spite "roasties"
>>
>>36184416
Been hearing that tune for 30 years with slightly changed lyrics. Yet here I am, not even worried about dusting off my certificates

>>36184425
We also killed the whales or something. Probably by outfeeding them
>>
>>36184222
Let them. I legitimately hate people.
>>
>>36184222
Just let them die out.
>>
>>36184495

30 years of cuckold society, but things will be no more

NEETs have to be in the top 5 of worse people groups on the planet
>>
>>36184576
We'll try and make #1, but preachy do-gooders with a chip on the shoulder are so hard to beat in this regard.
>>
>>36184652

You are only behind pedos fyi
>>
Yeah they do overlap with you, so it is hard to differ between them at times.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.