[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went to the supermarket five minutes ago to buy some guava

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1477107721325.jpg (456KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1477107721325.jpg
456KB, 1280x850px
>went to the supermarket five minutes ago to buy some guava juice
>feeling pretty calm and relaxed
>suddenly spot a genuine 9/10 qt
>spaghetti prevention mode activates and I quickly fuck off to another aisle
>proceed to checkout and see she's in the line next to mine
>catch her looking at me but assume she was just looking around because nobody aside from my mother could possibly find me attractive
>pay for my juice and leave
>feel like shit
Why does this have to happen?
Every time I see a cute girl when I'm outside, I just feel depressed.
>>
same except only the 'I just feel depressed' part
>>
>>36183880
What kind of depressed?
I think I have extremely low self esteem but I don't know what to do. Everything and everyone seems too good for me.
>>
>Why does this have to happen?

Its cause you are a beta bitch.
>>
>>36184101
Yeah, I know. How do I fix it
>>
>>36184127
Accept what you are and try to change

>how do i change

Be confident

>th-thats normie advice!

Enjoy being beta
>>
>>36184143
>Accept what you are
Already done
>Be confident
I literally am unable to do that. I can't even fake it.
When I try to appear confident I just come off as a weird asshole.
>>
>>36184127
Workout, visit /fit/
>>
>>36184127
Go on fit and lurk there for starters. Lingering here wont be doing you any good.
>>
wtf did you think you were going to do OP

i live in new york city, i see extremely pretty girls all the fucking time when i'm out and about

there is never a scenario in which it is okay to go up and talk to random people just because you are taken with how they look

once you make peace with the unattainability of cute random girls you'll be a lot happier
>>
>>36184161
>>36184163
>Workout
I'm already doing this. I don't browse /fit/ but I'm getting in shape and seeing results but it doesn't help
I dress well too. It doesn't do shit for me.
>>
>>36183855
gave me the feels
>>
>>36184161
>>36184163

OP needs an internal attitude adjustment more than he needs to workout
>>
>>36184187
Sorry.
>>36184168
I don't know. I would never have the balls to do anything anyway, but I'm pretty sure Chad doesn't mind talking to random girls.
>the unattainability
I thought I had accepted that I'll never get a girlfriend but I still feel sorrow, why?
>>
>>36184170
Acknowledge you are geting better. Become prideful.thats what i do.
>>
>>36183855

this but with little girls
>>
>feeling pretty calm and relaxed
>suddenly spot a genuine 9/10 qt
>spaghetti prevention mode activates and I quickly fuck off to another aisle

Same procedure here, and you get more used to it after a while. Don't worry, it is the best solution and the "feeling bad" part gets shorter and shorter.
>>
>>36184193
Working out and self worth have a strong correlation,thats why i told him that.
>>
>>36184193
What kind of adjustment
I've tried whatever I could but I still feel worthless.
I'm unable to feel pride in what I do or who I am.
>>36184210
>Acknowledge you are getting better
When I start seeing results I just automatically tell myself that it's not enough and that it's not something to be proud of anyway
>>
>>36183855
That's how people feel when they see something that's out of their reach.
>>
>>36184170
Well, if you dress well, are fit, and you are not retarded then you have social anxiety. I had a friend who was a chad by looks and a sperg by personality. You can begin to work that by meeting people and one way to do that is to get theater lessons where you open yourself to people you dont know and everyone else does the same. Also you interact a lot with people there, and is a good environment. You can try taking some classes of something that you enjoy, you seem that you are not happy with your current self if you dont feel comfortable just being looked at.
>>
>>36184257
then why doesn't he feel it literally all the time
>>
File: IMG_2056.jpg (142KB, 647x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2056.jpg
142KB, 647x1080px
>>36184214
My man
Original btw
>>
>>36184233
Its never enough,but you shouldn't feel bad over it. You should be happy you are striving for what you want to acheive.
>>
>>36184268
I guess I'm ugly too. A nice body can't fix a shitty face (and manlet genetics)
>theater lessons
The last time I took a class with other people was in uni before dropping out and it was horrible.
>you dont feel comfortable just being looked at
Are people supposed to not care when they're looked at?
I feel as if people are judging me constantly.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.