[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw meet a girl who actually seems to like me and wants to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1429380599208.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1429380599208.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>tfw meet a girl who actually seems to like me and wants to keep seeing me
BUT:
>she comes from a family of a single mother and hates her father
>is a bit feminist
>had quite a few partners before me

What do? I like her desu. I know there are red flags all over the place but I'm a lonely robot and hanging out with her is fun.
>>
consider being cucked by her your apology to society
>>
>>36183379
fuck her if you can but don't get serious and always use a condom, you don't want to get this crazy bitch pregnant.
also you're no robot, faggot
>>
>>36183379
Stop thinking in memes, for starters.

There's nothing inherently wrong with any of the 3 points you raised.
>>
File: 1029209-jill_scott_617.jpg (88KB, 617x409px) Image search: [Google]
1029209-jill_scott_617.jpg
88KB, 617x409px
Red flags are for fags who get heavily invested.

Just have sex and fun. Live your life like its Golden.
>>
>>36183379
Chances are she has a lot of bad attributes but is simply hiding them from you. Consider revealing bad things about yourself, if she sticks around give her a chance, if she runs away you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>36183440
>if she sticks around
only a dumb fuck would even give that a chance of happening, she's going to be a single mother too, the only question is if op will be the father or not.
>>
>is a bit feminist
that is like her being 'a bit' poisonous or 'a bit' of a cannibal
>>
>>36183440
>Consider revealing bad things about yourself, if she sticks around give her a chance, if she runs away you dodged a bullet.
I did and she still seems to like me which worries me even more. Why the fuck would she like me? There must be things wrong with her if she's into guys like me.

>>36183503
Yeah well I mean she's feminist but she's not one of those crazy cunts that want to kill all men. I suppose she's really feminist only because her dad left her. She doesn't seem to hate men though.
>>
>>36183379
Do not engage the thot
>>
>>36183736
>There must be things wrong
>she's feminist
if you develop a relationship with this woman it's your own fault youngfag
>>
>>36183879
I know but I don't want to be so fucking lonely. And I'm enjoying my time with her all things considered. Even though I know this will end and it'll probably be bad.
>>
>>36183887
Whatever you do, never like her more than she likes you and do not allow her to hurt you in any way. Abandon ship at the first sign of her changing, being manipulative, secretive, etc.
>>
>>36183887
>I know but I don't want to be so fucking lonely.
she knows you're desperate and lonely, she's trying to entice you. you can see she's fucked up. run while you can.
>>
>>36183973
Well if there's one thing I can do after being alone so long it's being able to walk away from the table at any second I don't like something.
>>
>>36183379
>I know there are red flags all over the place but I'm a lonely robot and hanging out with her is fun.
Congratulations, you cucked yourself.
>>
>>36184122
How so?
originallo
>>
>>36183379
>>36183413
This. THIS.
THIS YOU FUCKING STUPID ROBOT. (sorry)
Are you THAT retarded? (sorry x2)
A girl likes you and you keep thinkings in stupid memes?
Maybe if you hang with her long enough your fucking world opens and you stop being a sad, resentful, lonely individual. (sorry but you know it's true)
Remember: robots are the TRUE enemy, they don't want you to be happy. (not sorry at all, tw: black pill)
>>
>>36184368
do not listen to this 90's born reddit queer, he doesn't care about you and this girl is a walking redflag.
>>
>>36184424
yeah for real
OP, she is literally going to cheat on you with a guy who resembles her dad
>>
>>36183379
yea follow robot advice. you can never get cucked if you never get a girlfriend.
>>
>>36183379
These aren't red flags.
Go for it.
>>
>>36184679
>has had a few partners before
means she can't into proper relationships and probably has some issues

>comes from a family of a single mother and hates her father
daddy issues are the worst and she probably doesn't have the right idea of a family where the father is the father and mother does mother's work
>>
>>36184424
Good projecting m8.
BTW I was born on the 80's and I've been on 4chan on & off for 13 years. I probably wrote my first thread while your mother was teaching you how to poo on the toilet but ok, whatever.

OP I just gave you a piece of advice but do your own thing.
>>
>>36184885
>Good projecting m8.
>BTW I was born on the 80's and I've been on 4chan on & off for 13 years
you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>36183379
The only gf i've ever had had issues with her parents (they beat her and such), her father was a fascist and her mother was extremely religious. She had had many partners before me.
I focused on my studies and didn't have much time to see her. She is now with someone else.

I would give her a try. At least she likes you. Also, try to be with her as much as possible if you do decide to be her bf.
>>
Instead of focusing on tge black and white aspects without even knowing her very well and before you even take a decision whether she's worth it or not, get to actually know her.

She had multiple partners, but were they all or mostly relationships? If she was in relationships before, try to find iut for how long and the circumstances that ended the relation. If it was casual sex, did she use protection with every casual partner? These details may seem worthless if you stop at only the fact that she isn't your disney dream pure princess because she had sex with other men than you, but details like this can tell a lot about someone. People have sex, OP, it's a thing tgat happens. What's inportant is nit the fact she had sex or even the number of partners assuming it's not a ludicrous number, but it's the circumstances behind the actions.

If she was raised by a single mother, does she have daddy issues? How bad are they? Does she have the correct attitude and does she show effort to overcome said issues?

If she's a feminist, what kind? Is she the type of black and white people you see in sjw cliques, is she the rational kind, but "I'm kind of a feminist because I'm a woman and women issues are important" or the "die cis scum" kind?

If you don't ask yourself any questions and don't trust your own judgement, coming here will potentially make you throw a goid opportunity in the garbage because a lot of people here are too biased to give you a rational perspective. Others will be so envious that they will do anything they can to discourage you.

In your situation, what I would do is demonstrate some romantic intentions as in subtly showing you want to get to know her more intimately, but don't pressure yourself that you HAVE to get with her or sleep with her. Keep some outside perspective as to not fall in the rose tinted glasses that wilk blind you to any actual red flags and keep an eye out for any piece of knowledge about her that you can get.
>>
>>36183379
Just don't.
I've been there
Just don't
>>
>>36185042
>her father was a fascist
Holy shit I'm OP and the girl's father is exactly that. He even takes hitler-like pics and puts it on his kikebook. What the fuck.
>>
File: 1374472854037.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1374472854037.png
346KB, 439x500px
>>36185254
Honestly, anon, I'd worry less if she was just a random sex slut but she apparently had relationships with all those other guys, which means there's some fucked up shit about her when it comes to long term stuff. I just don't want to be cheated on or cucked really. All I want is a relatively stable relationship with a healthy girl who can do womanly stuff while I focus on doing the man shit.

>If she was raised by a single mother, does she have daddy issues? How bad are they? Does she have the correct attitude and does she show effort to overcome said issues?
She hates her dad. That's all I know. He doesn't even pay alimony.

>If she's a feminist, what kind? Is she the type of black and white people you see in sjw cliques, is she the rational kind, but "I'm kind of a feminist because I'm a woman and women issues are important" or the "die cis scum" kind?
She's the milder kind. Still, seems like a total SJW and I fear might just slip and show her my /pol/ power level eventually.

>In your situation, what I would do is demonstrate some romantic intentions as in subtly showing you want to get to know her more intimately, but don't pressure yourself that you HAVE to get with her or sleep with her. Keep some outside perspective as to not fall in the rose tinted glasses that wilk blind you to any actual red flags and keep an eye out for any piece of knowledge about her that you can get.
I know, I actually do that. But she really seems into me and it's a surprise because this has to be the first time a girl legitimately wants to hang out with me and I don't even have to ask her.
>>
>>36183379
There are no red flags here goober, what are you doing? I'm dating a black single mother, /r9k/ is one giant convoluted meme.
>>
>>36183379
Keep her around for a while. As soon as she starts changing for the worse (tries to control you, be manipulative, force her shitty SJW opinions on you) get the fuck out of there. Be careful, many women can fake it fot very long before they show their true colors.
>>
>>36183413
>feminism
>nothing wrong with it

Pick only one, SJW.
>>
>>36183413
>>36184368
No, those are all red flags. Not a reason to turn tail and run, mind you, but a reason to be wary of drama and mental illness and to take things slowly.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.