[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never win the lottery enabling you to live the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: feels.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
4KB, 225x225px
>tfw you will never win the lottery enabling you to live the NEET life for the rest of your life without any worries
>>
File: 1491186178525.jpg (126KB, 841x797px) Image search: [Google]
1491186178525.jpg
126KB, 841x797px
aye, it's quite sad

>tfw will never ba a rich NEET
>>
>>36182397
>implying lottery, as well as art sales, aren't large scale money laundering schemes
Lol gtfo fgt
>>
I wonder what would be the minimum you'd need to live a comfortable middle class lifestyle for 40+ years. Maybe 5 million?
>>
>>36183267
depends on where you live or are willing to go.

Little need to stay in urbane area for a robot really, but mostly we subconsciously think with more people around we can actually have a shot at finding friends/gfs. Which is bullshit, but hard to shake off.
But going full innawoods as a lonely robot with millions on your account also does not really seem an inspired idea.
>>
>>36183251
>as well as art sales

As a poor artist I'd love to know how that shit works
>>
>>36183335
I just want to live out my days watching anime and shitposting on 4chan. My only needs are an internet connection and a decent PC. Then enough money to buy basic necessities like food and hygene products. I think I could probably swing that on around 3 million. Spend 300k setting up a home with solar and other feature to minimize ongoing utility costs then spend 25k a year on internet and food. It's doable.
>>
Just become a YouTuber

All you do is make videos for 12-16 year olds and get money at home

Wow
>>
>>36183398
What kind of content would I need to create?
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>36183350
>As a poor artist

KEK
>>
>>36183386
sure it is doable, just something that can use some thought. Hell, you would want to consider if you even want to stay in your nation or in your state.
For ex. I could find far cheaper place to live comfy some 200-300 km east, but that would all come with its own can of worms.
>>
>>36183398
Good luck getting in on that gravy train this late in the game unless you are a 7/10+ and funny.
>>
>>36183728
>7/10+
7/10+ voice, yes?
>>
>>36183758
YouTube was my #1 interest for 5 or so years; as in making videos/seeing what's popular, etc. but now I have no idea what is big now - are commentaries still popular? I know gaming is still huge, but in terms of attracting the best demographic (teen girls), there's nothing better than an above average guy on camera. Most of the guys who do that are completely talentless and just film themselves opening mail or doing some shitty challenge, but it doesn't matter just because they're attractive.
>>
>>36183836
>the best demographic (teen girls)
Elaborate, please?
>>
>>36182397
>implying if I had lottery money I would live like a NEET
Why would you just sit on that money rather than use for stuff like building an entrepreneurial empire or building your very own workshop where you can tinker and build things? Seems like a waste.
>>
>>36184041
Teen girls are the most loyal type of fanbase, although they usually go onto the next thing rather quickly - it's pretty much the same thing as boy bands, which everyone knows. For example, One Direction released a new album every year just to squeeze every drop out of the fanbase while it still existed.

Teen girls are the most likely to buy merchandise or tweet at you 1000 times or go see you on tour, if by chance you did that. Some examples of this are Kian and JC, The Dolan Twins, Cameron Dallas, and Nash Grier. The problem is that most of the guys who are popular for their looks literally suck and are talentless, which means they upload very infrequently and upload poor quality videos, so the teen girl audience which is loyal, but very fickle get bored and leave in droves. Nash's channel is the best example of this - his numbers in the beginning were gigantic, but his upload schedule was horrible and he kept alienating people because of things he said, so his fanbase is like 1/20th the size it was just 3 years ago.

If you have looks and "personality", you can milk the cow til it's dry.
>>
>>36184138
This. If I had unlimited money I would do whatever the fuck I want. Start my own enterprises, travel the world, spend on whatever frivolous. Why waste life as a NEET?
>>
>>36184293
there are two kinds of people on this board
>>
>>36184293
The lottery doesn't give you unlimited money. The current jackpot is 5 million.
>>
File: 1491782096920.jpg (68KB, 633x742px) Image search: [Google]
1491782096920.jpg
68KB, 633x742px
>>36183335
>Little need to stay in urbane area for a robot really
easy access to stores and shit

i don't drive so its nice being able to just walk wherever i need to go on the rare occasion i need to leave my house for something

also there's some fucking nasty and dangerous bugs that will get in your house in a rural area
>>
>>36184138
The first would be too much like work, the second is kind of a no-brainer since I already have something like that in a rudimentary way. Would only be expanded and improved, and we were not exactly listing every fucking item we want to buy here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.