[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know any pick up artistist in person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-04-11 09.38.38.jpg (127KB, 451x450px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-11 09.38.38.jpg
127KB, 451x450px
>do they get any pussy or girls just consider them creepy
>I know one but he is just doing it to entertain chads and be popular
>>
yeah i knew a couple
they get a lot of girls lol
but most of them are athletic and confident
>>
>>36181744
all of pick up artists are confident if they weren t they wouldn t ask girls out, in person
>>
>>36181705
There's being legitimately confident and interesting and then there's just memorizing a bunch of PUA shit and coming across as a creep. Women know a lot of the classical PUA routines now and will call you out for them. PUAs like to make physical contact at some point in a conversation, but they'll do it in a way that is natural. Don't just put your hands all over women when you meet them, it drives them nuts.
>>
It really depends on how its delivered. If its delivered with charisma its usually a hit. If its delivered just sort of obvious in trying to pick up girls, it'll never hit unless you're a 9-10/10.

Clever Worldplay means more to a girl than things they've heard a thousand times too.
>>
>>36182547
>PUAs like to make physical contact at some point in a conversation
only fedora permavirgins do that
>>
>>36182561
PUA that I know just sais some simple shit like
>would you like to go on a dat with me
or some corny shit like
>sing something I wanna hear that perfect voice
>>
Define "pick up artist". I know some guys who have a high chance of going home with a girl if they go to a bar or club.
>>
>>36182923
my definition is
someone who throws pick up lines at girls at least now and then
>>
>>36182923
Basically one who is versed in social manipulation,
Yeah pick up lines are a part of it but, its clearly some forms of deception on a social level.
How to make yourself appealing, How to get others to perceive you in desirable way.
Depending on the variables it can be a handsome face or a clever phrase.
>>
>>36182978
>Basically one who is versed in social manipulation,
not necessarily
>>
File: 268.jpg (42KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
268.jpg
42KB, 600x728px
>>36181705
original opinion on this thread
>>
>>36182547
>he doesn't know about natural game
>>
>>36181744
>yeah
>lol

Shut the fuck up
>>
You just have to have a normal conversation with her and gradually make it sexual. Most of the PUA community these days doesn't advocate shit like 'Mystery Method' where you do magic tricks and dress like a faggot. The focus is on building an interesting life and personality with a large social circle so you can attract girls like a real human being rather than some weird wannabe sociopath trying to brainwash people. They also suggest talking to girls during the day instead of at bars because girls at bars are expecting to get hit on and have their guard up. Plus girls like the idea of meeting a guy unexpectedly like it was 'meant to be'.

>>36182669
If a girl is into you, corny shit works wonders. Even when she knows you're insincere she can't help but get a kick out of it. But if she's not sure about you or doesn't like you, you just come off as creepy.
>>
>>36183610
that irony when I try to pick up girls to grow my popularity in school so I can successfully pick up girls
>popularity rises but I m still single
>>
>>36183999
Just show them your trips

Nah you have to flirt otherwise they'll just see you as that one really social closet homo. Talk to her normally but gradually flirt more and more. Start with small talk peppered with playful jabs at her. Make fun of her clothes or the way she talks or things she says; it can be anything as long as it's not a real insult and you don't sound butthurt when you say it. It doesn't even have to make complete sense so long as you don't get too abstract/weird. When she starts bantering with you, you can lightly punch her arm after she mocks you. Stand or sit a bit closer to her as you continue having a real conversation (this is key: don't just trade mock insults because you will seem like a gay best friend). Stand so that she's next to you but you're in front of her. If you're sitting, she should be next to you, not across from you. Check her out so she notices but don't be too obvious or you'll come across as creepy. Sidelong glances, don't stare. This communicates attraction in a non-needy way. Eventually you should put your hand on her hip if standing or around her shoulders if sitting. If she pulls away just remove your hand and try again later. Don't react other than that. If not, put your hand on the back of her head and (gently!) pull her in for a kiss. Again if she pulls away let it go but try to continue like nothing happened. If she asks what you're doing or something just brush it off, 'just an impulse' or something.

Everything should proceed naturally from there. You should take at least 15 minutes to go from from starting the conversation to kissing her. If you rush you will look thirsty.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.