[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IQ and Virgins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1484972223816.jpg (75KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
1484972223816.jpg
75KB, 476x476px
If you're 20 years old and a virgin, does that mean the likelihood that your IQ is high is increased? I live in the USA, so I'm already an out-lier.

I just want to be intelligent for all of the derision I've suffered in this world.

I just want to have something.

I have nothing else but an IQ, and I don't even think it's real. I don't think it's there. I was selected for GT classes as a boy, but my brain has developed and grown.

I could easily have an IQ of 110 and not even be aware of it. It's enough to make me smarter than the average person, but not enough to make me any semblance of intelligent. This is the worst feeling.
>>
>>36181693
On top of this, I've never kissed or held hands with a girl before.

I don't know how it's possible that intelligence is the dividing factor between sexual intercourse and no sexual intercourse.

People smarter than me have kissed girls when they were 14.
>>
How about seeking self worth in things you actually have control over
>>
actual smart people can fuck bitches because they understand the world though
feynman was practically a chad
even dirac got poon because of his autism
>>
actually probbably negatively linked since the vast majority of adult virgins are that way for religious reasons.
>>
>>36181775
I'm an atheist though, but I don't really think that's a part of intelligence.

It happened when I was 13, and it was largely an emotional event as opposed to a logical one.

I think there are a lot of intelligent people that are religious due to the fact that their dogma was reinforced from an early age, and any question or doubt they had could easily be answered.
>>
File: 1491868950460.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491868950460.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>36181693
>If you're 20 years old and a virgin, does that mean the likelihood that your IQ is high is increased?
I am not smarter than a non-virgin. I'm just ugly senpai.
>>
>>36181712
I simply have to know.
I can't stop myself.

I've got an overwhelming curiosity towards my biological traits.

I want to know how attractive I am, how smart I am, my genetic composition, etc.

I can't stop myself. I need to know no matter how much it hurts me.
>>
>>36181797
there's a correlation, that doesn't mean religious people cannot be smart or atheists dumb, or that athiesm is smart and religion is dumb.

for one of many studies:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000238
>>
No iq is set when born, Unless something massive, like hard drug addiction comes in, it wint change, if youre born with a glass half full, it wont change. You can spend less time on girls and more on studying, but that doesnt change your iq at all
>>
>>36181949
>iq is set when born

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beautiful-minds/201110/intelligence-is-still-not-fixed-birth
>>
It seems like success with women involves a lack of self awareness to a degree, and not overthinking things.

Both of these are easier with a lower IQ.
>>
>I'm a virgin
>It must be because I'm too smart to get girls!

Actually smart people have no problem figuring out how to get girls if they really want to.
>>
File: IMG_8892.jpg (72KB, 750x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8892.jpg
72KB, 750x512px
>>36181693
Lost my virginity at 16, have fucked several girls and currently have a cute girlfriend.

Being socially inept is actually a sign of low intelligence, get off my board brainlet.
>>
>>36182061
>Entire rest of the internet is for normies
>MY board
>>
>>36182089
/r9k/ never used to be for you retards, we're taking it back, one thread at a time.
>>
File: Picture-2-750736.png (29KB, 730x358px) Image search: [Google]
Picture-2-750736.png
29KB, 730x358px
>>36181693
>If you're 20 years old and a virgin, does that mean the likelihood that your IQ is high is increased?
Slightly, yes. But the other end of the spectrum also suffers higher virginity rates, so not much. A far stronger correlatation in the other direction - if you are high IQ, the odds of you being a virgin are massivelt increased. Same is true if you are low IQ.
>>
>>36182033
also easier with a higher IQ
we're just stuck on mount stupid of not even 1 SD above the mean.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.