[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are INTP people the biggest procrastinators ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1491040503294.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
1491040503294.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
Are INTP people the biggest procrastinators ?
>>
>>36181307
Let's chat about it latter.
>>
probably
t. intp
>>
I don't know.
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Its lie nigga dont worry
>>
Yep and this is from an INTP. Lazy, tired, anxious too
>>
>>36181307
>be INTP
>procrastinating
>see this thread
fuck
>>
>>36181650
>be intp
>procastinating
>made this thread

Hi anon
>>
>>36181307
I'm the worst procrastinator I know of and I'm INTP. My father actually worked for close to a decade as a line scheduler for a factory ironically.
>>
>>36181739
what's up i just did a little bit of what i should be doing you should do a little too and come back to this thread lmao
>>
>>36181307
short answer
yeah
>>
>>36181864
I've just spent all my time playing fifa instead, feels bad 2bh
>>
>The Languid Schizoid

A combination of the depressive and schizoid personalities, the languid schizoid is marked by a slow personal tempo, low activation level, and the absence of vigorous and energetic action. Easily fatigued, with only weak motoric expressiveness, languids seem either too comfortable or too lazy; they are unable to rouse themselves to meet their responsibilities, pursue the simplest pleasures, or behave with spontaneity. Interpersonally, they have a quiet, colorless, and vaguely dependent way of relating, hybridizing the introversion of the schizoid with the lethargy characteristic of the depressive personality. As such, they rarely take the initiative, seem broadly anhedonic and cognitively detached, or vaguely ruminative. Such individuals have few interests, preferring a simple, repetitive, and dependent lifestyle. Unlike the affectless schizoid, described later, languids are not necessarily emotionally void. They do suffer the same type of profound angst often seen in depressives, yet their lack of vitality ensures that their sentiments are rarely expressed strongly.
>>
Kinda all makes sense now
Would be fun to meet another INTP irl to see how similar we are
>>
>>36181307
I_TP
t. ISTP
>>
File: z.png (180KB, 1517x1113px) Image search: [Google]
z.png
180KB, 1517x1113px
fuqg
>>
>>36183713
What is this? It perfectly describes me.
>>
>tfw INTP
>Close friend of mine is an ENTJ

Why can't I be as productive and motivated as them
>>
>>36181307
Ya I'm a INTP and I'm terrible about procrastinating
>>
>>36181307
Yes

t. INTP

oreg
>>
>>36185695
I have an INTP friend and I wish I were as open minded and more philosophical as him.

You just need a motivation. What worked with my intp bud is that I blackmailed him into working so he can pursuit his autistic interests. That's kinda like the whole NT's modus operandi is about.
>>
>>36185023
INTP
>we're pretty fucked
>>
File: 1491693075698.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491693075698.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>36181307
>INTP
>2 essays due in 75 minutes
yep, at least there's only a 10 point per day late penalty.
>>
>>36183713
Shit I fit like all 4 schizotypal types

I was diagnosed with social anxiety and major depression with a possibility for avoidant while in the hospital but I always wondered if I'm more fucked up. I hid a lot of things and didn't really share as many details as I could
>>
>>36181307
INTP
Would be easy for me to do lots of things in life I could be fucked to care about and try for any of it. So basically yeah
>>
>>36181650
You are not alone anon
Me too
It's real
>>
>>36181307
Just set fake deadlines in your head, write them down, and you'll do fine
>>
>intp

>procrastinating pooping and showering right now

Fuck sakes, I guess it's true.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.