[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>be me, dreaming
>with girl i loved who i dont see anymore
>talking to her in dream, happy
>dream cuts, were at my house, chilling
>happy
>wake up
>realise it was just a dream
>never want to dream again

what does it mean when you see people in your dreams?
how do i stop being a beta fegit and get over someone i dont have any hope with?
also, tell me about the last dream you remember
>>
>>36180975
>last dream I remember
Last night I was in a large hilly forest and there were some people there from my school. I told one of the guys a story about how another of the guys had peed in the woods before, and I got arrested by an old black lady for peeing in the woods. I politely explained to her that I was just telling a story but alas, I was still to be arrested. I panicked as I realized my life was over but then remembered I was in a dream, so I woke up
>>
>>36180975
Holy shit i had a similar dread 2 days ago it made me so depressed.

I was talking to the girl that i love and she was so close i felt the warmth in my heart and was so happy.
After that i woke up i almost started crying.
>>
>>36181006
what do you think this means, in terms of a reflection of your conscious?
>>
>>36181029
Dont worry, anon, one day we will real life gf's
>>
File: Angry Wojak.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Wojak.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>36180975
>be me, dreaming
>wake up in dream
>see girl I like is sleeping next to me
>hold her tighter
>go back to sleep
>wake up for real
>there is nothing but coldness awaiting
just fucking end it
>>
I always have sort of abstract dreams.

>It's a "have to pee really badly but can't find a bathroom so end up pissing in a garbage can or a sink in a crowded area while dying of embarrassment because everyone can tell what I'm doing" dream

And no, I don't wake up in a pool of my own piss.
>>
>>36180975
Recently I had a dream about some dude smashing the shit out of a grocery store for revenge or something and woke up to the scene in Better Call Saul where he's talking about how he shit on his boss's kids

It made me think of the times I've seen grocery stores in dreams, and I remembered this one where I was in a backwoods town for some reason. The store wasn't old though, looked like I was in the 90's. There was another where I was fighting for survival in a Costco-type store. That second one just occurred to me and now I want to see if I can write something for that.
>>
>>36181097
I hope so anon but i just want these fucking dreams to stop i get almost one per week
>>
>>36181100
I feel your pain my dude. you just gotta get through the days. keep working on yourself.

>>36181158
kek at the last comment

>>36181161
I feel like what's happening around us when we dream has it's influence on our dreams

>>36181171
maybe try to learn to control your dreams like im trying to, then they might go away
>>
>>36181317
>I feel like what's happening around us when we dream has it's influence on our dreams
Most likely. It took me a second to realize why nothing in the dream seemed to connect

I'm really stuck on that Costco Survival Horror Comedy idea now, I know James Gunn got his idea for Belko Experiment from a dream (would have been better in the hands of a different director desu) and I figure that's a solid source of inspiration
>>
>>36180975
>>36181029
>>36181100
Man this must be a common dream because I keep having the same one too.
>childhood friend I liked but never confessed to
>nothing sexual happens she just smiles at me and we laugh together
>in some dreams she leans on my shoulder or hugs me
>i feel intense, profound happiness and peace
>wake up in tears first few times
>now when I wake up I'm just used to it
>>
File: IMG_5238.png (97KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5238.png
97KB, 640x1136px
>>36181158
First part is especially true, fug
>>
File: 1471052257980.png (167KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
1471052257980.png
167KB, 500x664px
>>36180975
>also, tell me about the last dream you remember
It was like yours, I guess. Dreamt of my oneitis, we were having a heart-to-heart conversation and she was laying her head on my shoulder and holding my hand. I turned to tell her that I loved her and then I woke up. Had a very brief, fleeting moment of happiness, where I couldn't wait to see and hold her again before the realization set in. I rarely remember my dreams either, I've only had one other dream about her.
>>
i have this recurring dream of staring into the void
>>
>>36181651
Had night terrors similar to this as a kid. I would have a normal dream, then the void would show up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.