[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overcome Incel by Becoming an Online Faggot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: massivefaggot.jpg (69KB, 762x960px) Image search: [Google]
massivefaggot.jpg
69KB, 762x960px
Are you an incel?

Are you into vidya, anime, alt-right politics and other robot interests?

Do you spend every waking moment not eating or sleeping, in front of the computer?

I have some good news for you. Not only is it possible for you to overcome incel, but you can do it by leveraging your strengths.

You see, there is one type of guy who is nearly identical to the robot, except for one key difference: he knows how to use his traits to his advantage. He knows where to find the women who go for losers, and he goes where they are. And this is crucial: he cultivates a memorable 'schtick' that helps him to become the center of attention.

I call him 'the online faggot,' and he's a guy who games the system to score some serious pussy.

Who is the online faggot, you ask? Picture the 'mall goth' of ages past, a guy who's basically always hanging out in one place at all times. Except instead of malls now it's some online community, and instead of being a goth now he's a 'geek culturist.' The key to the online faggot's success is that he plays up some image that makes him look like the go-to guy for the women in the community he's a part of. He has a cosplay avatar. All of his shirts have vidya branding on them. He posts memes on normie social media. Basically, he just acts like a massive faggot/wanker/fuckboi who is a stereotypical geek.

How do you get women this way? Easy: by being this much of a blatant cliche you show women who are into a certain 'type' that you are that 'type.' It's basically niche marketing. And all you need is the willingness to become a massive faggot.
>>
File: IMG_0162.jpg (27KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.jpg
27KB, 253x199px
>all you need to do to get laid is give up your dignity
>>
>>36180896
That crotch is too low. Wear it higher and with a cup or something if you want to be modest.
>>
File: styx666.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
styx666.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
> Examples of online faggots.

I can think of no better examples of an online faggot than StyxHexenHammer666. This guy truly has it all: the over-the-top 'dark' schtick; the alt-right leaning politics; the edgy spiritual beliefs; the constantly hanging out on an online community all day (in this case, Youtube). And you better believe this guy slays.

> How to become an online faggot if you're shy.

That's the beauty of being an online faggot. You use your shyness to your advantage. You hang out in groups with other socially inept people and become chad by default. Even though there are few women in these communities there are sure to be a few, and these are the ones you go for

> What communities should I join to become an online faggot?

Theoretically, any. But Facebook groups pertaining to anime, vidya, alt-right politics or anti-SJW tend to work best. And remember to post about these topics not only in the group but also on your Facebook timeline. And post images that show you look the part.

> But I don't want to be a huge faggot.

Let me ask you this: would you rather have 'self respect' or would you rather have SEX? Case closed.

But in all seriousness, we live in an unfair world. While we might like to think that there's somebody for everybody, the fact that those who get laid are those who go after it. And to go after it successfully you need to know your niche. For most robots, their best shot is becoming the 24/7 megaposting online faggot who is always posting about stereotypical geek shit, attending 'cons,' ranting about ecelebs, etc. It might not sound like glamorous work but it's a path to SEX if I ever saw one.
>>
>>36181023
What about nolla
Girl? Fuck u nigger! disgusting slut pooooo in the loooooooo
>>
File: 1491584968206-pol.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1491584968206-pol.png
13KB, 640x712px
>>36181023
Too bad you won't get laid for being this much of a faggot.
>>
This.... is actually true
I am a woman and yes I fall for this shill
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.