[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello can you guys convince me to eat this shroom?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3834.jpg (1016KB, 2284x2251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3834.jpg
1016KB, 2284x2251px
I've researched it a bit and apparently I can have a delirious trip from it. Can anyone back this up?
>>
>>36180533
Pretty sure this thing just kills you
>>
>>36180533
You rolled dubs so that pretty much means you gotta do it
>>
Eat the pubic hairs instead
>>
>>36180533
doo eat fagoot
>>
>>36180533

Beware of eating too much, they are slightly poisonous and it stacks up if you eat several. Look the poisonousness up on google
>>
>>36180533
Yeah man you'll trip balls if you eat that. It'll make you see god.
>>
>>36180533
Those aren't magic mushrooms. But if you're stupid enough to eat them you may deserve it
>>
I'm going to dry it out and grind it up and then smoke it I think. Or make a tea. Both methods seem to look like they will work.
>>
File: Pepe61.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe61.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>36180539
Made a mistake you need to eat at least 15 for it to kill you. If you have any medical issues relating to your digestive system I wouldn't suggest eating it. If you're confident that you're perfectly healthy than go ahead dude. Pretty sure it won't be as fun as you think.
>>
Fungus is so weird
>>
Look up info on erowid.You will find information and people experiences on using amanitas.
They have to be exposed to high temperature to get rid of poison,which is why most are heated in oven before being eaten or drank as tea.
>>
>>36180604
If diarrhea, headache and vomiting is good trip then I can recommend it to you
>>
>>36180635
I've done a bit of research and I dried them in the oven for about an hour last night and then have had them sitting in a dark area with a dehumidifier all day today.

I'm going to grind them up and make tea I think.

I've had experience with hallucinogens before but apparently this mushy is a deliriant so the effects are a very different.
>>
>>36180615
THIS
LIKE WTF
ITS NOT A PLANT OR AN ANIMAL
mushrooms are so cool
>>
Live stream yourself when you eat it.
>>
>>36180702
Do this mushroom anon
>>
>>36180533
eating it raw can kill you. your supposed to boil it or dry in oven on low heat to decarboxylise the ibotenic acid to muscimol. the most i have tried was 11 dried grams in a tea and it was a cool trip. 7g is my favourite dose.
>>
>>36181432
Are these the same mushrooms that grow under pine trees?
>>
>>36181432
Can confirm. This works and is how it's supposed to be done. Apparently you can also make a cram out of it that you smear on your genitals, but I never tried that. But beware, you will start drooling a lot.
>>
>>36180533
anon you probably won't even remember the trip, and if you do you'll be to delirious to get anything out of it during.
>>
>>36180533
you need to peel of the red skin and dry that then smoke it you don't get the effects from eating it
>>
>>36180533
it would be extremely painful
4 U

no but seriously if u fuck it up your gonna die a horrible death, but you do you OP you glorious bastard
>>
>>36181468
yes amanita muscaria
>>
>>36181723

im >>36181432

I enjoy taking psychedelics they teach me about myself, others and everything. I started to feel like I learnt to much and I wasn't human any more I just became an observer. when I took these it taught me something more important than the knowledge its self but how to live with it. if your in the right head space you can get more out of this then you could have imagined.
>>
>>36180533
I'm an expert if u eat it u get high
>>
So this is where I am at currently.. Have done a reasonable amount of research and it's quite obvious that the poisonous characteristics of this fungi have been greatly exaggerated.

If you eat about 15 raw caps then you will die but at smaller doses the effects are very limited.

I have also done a lot of research on the preparation and the most common method seems to be to dry them out and then grind it into a fine powder.

I will try and smoke a bit and put the rest in a tea.
>>
I hope it contains neurotoxins
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.