[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't showered for 2 weeks. Whenever I pull down my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

File: 783615638928.png (58KB, 510x684px) Image search: [Google]
783615638928.png
58KB, 510x684px
I haven't showered for 2 weeks. Whenever I pull down my underwear to use the bathroom, the smell of my vagina almost makes me pass out.

Convince me to shower.
>>
>>36179999
no stay dirty you whore
>>
>>36179999
eventually the smell of your vagina will become so intense that it will seep through your underwear
>>
>>36180014
I thought you could do better, r9k. Shame.
>>
>>36180023
I'm not kidding though I want to to stay dirty and wallow in your filth
>>
>>36179999
Your digits and alleged offensive scent speak for themselves. Please just leave us sad virrgins be.
>>
>>36179999
Be my smelly quads gf
>>
>less anxiety when going outside
>public transport and businesses have the right to refuse you service or entry because of your poor hygiene
>if you don't clean yourself up you will get sick
>you'll become desensitized to your own odor and not know you stink
>you can die from not showering
>less chance for cross contamination, getting others sick, or food poisoning
>>
>2 weeks

I've gone a month without showering

fuck off whore
>>
>>36180046
>going outside
>going outside
>kek
>thats a bad thing?
>thats a bad thing?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>others
>>
File: thot-alarm-12119377.png (138KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
thot-alarm-12119377.png
138KB, 500x522px
>>36179999
BEGONE FILE THOT
>>
>>36180069
REEEE POST YOUR GREASY FACE
>>
>>36179999
There's no way we can convince you.

You still have a vagina so you'll find a beta orbiter desperate enough to worship your Amy Schumer tier stink.
>>
>>36179999
Can we get pictures? I want to see what this looks like.
>>
If you stop showering you'll develop itchy inflammations on your scalp and bikini area that will take months to treat.
>>
>>36179999
let me clean you with my tongue instead m'femanon
>>
File: IMG_3653.jpg (442KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3653.jpg
442KB, 3264x2448px
>tfw turned on by unpleasant odours emitted by cute girls
>>
my ex sent me noodz once and she had fucking smegma in her pussy fucking cheesy vagina it was sick
>>
even LARPing male neckbeards like yourself have to occasionally shower
>>
>>36179999
I will convince you, but only because of those digits.

chad will give you the dick and atention you clearly are desperate for if you shower
>>
>>36180182
>Uncle anon quit staring at me
>>
>>36180182
>>36180173
My vagina looks nothing like this. It's coated in white chunks like old cottage cheese. Are you still interested if my face is cute?

>>36180145
No. I've sent pictures of my clean vagina to lots of my orbiters. I can't have my image tarnished by them discovering this thread.

>>36180046
The most convincing argument so far.
>>
File: IMG_2466.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2466.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>36180237
>tfw no odiferous neicefu
>>
>>36180252
>Are you still interested if my face is cute?

Yes, but fuck you for leading dudes on
>>
How about death from toxic shock?
>>
I think my record was like 2 months
my balls smelled like sulfer
>>
>>36180298
R9K browsers know what orbiting is. They do it by choice.

>>36180313
That only happens from tampons! This is not a good argument.
>>
>>36180340
The hope of orbiting is that you'll eventually date them. They think they're courting you by being friendly.
>>
Post smellovid of your pussy smell pls
>>
>>36180252
>It's coated in white chunks like old cottage cheese.
We have to see this.
>>
>>36180252
i'm interested even if your face isnt cute
>>
>>36180252
>Hasn't showered in two weeks
>Still has orbiters

I would murder a stranger to have my life be as easy as a woman's.
>>
>>36180451
just because it's "easy" doesn't mean it's fulfilling
you can go play some dumb internet game and be really good at it, or you can go and spend money on a game that is a long-term investment and feel really good about what you accomplished and how.
>>
>>36180494
This post makes no cents.
>>
>>36180494
I don't really get that sense of accomplishment, the only strong feeling I get after finishing a difficult challenge is thankfulness that it's over. I prefer easy video games because I give up on hard ones or get so angry at them that I stop having fun. I want everything handed to me, I don't want to have to compete.
>>
>>36179999
Nice quads and please sit on my face.
>>
>>36180494
Lmao. Typical womyn. Fuck off whore.
>>
>>36179999
Describe the aroma, moisture level, etc
>>
>>36180494
>just because it's "easy" doesn't mean it's fulfilling
hear that? it's the cry of the favored.
"Oh woe, Why does my life have to be so easy, truly this is my cross to bear."
>>
>>36180538
lmao i'm a guy bro and unlike you i've actually had sex, so take a little friendly advice instead of being a raging autistic virgin for the rest of your life and taking it out on innocent "womyn" instead of looking inwards at your own problems. faggot.
>>
>>36180600
Women can get laid without any hurr b urself advice.
>>
If you don't, I will go to your house, tie you down, and give forceful cunnilingus to your dirty ass chili bowl. Wait that came out wrong...
>>
>>36180252
>Are you still interested if my face is cute?
you bet

a qt face and nice butt is all that matters to me tbqh
>>
>>36180518
>I want everything handed to me, I don't want to have to compete.

That's why you're getting out of the gene pool. You're cancer.
>>
>>36180614
not always. you don't know that. you're talking like you think you have all women figured out when really you've probably talked to like 3 in your life that weren't related to you. my assumption based on the fact you're making these dumb novice arguments about women that you think all they have to do is open their legs and they get laid. it doesn't work like that idiot. how ignorant can you be? women work hard to get laid too.. they just don't want some whiny little pussy thats gonna blame their gender for all of his shortcomings.
>>
>>36180556
The odor is hard to describe if you've never inhaled from a woman's pussy before. Smelly balls and smelly vagina are nothing alike. Men take on a sour aroma when they're filthy, while women take on a fish and dairy odor. It's closest to old tuna and rotten milk, plus BO, all mixed together. It isn't a wet mixture because it's had time to dry. It's more of a fungus consistency, or blue cheese. When I scrape the inside of my labia it comes off easily. The clumpy stuff is white.
>>
>>36180614
stop being such a stuck up little faggot and just be a normal nice polite guy and if you aren't totally hideous you can land at least a 5/10 girl because despite what you think a lot of girls will just appreciate an average looking nice guy because they don't think he'll cheat on them.

t. an average looking nice guy
>>
>>36180334
How did the shower after feel?
>>
>>36180713
How long does it take for the nasty shit to build? Give me a time window for when it's safe to eat pussy I gotta know
>>
>>36180712
Ever tried making a dating site or Tinder account as a woman?

>>36180739
Not before being rejected countless times which women don't have to endure.
>>
>>36180802
No, fuck you Chad. I hope you get a nice cheesy surprise along with herpes at your next Tinder date.
>>
>>36180836
I'm KHHV but ok senpai
>>
>>36180739
>just be a normal nice polite guy and if you aren't totally hideous you can land at least a 5/10 girl
If only it was really that easy.
>>
>>36180803
yes

and yes they do. what the fuck is the matter with you that you think women literally never have to go through any tribulations when it comes to sex and relationships? what the actual fuck? i dont know if its just the women you go for, or the fact you keep going for the type that's going to reject you, but honestly in all seriousness from one guy to another, do some inward thinking and realize why you keep getting denied by women.
it isn't because theyre some evil succubus creatures, it's because you keep trying to get women that don't want to be with you.

i've had SEVERAL girl friends, and all suffered through shitty times and not being able to get a good lay or a quality boyfriend.
and honestly if all you're looking for is a quick fuck and not a quality woman then you don't deserve a woman and you're better off just going to a hooker or a whorehouse and getting yourself off.
>>
>>36180859
it is.
saying it isn't easy doesn't just make it so. and although i realize saying it is easy doesn't make it so either, all i have is my own personal experience to go off of. but it is.
if you've been unlucky thus far, i feel for you, but keep going. i didn't get laid until i was 21, but i slayed regular pussy for about 4 years straight after that, and i learned a lot.
>>
>>36180885
The only reason women can't find a guy to date or fuck is because their standards are too high or they're too anxious to meet anyone.

Female losers can't get a good lay or a quality boyfriend, male losers can't get a lay or a girlfriend.

Most of my friends are femanons. They all have at least one orbiter, and only get dumped because they can't control their emotions.
>>
>>36180918
You make it sound like women will actually approach you.
>>
>>36180918
It isn't that easy, anon. I'm literally what you described and I'm a friendless khv.
>>
>>36180857
all men should remain virgins until i decide to fuck them

>tfw no matriarchy
>>
>>36181004
Imagine if women were the ones with testosterone and they were these big beefy fucks who went around smashing their pussies on dick wherever they went

I'm not sure whether to be scared or pleased
>>
>>36179999
Wow role-playing anon quads
>>
Reply with the longest you've gone without showering and why

I'll start, 3 months because depression
>>
>>36181179
1 days because I arrived home at about 5 am and went to sleep asap.
I showered when I woke up tho.
>>
>>36181179
1 week because I was innawoods
>>
>>36181179
4 months
depression
stopped because it was very painful
>>
>>36181843
painful? how so?
>>
>>36182491
my loins had rashes almost and they we're very red and tender
>>
are you me, OP? i also masturbate through my undies a lot so the smell can get fucking rank
>>
>2 weeks
Now imagine a room full of guys who do this while in the outdoors and have manual work.
You just found out why army bivacs stink.
So don't expect me to be shocked if your pussy smells a bit.
Enjoy your tract infection though and don't forget to scratch often. It makes women seem human for once when they do.
>>
>>36182672
guys smell after only two hours of hard manual labor, i can't even imagine 2 weeks.
>>
>>36182720
you should not try, trust me.
On the good side you'll stop noticing it pretty quick, since you dont smell any better at that point and are too tired to care. But being out on guard duty and going back into enclose spaces? Its like taking a hammer to the stomach though your nose.
>>
I just showered, washed my hair, used some facial scrub and applied a treatment
>>
>>36179999
Quads demand you cleanse yourself, thot
>>
>>36181179
Goddamn. Did you change clothes at least?
>>
>>36180340
>orbiting by choice
You fail to understand the levels of delusion that a betamale has. He honestly hopes he can get a piece of your disgusting ass you skank.
>>
File: 1489603291856.jpg (451KB, 1918x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1489603291856.jpg
451KB, 1918x1440px
Your vagina will end up like picrel
>>
File: 1485300270072.png (122KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1485300270072.png
122KB, 625x626px
>>36179999
THOTS CAN'T GET QUADS
NICE TRY MY DUDE
>>
>>36179999
Just get in the shower with your underwear on.

I bet you're obese, I can't imagine any non-obese woman doing this.
>>
>>36179999
Don't do it. Just a little bit longer and the smell will induce a hallucinogenic trip in which your spirit animal will reveal a cosmic truth to you.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.