[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i had a near death experience and now I want to die for real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 0ii.jpg (85KB, 804x536px) Image search: [Google]
0ii.jpg
85KB, 804x536px
i had a near death experience and now I want to die for real
>>
>>36179854
I've had 4 or 5 near death experiences and I'm still alive. Shit kinda sucks to be honest.
>>
Congratulations, you're invincible now.
>>
After accident depression is pretty bad.
I was hit by a car awhile ago and my backpack saved me, blunted the impact.

Take it, learn from it, move forward with it.
>>
File: near death.png (7KB, 601x327px) Image search: [Google]
near death.png
7KB, 601x327px
>>36179854
I almost got killed while picking up trash at a football stadium for community service
>dying in the chad epicenter while being a trashcuck
>pic related
>>
>tfw near death experience gave you such a shock of fucking adrenaline rush that you wish you almost died more often

The sad part was that it wasn't even anything extreme or wild. My parents were out of the city and I was home alone. I decided to make some toast with melted peanut butter....was eating a piece while making some more toast and was walking to my room when I noticed the peanut butter was too fucking thick + the bread. Couldn't fucking breath and started panicking...luckily I was smart enough to run in the bathroom and drink some water.

>tfw a piece of fucking toast almost took you out

I've had other moments where I started choking and shit but I just hacked the food back up and spit it out.
>>
Is three stories high enough to kill you if you were to land on grass?
>>
>>36179854
Don't you mean you want to die for SEAL?

Anyway, I've had a couple of near death experiences and every time I accept my death, I always wind up alive again. It's definitely discouraging, but you'll deal with it, anon.
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-04-11T07_29_54Z.jpg (191KB, 456x626px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-04-11T07_29_54Z.jpg
191KB, 456x626px
>>36179854
Tryna call twelve on us you bitch (you bitch). Know you heard the trap house be the shit. A hundred bands, a hundred bands, an outfit yah.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.