[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with loneliness? I spend my time on twitch or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: giphy (4).gif (500KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
500KB, 500x333px
How do you deal with loneliness?

I spend my time on twitch or youtube and what have you to fill the void.
I spend time doing that when I could be focusing on my hobbies.
I can't help myself and I hate it.
>>
File: saibah.png (169KB, 348x530px) Image search: [Google]
saibah.png
169KB, 348x530px
Image/text boards. That's about it.
>>
File: 1467354726639.png (287KB, 633x692px) Image search: [Google]
1467354726639.png
287KB, 633x692px
>How do you deal with loneliness
i got used to it, but i made a friend from 4chan and we talk, share feels etc

other than that i try to watch youtube videos, play videogames, twitch, shipost, the only hobby i have is my bmx, which i still suck at and am learning new tricks to kill time desu
>>
>>36179025
I spend my time on twitch or youtube and what have you to fill the void.
I spend time doing that when I could be focusing on my hobbies.
I can't help myself and I hate it
>>
File: 1491407804794.jpg (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491407804794.jpg
92KB, 1024x1024px
>twitch, youtube, movies/tv shows, music, 4chan
>met QT femanon and have gotten very close to her after the past couple months, but she lives 7000km away
>>
>>36179025
been a lone all my life, been a KHV through out my adult life, and I feel like its time to take the necessary steps to change that, only god knows where all this shit will end up.
>>
>>36180543
> QT femanon
>He does not know that its me
>He does not know that I am a boyanon
Thats how I deal with my lonliness.I make others sad
>>
Watching anime, YouTube or lurking on discord servers with active voice chats
>>
File: 1CwOY-8b.jpg (18KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
1CwOY-8b.jpg
18KB, 354x354px
>>36180691
>boyanon doesnt know that I video chatted with her today on skype
>boyanon doesn't know that I made her edge again, but not cum for the 5th day in a row

tfw no qt catfish gf(male)
>>
>>36180759
>boyanon doesn't know that I made her edge again, but not cum for the 5th day in a row
You dont have to lie to yourself lol
>>
>>36180787
>he ironically doesn't think there are autistic neet fembots that would be willing to do this sort of thing with another neet robot

you just have to be yourself, not be completely retarded, and maybe be a little lucky.
>>
>>36179025
I'm similar to you. I wage cuck 5 days a week and then come home to my small apartment and just stare at youtube videos all day. It doesn't even matter what the video is as I am just zoning out. This is something I do everyday.

I used to be big into videogames and following sports and stuff but I can't be arsed to do any of that anymore. I bought the new Zelda for my Wii U and I played it for maybe 5 hours. I love it and want to play more but I just can't motivate myself to do it.

The only time I don't zone out to youtube videos is when my brother calls me wanted to play Smash Bros. on my Wii U or Street Fighter V on my PC.

That is my life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.