[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get a girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: wikihow.jpg (55KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
wikihow.jpg
55KB, 728x546px
How do you get a girlfriend?
>>
just be ian somerhalder

don't be a cringey sheldon.
>>
>>36178817
>How do you get a girlfriend?

jus b urself (^:
>>
>>36178837
This makes me angry even when posted ironically
>>
>>36178817
Have an attractive face.
That's it.
>>
>>36178817
Be attractive and not weird but also interesting and have good job and path
>>
>>36178837

How do I be myself? I already am myself.
>>
im falling for a qt 3.14 normie guys. we get along but as an introverted cyborg should i continue to put in this effort?
>>
>>36178877

Don't do it she's just using you for emotional support and money while she fucks five chads.
>>
>>36178817
Humans are a sexually dysmorhpic species
Everyone is not supposed to get a GF
You were a genetic mistake, you deserve to die alone
>>
>>36178909
>You were a genetic mistake, you deserve to die alone

That hurts anon
>>
>>36178891
Yup, again, tears are coming to my eyes
>>
>>36178922
Don't take it seriously
i am just miserable and projecting it on you.

I hope you get a GF
>>
>>36178891
what saddens me the most is that i actually believe this is happening
>>
File: 1491713847393.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491713847393.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
Where are all these fucking normies coming from?
>>
>>36178978
It does and doesnt. The lesson is to be aware that it CAN happen
>>
>>36179007
My GF told me about this board.
>>
>>36178817
You need to do more than nothing.
>>
>>36178817
Be attractive
Be sociable
Be employed (not in mcdonalds or some other shit job)
then
Go out
Put effort in your appearance
Actively approach women
May take a couple of tries

aka: just B urself bruh :)
>>
>>36179007
This is no longer that kind of forum. If you want a pity party, there's wizchan.org and /r/incels
>>
How do I get a makeup-free gf? Women make me uncomfortable looking all uncanny and shit.
>>
>>36179099

Fuck off, go back to normiebook, reddit, or whatever shithole you belong in
>>
>>36178978

Listen anon, I almost made the same mistake myself. Girls here are especially likely to pull that kind of shit. There is this QT coworker that I really wanted to be my gf but she kept making excuse after excuse as to why she wouldn't hang out with me.

She always tells me that she hangs out with a bunch of guy friends and stays up all night. I know it's bullshit and she's fucking them but the little slut will always lie about it. Here's some advice, if a girl tells you she doesn't want to do anything sexual with you because she's not a slut, she's already fucking at least 3 other guys and she doesn't want to add another to make her feel better about herself.
>>
>>36178909
you mean "dimorphic" and one thing doesn't follow from the other
stop bullshitting nigger
>>
idk man I asked a girl out a few weeks ago at work and I guess she didn't understand it was a date. Right now I'm finding out she already has a bf. Sucks
>>
>>36179162
>>36179016
i just recently started posting on this board so ill say thanks for the input ill be cautious now of how it'll turn out between of me and her
>>
>>36178817
>How do you get a girlfriend?
that is not the question you should be asking yourself,
how do you find your soul mate?
>>
>>36179449

I'm not gay

Originally
>>
>>36178817
You don't. Sure the honeymoon phase is great. Then she leaves you broken and battered. It may take awhile, but it will happen.
>>
Im a robot and got a gf. Just find a girl with similar interests and go from there. It is really that easy.
>>
File: 1453186817133.png (13KB, 418x359px)
1453186817133.png
13KB, 418x359px
>>36178817
>talking with girl from OKC
>Easily a 8/10 but to me she is a 10/10.
>For some reason she takes interest and I get a number.
>been about a day and she hasn't dropped me yet though we haven't talked much beyond our first convo.
>Wait all day for her.
>No response, getting late.
>Send a nice message telling her she was kinda out of my league and I wish her luck
>come home from store
>one missed call and texts
>"Oh shit sorry!"
>she's been offline on OCK and not on her phone since. (Granted its a weekday)
>Explain myself and how shit online dating is how I get ghosted and apologize for the assumption.
Do I still have a shot? I dont know what she sees in me unless its the autism. We had a nice chat about mythology and history. But that's it. I dont know what the fuck is going on and I dont know what to do.

She is also taller then me by enough that in high heels, possibly without I'd have to look up. And her personality trait lists her as aggressive. She also made the first move. Is she thinking I'm a sub or something or am I over analyzing?
>>
>>36178874

be the chad version of yourself
>>
>>36179545
Give up. She sees you as a gay friend now
>>
>>36179545

>be roastie
>ugly fucking robot chats you
>lel let's see where this goes
>lead him on
>he tells you that he gives up
>give him a tiny scrap
>he thinks he has a chance again
>continue to collect OKC orbiters for self-esteem boost
>>
I've been in several relationships and I don't know why you'd want to be in them. Women are nothing but drama. I'd rather just be a shut-in robot with a fwb than have a gf. But all you have to do is be confident and be charming and approach a girl you like. All of you guys sperg out too much. Be silent and when you do speak, come in at the right moment to say something insightful, witty, or funny. Don't be insecure and pretty much own who you are even if it's not what you think women want
>>
>>36178817
Step 1: go outside
i'm not sure about what happens after that step i'm really having problems with it
>>
>>36178837
'just be yourself' is both good advice and worthless advice at the same time
incredible
>>
File: 1490594871409.png (655KB, 746x626px) Image search: [Google]
1490594871409.png
655KB, 746x626px
>>36179714
And then there is this guy.....
there is always this guy....
>>
>>36179496
pretty sure you have had a cock in your mouth but w/e
well gl settling, and never being with the person who truly makes you happy.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.