[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make friends? I want to be like the guys from persona.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

How to make friends? I want to be like the guys from persona. I'm fucking lonely
>>
>>36178787
Never played persona. Are you in college or other school? Do you have a job?
>>
>>36179208
I'm in college right now, everyone avoids me
>>
>>36179319
>>36179208
C-cool no response
>>
>>36179319
>>36179404

Sorry, was replying to another thread. Its probably not so much everyone avoiding you as they are sticking to their clique. If your college has a commons area, try joining people playing games. At my college tons of people play super smash bros, dungeons and dragons, pool, and ping pong.

I pretty much met most of my friends through the dungeons and dragons group, then since that club is starting to fall apart I started hanging with the super smash bros people.
>>
>>36179527
Nobody is ever in the commons area of my college, maybe I'll just go read in the library by myself... I'm pretty stupid though
>>
>>36179560

Library is good if people hang out there, you could ask others for recommendations for novels. What interests do you have? Obv. vidya but I know nothing about persona so what other games?
>>
>>36179619
I'm playing Nier and Binding of Isaac now, I don't have any multiplayer ganes, if that's what you're asking
>>
Think back to your old school days, and what you did to make friends back then. Most of the time, sharing space with other people is enough to get to know them a bit, and people always let out some of their opinions and interests with time.... so, i guess it's just a matter of living in the same space as other people, and finding others who may share similar tastes to yours!

For example, for me, in college: this guy had to make a small presentation in a small conference room to a group of other students (which included me) and a teacher, so he brought his notebook. When he attached the projector's video cable to the notebook, i noticed he had some games installed (including ragnarok online), so i used that to strike a conversation before he started the presentation. after the presentation, i just contiued the conversation, and before i knew it, i had a new friend!

... Well, he ended up being my ONLY friend in college, but still, it's better than nothing, i guess... i still talked with other people in class, but he was the only one that i really considered a proper friend.
>>
>>36179673
People talked to me in high school, at least the super nerdy smart people and the jocks did, normies never did. Now no one talks to me at all. I must be really ugly
>>
>>36179669
>>36179700
If you have a console, get a party game, an extra controller or two, and just chill in the commons. When someone wanders by ask if they want to play, bonus points if you can get like two people. If the stinky neckbeards in my colleges club can find and chill with eachother playing magic and hearthstone, you can find people to hang with too.

Also this:
>>36179673
>>
>>36179749
>>36179673
I'll try my best, I guess. But man, my antidepressants aren't even enough now, I'm really feeling shit now
>>
>>36179776
If nothing else, you can try multiplayer games and meet people online rather than irl. If you can get decent at something like CSGO or League of Leagends, while also being noteable as "not a complete asshole" you can typically find people to keep playing with.
>>
>>36179700

Don't think like that, man!... From what i can tell with my experience, it's not so much about appearance, but to how open to others you are.

College *IS* a bit different from high school, for a variety of reasons: many of the students have jobs or families of their own, so they might be in a hurry most of the time, or they might simply try and take it more seriously, and just take any opportunity to study. Hell, some are probably feeling just like you... you can never know.

My advice is to try and strike a conversation with someone you feel like shares similar interests with you. But do you own thing, don't force yourself to be something that you ain't. Who knows, maybe you can wait till you get a group assignment, so you can have a closer contact with some of the other students.

Anyway, i gotta go... but i do wish you the best of luck in finding some mates, mang!
>>
>>36179851
Alright man
>>36179819
I don't find MOBAS fun at all, any other games that are easy to make friends with
>>
>>36178787
just be yourself man!

Just put yourself out there!

Just be everything you're not!
>>
>>36179889
And here comes reality
>>
>>36179872

Well, there's MMORPGs, shooting games (CS:GO, TF2, Overwatch, etc), maybe online tabletop games (like sentinels of the multiverse, which is avaiable on steam), or even pen&paper RPGs... depends on your tastes.
>>
What is a friend?
>>
>>36179872
CSGO is a first person shooter, personally put too much time into it.

public minecraft servers are OK, but really it depends on the community. Personally something with more than 5 but less than 20 people is my preference. This said, I havent played since like 1.4

Rust is fun, but you have to find a random nice person which is kinda hard since many of the geared people are kill on sight. Met a cool guy just running around with a guitar though.

>>36179889
Bad anon, we don't patronize people. This said, it does kinda boil down to the first two points; the world owes you nothing so you should expect nothing from it. This said, you also owe the world nothing, so might as well do shit you find fun/interesting. Last point can go die in a hole though.
>>
File: 1491778668608.jpg (16KB, 474x335px) Image search: [Google]
1491778668608.jpg
16KB, 474x335px
>>36179969
you bby chan
>>
>>36179969
I thinks it's similar to a sandwich. Something that most people can get. But some people will never get, and people will not be able to comprehend that some people have never had a sandwich
>>
File: IMG_6553.jpg (14KB, 134x148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6553.jpg
14KB, 134x148px
>>36178787
>>36179319
>>36179560
>>36179669
>>36179700
>>36179776
>>36179872
>>36179915

Anyways, gtg to bed now anon. Seems like other robots are here now so best of luck meeting people
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.