[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Adolf Hitler took LSD, what would he see?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

If Adolf Hitler took LSD, what would he see?
>>
fractal jewry
>>
>>36178435
That there is a way to heaven, even from the gates of hell.
>>
My asshole after a gay negro jew pounds it into a prolapsed fartless tunnel
>>
>>36178435

meaningless delusions
>>
>>36178435
He would literally stop being Hitler and there would be no war.

He would probably realize that his own fucked up child hood made him that way and that the world and other people are okay and that he should gas his own abusive father, and not other people.
>>
He'd probably just laugh harder as he gassed the jews
>>
>>36178435
no joke, you are hitler and you are tripping right now. your reality is knowing the world once bowed to you and you completely fucked it up by dropping acid. now you are the most despised man on the planet, hated everywhere, and you are doomed to hear your name cursed wherever you go.

you
cant
wake
up
from this trip

adolf.
>>
File: 5476.jpg (10KB, 236x222px) Image search: [Google]
5476.jpg
10KB, 236x222px
>>36178521
>mfw this would explain everything

haha... g- great jokes man
>>
>>36178521
Holy shit, imagine being Hitler and tripping in the Fuehrerbunker in 1945, while you hear the sound of bombs coming down and air raid sirens.

Just imagine truly realizing that you are responsible for the deadliest war in history and several million dead while on LSD.
>>
depends when we're talking about

Hitler was a dramatically different person at different stages pre war and during the war

if you're implying the idea that his hate for the jews was irrational and would be cured with lsd then you're wrong
>>
he probably did and it made him do what he did
>>
>>36178575
you're looking at this through the current lens

Human history is a bloodbath. lives were never considered as valuable as they are right now in this rare time of peace
>>
>>36178435
How the fuck would we know? Fuck off
>>
I hear hitler was addicted to methamphetamines
>>
>>36178660
Hitler was considered a monster even back then m8

He was regarded as we regard Bin Laden
>>
>>36178705
i hear you're a faggot
>>
>>36178719
no one even cares about bin laden dude
>>
>>36178719
No actually. he wasn't. if you're talking about post war propaganda that's a different thing.
>>
>>36178705
t. (((history channel)))

did he also have one nut and was a pedo aspie?
>>
>>36178435
His crimes against the world. It's too bad he didn't.
>>
>>36178796
Not who you're replying to but from what I've seen in the years leading up to the war the UK and US started to hate him a lot. Everyone knew a second war was coming.
>>
>>36178846
>His crimes against the world.

Like what?
>>
>>36178875
he lost and doomed germany to eternal cuckoldry
>>
>>36178843
Pretty sure Hitler was a robot deep down but had a massive talent for public speaking and that's what carried him and his party to power and then ruin.

Think about all the women he could have had but he likely fucked only his cousin and an actress near the end of his life. Of all the things Hitler is accused of there's no real accusations of him abusing his power to have as many women in bed as he could. Always struck me as weird that he spent so much time basically single.

>tfw you realize the holocaust was all the result of one man's >tfw no gf
>>
>>36178846
>His crimes against the world

what crimes?
>>
>>36178898
jesus christ you are such a faggot

people don't literally go around all their lives concerned only with sex and girlfriends you fucking retard
>>
>>36178796
Yes he was. What are you talking about?

He was a fucking pariah even before he was elected, but people gave him the benefit of the doubt because the Germans liked him and but after 1939 he was considered outright mad.

Go to a Western country back in time and say that you like Hitler. You would get your face smashed in.
>>
>>36178898
>>tfw you realize the holocaust was all the result of one man's >tfw no gf

hella f*ckin epic XD
>>
>>36178932
No one said that you neurotic fuck. It's just weird that Hitler didn't marry much earlier and have any children. Not saying he was gay but that's a little strange for a man who had all the power he had for a time.
>>
File: pervitin.jpg (290KB, 750x489px) Image search: [Google]
pervitin.jpg
290KB, 750x489px
>>36178843
>everything negative about Hitler is made up

>>36178705
He was on a drug that was basically meth
>>
>>36178980
source: The History Channel
>>
>>36178843
It's pretty clear that he did take some form of speed for a long time along with a cocktail of other drugs, especially near the end of the war. The usage of speed was widespread during the conflict, especially among Germans.

There's some great video of him at the Berlin Olympics rocking back and forth high as fuck on amphetamines.
>>
>>36179002
Here's some other sources

http://www.spiegel.de/international/the-nazi-death-machine-hitler-s-drugged-soldiers-a-354606.html

https://alcoholanddrugshistorysociety.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/shad-22-2-levy.pdf
>>
>>36179050
>"spiegel"
>"alcoholanddrughistorysociety"

"""""""sources""""""""
>>
File: alaska.jpg (76KB, 653x653px) Image search: [Google]
alaska.jpg
76KB, 653x653px
>>36178481
stupid goy
stay goy, goy
>>
>>36178481
You dont even know that faggot, god you're cringey
>>
File: adolf hitler.jpg (40KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
adolf hitler.jpg
40KB, 500x700px
They are going to turn Kim Jong Un into a modern day Hitler.
History books years from now will show him as an evil dictator.
This world is very Jewish.
>>
>>36179119
>cringey
says the cringy LARPer faggot
>>
>>36179090
not an argument. and its just meth. stop getting triggered you infantile stormnigger. meth gets shit done
>>
>>36179191
how is he larping?
>>
>>36179211
le not an le argument XD
>>
>>36179101
Back to /pol/ you delusional antisemite
>>
If I were a betting man, I'd wager that he'd see minor visual distortions which were accompanied with an intense mental trip focusing on how to make Germany a powerful nation and how to remove "undesirables"
>>
File: 1439537881817.png (186KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1439537881817.png
186KB, 1000x1144px
>tfw took mushrooms this weekend and all I realized is that everything sucks
I mean yeah it was fun but I was just uncomfortable the later half and was still very aware of everything. Nothing existential happened. Space Odyssey was cool.
>>
>>36179143
Compared to Hitler Kim Jong Un is an irrelevant fuck. How can you even compare them? Hitler directly fought several industrialized nations, defeated some of them and fought several superpowers and he made built death factories to eliminate an ancient race which dates back to the Bronze age. Mass killing in this scope was never possible.
>>
>>36179395
The experience of tripping is more about you and the environment you're in than the drug itself
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.