[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /poor/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 23

File: Snackie.jpg (147KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
Snackie.jpg
147KB, 750x732px
Let's talk about how nice it would be to have some money. What would you buy first?
>>
>>36178346
a shotgun and kill myself
>>
>>36178346
why dont you get a job then man

i remember when i was poor i would coupon clip and shit. one time i got majory depressed because i lost a coupon for a 2 dozen eggs for 99cents at target. those days were shit
>>
>>36178346
hey crackers and jelly and peanut butter are delicious

that isn't just for poors
>>
>>36178346
I would probably save/invest a lot of it and make a budget for travel. Not normie travel though, I want to travel back to my hometown and just spend time there again.
>>
i would buy a sailboat
then go far out to sea and put on some concrete shoes and jump in the water
>>
File: 1473357146758.png (157KB, 333x424px) Image search: [Google]
1473357146758.png
157KB, 333x424px
>>36178378
>bb
aren't you an asian doctor?

you've never been poor desu. you might think you've been poor because you used coupons and shit
>>
I have nothing I want, and I'm poor as fuck.
If I had money I'd probably just spend it all on alcohol and drugs and nicer food, I am sick of the $1 pasta packs that I am living off.
>>
>>36178346
A gun. A gun.
>>
>>36178397
you're right ive never been "truly" poor but there was a long period of time where i had to live like a poor person, mostly because i was a huge cuck. i dont want to get into the details of that and im sure you dont want to listen either.
>>
Tough call. I need a new hard drive for my PC, I need my shower redone because it's a piece of garbage. But I also need a new sludge pump so that my hallway doesn't flood with shitwater when I use the toilet. If I suddenly won the lottery I would probably order a bunch of video games, a nice mp3 player, maybe a couple expensive onaholes. Then I'd go out to the store and buy a sludge pump and a new hard drive, I guess. I have to piss out my window and shit at the 24-hour convenience store.
>>
>>36179332
>i dont want to get into the details of that and im sure you dont want to listen either.
kinda wanna hear actually

sorry I was rude, just hard to believe any doctor ever came from a poor background, especially an asian one
>>
>>36178346
Wealthyfag here. Reminder that money can't fully fill the void, but it's nice to be poor because you can dream.
>>
>>36179583
Then why don't you throw me some money so you can dream too?
>>
>>36179408
i basically helped pay for my then gf's tuition by essentially giving her all the spending money i had. in return she stayed over at her lab partner's (male) apartment 5 nights a week to "work on projects" for about a year and a half. i paid for her flights to visit me and basically in between her visits id be living on like 20 bucks a week. She even told me she stopped loving me but because i was such a fucking cuck I continued anyways. Prior to all this I was working like 35 hours a week on this website called Tutor.com so I could make money on the side.

i brought all of it onto myself obviously, and i was too embarrassed to tell my parents and felt too ashamed to take out more loans just to continue the cuckery.

Why did I do it? Because before moving away for school we had the perfect relationship. We were best friends and one day fell in love near the end of college, almost like a childhood fantasy. Apparently that meant nothing once 2000 miles got between us, and big engineer cock apparently trumps my small med dick

as you can guess i was massively depressed during this time which is why i found so much solace in r9k. Luckily i'm pretty mentally stable so it didn't really affect my career too much, although i sort of had a mini breakdown where i shaved my head bald. it's a shit story but you asked i guess.
>>
File: 1478132388068.jpg (13KB, 195x213px) Image search: [Google]
1478132388068.jpg
13KB, 195x213px
>>36178346
Probably a PS4. I want to play Persona 5. Or anything that isn't an emulator of an old console really (it's all that my good ol' PC can handle nowadays). But I can barely make ends meet as it is. $350+ is a fortune to me right now. I can't afford it.
>>
>>36179690

Holy shit. Me too man.
>>
>>36179742
you too? which part?

the whole thing?
>>
File: 1453716876081.jpg (225KB, 775x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1453716876081.jpg
225KB, 775x1032px
>>36179690
>Because before moving away for school we had the perfect relationship. We were best friends and one day fell in love near the end of college, almost like a childhood fantasy
I'm feeling feels because I went through something a lot like that.
>fell in love in high school
>best friends since we were little
>first kiss was in the park, watching the sun go down
>thought we'd be together forever
>she met a guy in one of her college courses
>eventually I got jealous and that just drove us further apart
>>36179719
That would be kind of nice, too. Maybe I'd buy one of them when I go get the parts to fix my toilet. I have an emulator thing I was gonna use to play Persona 3 Portable but Persona 5 would be way better, with how badly this thing runs P3P.
>>
I was until not long ago. I quickly realized buying most things requires going outside or having interests so the only change is I now make my toast with expensive bread
>>
paypal.me/hack_blastard
>>
>>36179753

The giving money to a girl part. I'm not a doctor but I got a career. I went into debt too, I hung around this girl for 4ish years it wasn't even a relationship.
>>
>>36179690
>i basically helped pay for my then gf's tuition by essentially giving her all the spending money i had. in return she stayed over at her lab partner's (male) apartment 5 nights a week to "work on projects" for about a year and a half. i paid for her flights to visit me and basically in between her visits id be living on like 20 bucks a week. She even told me she stopped loving me but because i was such a fucking cuck I continued anyways. Prior to all this I was working like 35 hours a week on this website called Tutor.com so I could make money on the side.
>
>i brought all of it onto myself obviously, and i was too embarrassed to tell my parents and felt too ashamed to take out more loans just to continue the cuckery.
>
>Why did I do it? Because before moving away for school we had the perfect relationship. We were best friends and one day fell in love near the end of college, almost like a childhood fantasy. Apparently that meant nothing once 2000 miles got between us, and big engineer cock apparently trumps my small med dick
>
>as you can guess i was massively depressed during this time which is why i found so much solace in r9k. Luckily i'm pretty mentally stable so it didn't really affect my career too much, although i sort of had a mini breakdown where i shaved my head bald. it's a shit story but you asked i guess.

holy shit
same
the exact same thing happened to me
>>
It's like, does she feel bad at all? She'll come around, she won't just use me right?

Lol. She did.
>>
>>36178346
i was poor growing up because my parents spent their money on stupid shit we didn't need
>>
im poor my paypal.me/hackblastard is the right link the ither one is broken and gay

if i had money i would buy food

aaa
>>
An 8 bay NAS and 80tb of hard drives.
>>
Truth is, girls will use you for as much as you're worth. And when you stop to think, you realize you should stop and won't be getting any returns for what you thought was an investment.

Then you realize you don't want a partner, especially not a woman.
>>
File: 2017-01-20_09.38.32.jpg (450KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-20_09.38.32.jpg
450KB, 960x720px
>tfw rich depressed 22 year old KHV with no friends.
>tfw have nice convertible BMW but no cute female has ever been in it, or anyone for that matter.

It's an odd feel. Well at least I can build that $3,000 Pc I want over the summer.
>>
File: eee.jpg (164KB, 708x529px) Image search: [Google]
eee.jpg
164KB, 708x529px
>>36179785
feels pretty fucking bad man, although i guess im over it now

she's a a software engineer now and makes way more money than she can use. I wonder if she will ever hit me up again and offer to pay me back.

pic is before it all went downhill
the only good thing about all this is it got me exercising and now im not a fat fuck at least
>>
can i please have mony
>>
>>36178382
>implying it's not ketchup and mustard packets from Wendy's
>>
>>36179930

Yup. Asian women use you the fuck up no problem.

Nah she won't.
>>
File: 1491860679337.png (2MB, 1334x751px) Image search: [Google]
1491860679337.png
2MB, 1334x751px
>>36179941
Only if your fridge is broken
>>
>>36179930
Well if youre a doctor you could easily get girls hotter than that surely?
>>
>>36179959
my fridge is not broken. I wont lie to you. If that disqualifies me from monetary reward than so be it
>>
>>36179690
you're retarded bb
>>
Breast implants. I'm not a trap or anything. I just think it would be funny.
>>
I learned the hard way too. I went all in, more than I ever did in my life with everything I had.

I didn't even get a good bye I had to force myself away. Lesson learned but it just left me an emotional hermit.

There's absolutely no repercussion for women so they use up anybody they can.

Being a hermit is the most secure existence for men.
>>
>>36179971
its not like i was a doctor the minute i was born man. i hadnt gotten into medical school yet. also girls dont actually give too big of a shit about your career

>>36179953
i can always dream

>>36179984
thank you i know that, thats why im here
>>
>>36179899
>>36179941
Are we begging now? Because I'm not too proud to beg. My last three employers all shut down and I can't even get rejection letters anymore.
>>
>>36179379
>I have to piss out my window
please be joking
>shit at the 24-hour convenience store.
how long of a walk is it
>>
>>36179971

Why would he? So he can get used again for his money. If he wasn't a doctor no woman would care about him.

Women only care about money if you don't have good genes.
>>
My own place and food budget so I can lose weight without being in this toxic food environment.
>>
>>36180019
>please be joking
It's right next to my computer. I guess it's more of a glass door, though. I always call it a window for some reason.
>how long of a walk is it
Not far. A block or so. Doesn't take long unless you have to shit really badly and are trying to hold it in.
>>
>>36180009

I don't dream like that anymore, it's toxic.

My dreams are pretty simple and they're never about relationships or love.
>>
File: elliot rodgers in car.jpg (840KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
elliot rodgers in car.jpg
840KB, 1920x1080px
>>36179924
>khv
>BMW
you know what to do anon
>>
>>36179930
damn you were a fat fuck

how do I get a qt asian gf as an indian
>>
Oh yeah, not wanting a relationship gets me stigmatized as Elliott roger.

Women are children trying to be adults and taking up the same space as adults.

But I suspect women don't truly reach adulthood until they bare children.
>>
>>36180131

That bitch ain't cute, just young w/ hair.

BB had the oneitis rose-tinted goggles on at full power for this 4/10.
>>
File: 1483075728953.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1483075728953.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>36179690
do you want revenge? Similar thing happened to me and my entire life has been spent on getting revenge since then
>>
Ah... if i ever won massives amount of money (like the lottery, for example), i would probably just put a decent amount (about 5-10 millions) in the bank, and use the interest to pay for regular travels around the world. I'd also give some to some family members and friends that are needing it, and donate the rest to various institutions.
I would then vanish: i'd delete facebook accounts, change my cellphone number, and buy a nice apartment somewhere, and i'd occasionaly show up to give people some updates... i'd still be in regular contat with my family, though.

Well, it's nothing too great, but at least it's give me some peace of mind, i guess.
>>
File: 1483669372062.gif (807B, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1483669372062.gif
807B, 1x1px
>>36180159
I didn't say she was though
>>
>shut-in
>no job
>no car/license to go anywhere
>no high school diploma
>no motivation to do anything
>will probably be homeless within a year when my parents throw me out
The only jobs I could probably get are miserable minimum wage ones, and I'd rather just suicide than do that the rest of my life. I wish I was a girl, I could probably find a guy and just be a housewife.
>>
>>36180166

No. He was equally at fault, he could have said no at any time.
>>
>>36178378
2 dozen eggs for 99 cents is not a bad deal i would probably be depressed too
>>
I would kit out an xplorer 230xl for neckbeard living, extended agm battery bank, 300w solar, hotspot with unlimited 4g, queen size bed covered in pillows.

>>36179690

Learn from this man's mistakes. Women are a bad investment.
>>
>>36180241

I hear ya man, i also sometimes wish i could just become a housewife... but i guess that, althought that's still plausible nowadays, most girls do want to have their own careers... and they're right, i think... it's nice to have some independence!

But anyway, don't be so hard on yourself, my dear... i know it is hard, i have a brother in a similar situation, but just try to motivate yourself! Try with the little things first: going for walks/exercising (even at your own place), finding some new hobbies.. with time, you'll find the energy in yourself to finish the harder stuff, like getting a license or your diploma.

In any case, every job, even a minimun wage one, will teach you valuable lessons, so don't look down on those so much... there's much to be tried and done, yet, so please, don't lose hope!
>>
>>36180166
could you please describe how you plan on getting revenge this sounds hilarious
>>
>>36180166
not really, i did feel anger but i realize that i basically let it all happen to myself. it was more shame than vengeance
>>
>>36180447

Well said dude. Well explained.
>>
>>36178369
originally seconded
>>
>>36180241
I feel like shit for not having a HS diploma but when I read posts like yours I feel a bit better, I've been working for a couple of years, speak a few languages... could be worse.
>>
>>36178346
50 pounds of pemican
>>
Driving for uber has been a godsend for me. I've cut my regular job hours to PRN, so only work when I feel like it, and on my days I'm not working as a CNA I drive around the city making easy money listening to music in my car and talking to usually pretty cool people. I'm making about $800/week doing this
>>
>>36180241
>I could probably find a guy and just be a housewife.
you know that require effort, right?
>>
I live in a favela in brazil,how can you compete?
>>
>>36178346
I would buy a PC so I can learn how to play
video games instead of using my galaxy s3 to comment on 4chan and watch youtube all day. This small screen is killing me man. I would also eat steak because i love it.
>>
File: 1485958728272.png (309KB, 566x544px) Image search: [Google]
1485958728272.png
309KB, 566x544px
>>36180166
post revenge ideas anon.
>>
>>36181624
Like what? I can cook
>>
>>36181566
Do you work the party hours or just during daylight? I've considered ubering but I don't want to pick up groups of drunk people.
>>
>>36178346
On a realistic level, I would buy more instruments and maybe some nicer clothes
>>
>>36178346
A nice jacket.
>>
>>36178346
Are you implying that peanut butter and jam on crackers is for poor people? That shit is cash no matter what.
>>
>>36181980
Drunk hours are awful. If you start at like 3-4am all you get are people winding down for the night and by 7-9am it's all people getting rides back to their cars. They're all quiet and usually just want to listen to the radio.

Daytime hours are significantly better paying, drunk people are a meme. Daytime people usually tip in cash as well. they have way better conversations, usually are riding alone or with one other, and at least half the rides are to the airport.

Drunk people are awful. They're loud, puddle jumping 10 blocks, throw up in the car, and routinely try to squeeze more than three people in the back seat. They leave shit in your car so you have to deal with them in the morning, and a lot of times want to have you drop their buddy off on the same fare, even though it's another two miles away. Fuck that.

Old people are the bomb. They tip at least $5 cash every time and usually live far enough away that the fare is like $10-15. Not bad for a 15 minute ride.
>>
I would buy a solid bar of chocolate. I imagine breaking off a piece, putting it in my mouth and tasting the pure flavour as it melts there.

My luxury buy this fortnight was chocolate powder, and I mix it in with my porridge, but it's not the same.

The toughest thing though is keeping up appearances. I'm in student accommodation, and I've confessed I'm poor before but I don't think they get it.
They're all at least middle class judging by their possessions (all brand clothing and apple stuff) and what they've said about their family. They'll ask if I want to get a takeaway, or say something like we HAVE to go to X city and I say something non committal hoping they'll forget, or if it's an immediate question I make up something about already blowing my monthly budget.

It's near impossible to get a job because I don't speak the language here and my course is really demanding. Sometimes I just want to drop out so I can get some shit minimum wage job and be able to eat like a normal human again.
>>
>>36182287
What language is itt?
>>
>>36182596
Swedish. I mean I have the basics but I wouldn't be able to use it professionally, like as a waitress or something.
Plus the employment laws are so good here that it's near impossible to find some shit 0 hour contract thing like I had in the UK.
>>
>>36182639
Oh, I'm a foreigner in Sweden too. Had to live for a couple of months without a job, it was pretty hard.
I want to look for a new job as anything but don't even know how to start despite speaking Swedish quite well.
>>
>>36178346
500 dollar van to live in.
>>
I stole an orange from my neighbors tree and that was dinner for today, and was yesterday and will probably tomorrow.
It sucks when you're at that level of poor where it's beyond embarrassing it's shameful. Like, you're situation is so pathetic it makes people visibly depressed for you. If one of these job places doesn't call me back I don't think I'm going to make it dudes
This winter was really cold
>>
>>36182714

faggot. You aren't a gypsy living in Italy.

If you buy a 500$ van, in one or two years you'll spend 20k for repairs.

>tldr: You need to spend at least 20k for a decent van to live in.

Because it needs a little decent furniture to allow you to cook, eat, sleep, take a shower, take a shit, while outside is raining.

And also needs to be able to move around without having to be repaired every other day.

>tldr: a decent van lets you live and wander around while spending less than 500 bucks/month
>>
>>36182987
No lad. I bought a 200 car once and used it for 2 years then sold it for 300, and it still drove. When it breaks you buy another. They circulate to the ghetto mechanics, to the junkyard, then back again.
>>
>>36182987
shut the fuck up reddit queer, stop pretending you know anything
>>
File: camper-ribaltato.jpg (155KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
camper-ribaltato.jpg
155KB, 960x720px
>be me, 49
>lost my job because their bankrupt
>have literally no savings
>went to live with parents again
>countryside
>we have a lemon tree and two citrus tree
>free citrus for the entire winter
>drank a liter of citrus juice daily for six months, most days almost didn't drink water
>first time I didn't catch a flu in winter because massive vitaminic intake
>also I cleaned out most of my stuff

I'm poor (no money) but I'm rich (I know what I have got, where is it, and how it can be used).

>>36183013

local laws requirements and automated plate recognition by Police make it impossible to wander around.
>>
>>36183013
>>36182987
Also, my cost will be 50 gas to make it look not permanently parked, 60 insurance, 150 to eat, 100 cell web, 50 everything else. So yes, less than 500, especially if I pretend be insurance, steal soaps, siphon gas, not move it much, free wifi, less than 200.
>>
>>36183047
>all seeing eye it's illegal yadda yadda
(You)
>>
>>36178346
a n3ds
>>
>>36183050
Van living is really scary

>park at Walmart for a few nights, move on
> some parking lot somewhere or camp ground a few nights
>eventually found naked in a ditch in unsolvable Murder

It happens all the time, my brother in law is chp and they find loners murdered in campers or vans all the time in secluded areas. And I mean all the time he told me this last one in march that didn't have a head and they have yet to find it.
That's why humans clump together in society the crazies are on the outskirts
>>
File: camper-famiglia-addams.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
camper-famiglia-addams.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>36183050
my ratings are 60 insurance, 200 to eat, 25 cell web, 50 groceries, and yes, I think I can make it with 500/month including gas and maintenance.

Let's say 20k to start plus 6k/year.

If I had 50k savings I could retire now (without sacrificing personal hygiene) and have plenty of time to get some income.

>>36183070

Clearly you center-african gypsies don't have regulations, nor enforcers and neither Police willing to check your vehicle compliance to reasonable standards.

>>36183129

that only happens to campers who think they can safely live in any secluded zones ignoring any common sense and hygiene and safety.
>>
>>36183129
Sounds like propaganda. People fear the loners, it's the other way around. And if you wanna avoid statistical danger, never use a car in your life. People murder homeless, sure, but why break into random parked vans to kill people? Those murders were likely personal, because people hate crazy homeless people. I wouldn't keep my van parked in one place for even 24 hours. Being overbearing is how you piss people off.
>>
>>36183186
>common sense, hygiene and safety

Dudes head was missing, I am convinced the woods are filled with creepy mountain people, but too urban and toy deal with the cops.
Shits hard.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>36183186
>Those prices
You're lifestyle is not my lifestyle.
>checking vans randomly
Am I in the ghetto in Nazi Germany or something? Drive the van during the day only and it's fucked lights n such are ten times less an issue.

Profile:fake local college parking sticker
>>
>>36183226
>why break in?
I think because it's secluded and easy to get into, you can pop a car or RV lock with a flat scraper.
A woman was found 2 months ago strangled and still curled up in her backseat near my diablo

Mountain people mang.
>>
>>36183273
Protip*
On a tablet right now ( good for van because only 5 volts).

The sticker makes you look less trashy.
>>
File: camper.png (460KB, 979x735px) Image search: [Google]
camper.png
460KB, 979x735px
>>36183186
>Let's say 20k to start plus 6k/year.

below these levels, you're actually "poor" - that is, you don't have choice.

>>36178346

when you feel you need to save on food and hygiene, then you're already doomed.

>>36183226

if the dude in the van is shaved and showered and buys stuff just like you, and knows the "possible piss-off limit" of every place, you don't fear him.

on blogs like cheaprvliving I read lots of stories of people like that.

>>36183242

there are a lots of places simply off-limits for loners. This is why I listed common sense as the first requirement, especially when poor.
>>
>>36179780
Fuck off johnny neptune
God it wasnt even originale
>>
>>36183275
>she
But anyway, didn't blend in.
>>36183296
The point is blend in. Yes. Only guy I new that lived in a van would try to fight people and was delirious. He even talked shit about wanting to fight cops that harrassed him. Well no duh the cops or someone killed him.
>>
>>36178346
I don't know what I'd buy. I have no clue. I've just been itching for alcohol really. I always have to wait a month between drinking because I can't afford it. It's the only thing I look forward to. With each day that passes without a drink things become increasingly less enjoyable until I obsess over it and pace around my room desperately wanting to drink.

If I had something else to drink or eat it might be easier, but there's absolutely nothing here. There's 2 pieces of moldy bread, a tiny bit of peanut butter left at the bottom of the jar, a year old pickle and some lucky charms dust at the bottom of a cereal bag. I've been eating tiny bits of peanut butter for a few days and just ran out of cheese slices i was eating. I like to pretend I'm out in the wild as some kind of starving stranded survivalist when I eat so it feels like it'll last longer. I don't have anything left to really do that though.

Actually now that I think about it, I'd definitely buy a giant pizza and some alcohol.
>>
>>36178346
>What would you buy first?

Probably a GTX 1080ti so I can play vidya at ultra settings.
>>
>>36183761

You don't even need that. A 980 can play literally everything on ultra and will do for a year or two more, and by then 1080s will be down in price.
>>
File: 1468725043611.gif (175KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468725043611.gif
175KB, 400x400px
>>36183944
Well I need something to replace my 8800 gts

>tfw no job
>>
File: ugh.jpg (213KB, 1100x688px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
213KB, 1100x688px
If I had some money, probably in this order, I'd buy:
Little Caesars Pizza with each of the ranch dipping sauces, a 2 liter of Mtn Dew, and some Cheese Bread
Thinkpad W500
new computer monitor with high refresh rate
3 new HDDs with at least 1tb each
an SSD
Watch Dogs 2
renew my drivers license
pay off my debt
and a new car
>>
File: Screenshot_20170410-041036.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170410-041036.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>36178346
This is pretty much my dinner every night.
Of course i change it up but i really only eat microwave foods with junk food and beer.
When im at work i just buy tacos next door.
I make enough money to eat better than this but i spend most of it on weed and trying to get an unusual in tf2
>>
>>36184397
Love the muffin cup for your cookies
>>
File: 1488256339942.jpg (180KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
1488256339942.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
>>36178369
fpbp t b h

Honestly, if I'm going to be miserable I'll better end it all
>>
File: 1491534919966.jpg (63KB, 498x336px) Image search: [Google]
1491534919966.jpg
63KB, 498x336px
>wasting all this money on tv dinners and consumerist shit
No wonder you are all so poor.
>>
File: 1488005554061.jpg (101KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488005554061.jpg
101KB, 480x480px
Have you guys heard of azure standard? 50lbs of delicious russet potatoes costs only 34.00. This lasts me about 12-14 days.
>>
>>36185345
What kind of dishes do you make with these delicious potatoes?
>>
>>36185635
Boiled, mashed, or fried potatoes.
>>
>>36185635
>>36186114
Sometimes I make a stew with potatoes, I don't know if that is technically a potato based dish.
>>
>>36179690
fuck you for enabling women. please kill yourself.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.