[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carne Asada Fries Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: carne asada fries nacho cheese.jpg (90KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
carne asada fries nacho cheese.jpg
90KB, 1000x750px
>let's put marinated steak, jalapenos, carrots, nacho cheese, green salsa, and pico de gallo on french fries

what kind of person would eat this?
>>
I'd eat that. Looks delicious mate, and I fuckin love jalapenos
>>
>>36178191
It looks pretty good to me man. Take away the carrots, replace nacho cheese with shredded cheese, and add sour cream and it would be even better. Thats how they make it in san diego at least. Replace carne asada with pollo asada and you have a meal fit for a king
>>
Fries would need to be super cripsy otherwise its shit

I'd rather just get a burrito anyway
>>
This looks good other than carrots and as another anon said get rid of the nacho cheese. Carne asade fries here in socal usually have shredded cheese as well as queso fresco.
>>
File: 1491518889903.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491518889903.gif
14KB, 633x758px
I'd consume that
>>
>>36178191
Would eat. Looks perfect but despite my thin frame I can feel my arteries clogging
>>
>carne asada
>not just saying seasoned beef
Bunch of fucking autistic morons on this sight I swear.
>>
>>36178238
mexican spicy carrots own bones, they pickle them with those green peppers you see

this would be great if it were tortilla chips
>>
it's like a shitty version of nachos. I would ask them to replace fries with corn chips
>>
>>36178238
these are exactly the changes i would make to the dish as presented in OP
i'm also not a pico de gallo guy but that's a pretty minor change and i get why other people think it's dope
>>
idk why everybody hates on the carrots, they're one of the best parts of genuine taqueria food

when they pickle them with peppers they soften up just a little and take on a delicious spicy flavor. A+ flavor A+ texture
>>
pickled carrots or pickled radishes?
>>
>>36178191
It's like you haven't seen half the shit normies eat.

>>36178238
In the northeast it's just Philly steak and nacho cheese on fries, but sometimes you have the option of straight, curly, or waffle fries. Waffle fries are ideal for this application.
>>
>Carne Asada
>Fries
>Feta cheese
>Cheddar cheese
>Sour Cream
>Guacamole
perfection
>>
>>36179116
>>36179197
I do like the spicy carrots but only with tacos, just my preference. my favorite however is the grilled onions they have at some places, such as Tacos y tacos in las vegas. San Diego probably has the best calmex food but las vegas sure comes close
>>
>>36179279
same with idaho, our taquieras are great thanks to our mexican population
>>
>everyone itt likes mexican food

C-come to LA friends, and I can t-take you somewhere good to eat :3
>>
>>36179340
you sound like a rapist desu
>>
>>36179340
can i come crash at your place during pilot season?
>>
File: bacon wrapped burrito.jpg (134KB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
bacon wrapped burrito.jpg
134KB, 1120x630px
>>36178191

You are like a little child.The mexicans in my city have something way better.
>>
>>36179340
>>36179367
unless you mean louisiana, fuck that place
>>
>>36179355
No. But Im lonely
>>36179367
S-sugimasen, cant have people over where I live!
>>36179414
W-we're friendly and chill people. It's not all bad here
>>
>>36179414
He probably meant los angeles
>>
>>36178826
Carne asada is the Spanish term for the steak cut from a cow. It is beef, but it's an important distinction to make.
>>
>>36179540
that's what I assumed at first, but it looks like he's actually from the dirty south
>>
>>36179575
Im from socal anon-kun. Why would there be good mexican restaurants in Louisiana? Baka
>>
>>36179412
as much of a meme as bacon is, that does look pretty tasty
>>
What if you wrapped it all in a pita shell? *drool*
>>
this thread has convinced me to get mexican tomorrow
>>
>>36178191

Yeech I dont know. Probably a very hungry person
>>
>>36178191
God that looks so delicious
>>
Yo you dont put carrots in your carne asada friea just the sour cream pico de gallo guacamole hmm
>>
>>36178191
Holy fuck hnnnnngg
>>
>>36178191
>Healthy Me
Shit looks absolutely awful. Extremely high sodium, saturated fat, literally zero fiber. Awful.

>American Me
That's the most enticing food I've ever seen on 4chan. I would legit have to use quite a bit of willpower not to eat at least a little bit of it. I'm imagining the flavors in my head and it tastes incredible.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.