[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it a good or bad thing when a girl constantly stares at you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1487560377784.jpg (41KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1487560377784.jpg
41KB, 1023x1023px
is it a good or bad thing when a girl constantly stares at you?

i have caught this girl in my chemistry class staring at me a good 7 times already. she does not smile or anything, its just a blank stare. what does this mean? is she into me or just aware of my autism by now?
>>
I'm wondering the same thing. Glad I'm not alone
>>
>>36177523
You probably remind her of somebody. Maybe somebody she likes or liked and now she's considering liking you. Best of luck with making her your gf.
>>
>>36177686
im too antisocial for a relationship desu. im just confused as to why she stares at me so much. everytime i walk into class she eyeballs me until i sit down and its a bit weird honestly.
>>
>>36177523
I am in similar situation.
There is a girl in ny class that sits on the opposite she keep twirling her hair constantly and keeps looking left and right fast.
She does this everyday and sometimes i am the only guy in the class.

By the way it's a small collage class around ten people
>>
File: 1491689826630.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1491689826630.png
27KB, 631x708px
There is this black girl that dead stares at me. Shw constantly brings up the fat that I have the same name as her ex bf and wont leave me alone

(My name is pretty uncommon so I highly doubt it is true)
>>
File: 1481777258814.jpg (67KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
1481777258814.jpg
67KB, 800x563px
>>36177760
She's just watching to make sure today isn't the day you pull a gun out of your backpack.
>>
>>36178120
>>36178075
>>36177582
Why are females so weird? I don't understand why they cannot just say if they like you or not, and instead use dumb confusing 'signals' that no one understands. God I hate being stared at so much. It's very uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1487571474652.jpg (35KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1487571474652.jpg
35KB, 499x499px
>>36178182
no im saving that for the last day of class when they think they survived another semester with me
>>
Do remember if we like looking at somebody we like, females will do this also. But to find out if she likes you, you gotta investigate more. Some people may have other reasons for staring. She fugly?
>>
>>36178187
It's annoying, sometimes when i talk to her she keeps moving around and avoid looking at me.
REEEEEEE JUST FUCKING TELL ME IF YOU LIKE OR NOT
>>
File: 1491861302099.png (71KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1491861302099.png
71KB, 1248x1504px
>>36178187
It is because they never learned nor had to develop their social skills. Everything was handed to them on a silver platter and betas orbited them like light to black holes. The only important, stressful decisions they had to made was which snap chat filter would look the cutest and what stupid mundane face I should make to make Chad chase me.

Women have the stereotypical social skills of a robot but have confidence. Literally us but on a different end of the spectrum.

Jesus once said "If she breathe, she a thot" assume all women are retarded whores with nothing of value until proven otherwise.
>>
>>36177523

>it's an humblebragging thread
>>
>>36178250
shes okay, a 5.5/10. but i am simply not interested. not because of her looks but because having a gf sounds time consuming. hopefully we do not have any more classes together after this.

i was picking my nose today and she caught me. maybe she will think im gross and go away.
>>
>>36178337
>Jesus once said "If she breathe, she a thot"

i love this quote. is this in the bible? i think ive seen it in psalms but i cannot recall correctly
>>
>>36178404
The unwritten rule my good man.
>>
>>36177523
is she stares, stare back and tell her hello, if shes too far away just libsync the hello
>>
There are two girls I like who seem to be like this also. One of the girls is in one of my classes and I've caught her staring at me a couple of times. The other girl is from my church, and it's even more obvious because it's literally the only thing she does there, just staring at me and smiling at things.

But at the same time, I can't help but feel I'm looking too much into things and that I'm slowly going insane deluding myself.
>>
File: IMG_6795.jpg (80KB, 594x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6795.jpg
80KB, 594x552px
>>36178337
>Jesus once said "If she breathe, she a thot"
QUOTES FROM A REAL NIGGA
>>
Had this happen to me for an entire semester, the first day I smiled at her but then went back to my autistic self, she spent the rest of the semester staring at me every class but I could never manage to talk to her even though she was very pretty but it just felt to weird
>>
>>36178553
>I can't help but feel I'm looking too much into things and that I'm slowly going insane deluding myself.
Same shit it's starting to annoy me
>>
>>36178689
Bumbrino
Orgi
>>
>>36177523
I would assume that she is most likely just weird or is trying to manipulate you. Just because a girl is staring at you doesn't mean she likes you. Continue on with your life, OP.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.