[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>is it easier for you to get a gf no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: JUST.jpg (30KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
30KB, 456x320px
>is it easier for you to get a gf

no
>>
Sorry m8 but you've gotta put more work in to find a gf than just being of a particular race, you might have more luck finding a bbc addict as a fuckbuddy though. Just make sure you've actually got a bbc or she'll pull down your zipper and tell you to fuck off
>>
>>36176685
>put more work in
yeah I know, but my efforts plus the alleged memes are bearing no fruit
am I destined to be alone forever?
>>
File: 1490325318644.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1490325318644.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>op
>goddammit
>>
being black only gets you women when you're a gigantic, aggressive, douchebag. women like aggressive, douchy men, and the stereotypical black personifies it.

being a nice black person is like being white without the benefit of attractive white skin. you are fucked.
>>
>>36176737

/pol/ please fucking suicide yourself.
>>
>>36177024

You work as a shill. How is that not more cringe?
>>
>>36176737
>people actually believe this
lmaoriginal
>>
>>36176587
>Is it easier?

No. While it is true that all women prefer white chads over any other, no one wants an autistic person, no matter how aesthetic your race is
>>
>>36176737
>posting pics exclusively applying to /pol/ on unrelated boards
literally /r/the_Donald tier. Kill yourself
>>
>>36177087
>I don't like /pol/
>therefore I'm a paid shill
wew lad
>>
>>36177087
>people are paid to shill on /r9k/ of all places
>>
>>36177002
>>36177135
damn this sucks, guess I'll stick to 2D
>>
>>36177002
Lies.
Black guy in college here, got plenty of girls and I'm somewhat introverted.

Maybe you're just ugly anon
>>
>>36176587
If I wanted to date a non-white woman, it would be incredibly easy. But I won't lower myself to that extent.
>>
>>36177773
Putting any type of woman on a pedestal is doing it wrong.
>>
>>36177678
fuck
>>36177773
I honestly don't care about their race, I just want a gf man
>>
>>36177874
Alright, here's my sure fire steps on how to get a gf.
1. Be in college
College is a perfect chance to meet people that are worth dating. Especially since cliques aren't really a thing
English
2. Don't sit in the back of the class
Sit somewhere where mostly everyone can see you otherwise you won't get noticed as much.
3. Speak up in class; but not so much to the point where you become annoying
Be clear and consise with what you want to say. Think about what you'll say before you say it regarding this.
4. Don't focus on one girl at a time
At this point there will be at least 3 girls interested in you, but you would never know because a woman would never tell you. Be perceptive about this shit and once you figure it out, don't over think it.
5. Seek them
If there's a girl in class you like, talk to her after or before class. Even with girls you don't like. A 5 minute chat then a goodbye while walking somewhere. This helps you create an impression.

After that just get numbers and play the game, don't take too long to ask theme out and remember that it's always better to ask important questions in person. Try to have lunch with them etc

As a last resort, join anime or gaming club. Just being relatively attractive a well dressed will get you plenty of attention from women.
>>
>>36177874
Then what's the problem? Non-white women treat me like some sort of a god. And swarm me whenever I use any dating app. I have to reject or ignore them because I'm not interested. In fact the only girls who ever openly had crushes on me throughout school were Asian. I've only ever wanted white girls but I may as well not even fucking exist to them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.