[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so r9k, would you rather marry a roastie or be alone for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

so r9k, would you rather marry a roastie or be alone for the rest of your life? because face it, it's a realistic choice many of us will have to make someday.
>>
Alone. Don't have any animosity towards women but I'm happier by myself.
>>
Marry a qt boi
>>
I've already decided I;m going to be alone and die a virgin.
>>
Alone. No roastie would settle for me anyways, I barely make enough to support myself so I can't even be someones betabux.
>>
I'd rather be childless than inflict a whore mother on my children, as my own mother was inflicted on me.
>>
>>36175414
I'd rather be alone easily. Sex isn't important and I wouldn't be able to maintain a relationship without it.
>>
>>36175414
Alone. I have a small penis and women will always be tempted to fuck bigger guys no matter how much they love you. So yeah i HAVE TO enjoy being alone, because apparently God didn't create me to be functional, sexually.
>>
>>36175414
if dying a virgin was good enough for Sir Issac Newton then its good enough for me.

fuck off
>>
>>36175414
Alone for sure, I'm pretty much asexual so I have no reason to settle for a whore.
>>
>>36175569
Thats depressing anon, whats the length?
>>
>>36175515
Im sure your children would be sadder about you anon
>>
>>36175414
roastie. it's not ideal but i think having children are worth it. find a roastie, and approach our relationship as contractually as i can, without any emotional involvement, have children, paternity check to make sure they're mine, and try to tolerate having children and a roastie roommate for 18 years, then after the children are done growing up and sent off to college, we can probably peacefully part ways.
>>
>>36175414
Depends what you mean by "roastie".

I'm not going to marry a retired slut, but I'd marry a nice girl who has had previous relationships.
>>
>>36175620
Say that to my face, you punk kid.
>>
>>36175612
4.5"

Don't tell me about how it's just below average. This is the era of freedom of choice. The only women who would choose to stay with me are the ones who have low self esteem.
>>
>>36175414
I still don't know yet.
For some reason I still think that I can still get a homely-nerdy girl that's a few years younger than me. But common sense always reminds me that in the time I live in, this is not an option.

If I settle with a roasty, she would have to be fucking hot and willing to do whatever perverted thing I would wanted to do. It's either that or wizard hood, and I don't have any problems going for plan B.
>>
>>36175714
>The only women who would choose to stay with me are the ones who have low self esteem.
Not going to tell you that it's not a severe disadvantage, but believe it or not, there are women out there who either have a fetish for smaller sized dudes, or just prefer it because anything bigger hurts them too much. And not all chicks are visually stimulated by huge dongs either.

I know it's a lot harder, but it's not the end-all of the dating world. There are balding manlets out there who probably have a harder time than you.
>>
I don't know what the qt I will marry is, but virginity has never been an issue for me.
>>
>>36175658
this. the white race must continue!
>>
>>36176128
the white race doesn't need degenerates to procreate. and the white race is better left in the hands of multilingual cultured europeans and not white trash hicks that can barely speak english.
>>
File: joo.gif (31KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
joo.gif
31KB, 500x584px
>>36176181
>the white race is better left in the hands of multilingual cultured europeans
>>
>>36176261
not sure what jews have to do with that. maybe you're a butthurt monolingual redneck? lol
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.