[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ is cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sadcat.jpg (40KB, 854x854px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
40KB, 854x854px
YOU NIGS ARE RUINING MY BRAAAAAAIN
THE SHIT I READ HERE, TRUE OR NOT MAKES ME FEEL DEPRESSSSSSED
I WOULD BE SO MUCH HAPPIER IF I NEVER SAW THIS SHIT
>inb4 the truth is never happy
YOU FAGS DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THE SHIT YOU SAY ON HERE IS THE TRUTH
"ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES"
"EVERYBODY MAKES FUN OF YOU"
"ONLY WAY FOR PEOPLE TO LIKE YOU IS IF YOU HAVE STATUS, WHICH YOU DON'T HAVE, LOL"
FUUUUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOF
HOW DO I LEAVE THIS SHITHOLE
HELP MEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36175208
You wouldn't be this riled up about it if you didn't know damn well that what /r9k/ says is true.

Women are whores, people are making fun of autistic loons like you, and you make friends via your social status, which you don't have nor will ever have.

Also, sageing your thread because it's shit.
>>
>>36176099
Basically thia OP.
Women are definitely whores I've dated a few and they all talkes about how they Loved me being tall and also talked about how they wouldn't give a short person the time of day.
And although i may be tall I fucking hate bitches that judge guys over something they cant control. They're all just shallow and although that's sad and unfortunate it's the truth.
>>
>>36175208
LMAO FUCKING MANLET

LITERALLY NEVER EVER GOING TO MAKE IT
>>
>>36175208
stop coming back
>>
>>36176289
Fuck off he will come here every day whether he likes it or not
>>
>>36175208
it is the cancer the world needs and deserves right now
>>
>>36175208
any accurate view of the world is nuanced. therefore, you know that what is said here is largely the bullshit of people who don't want to acknowledge or don't realize that things are complicated. take the parts that might allow you to improve your life, leave the rest. people come here to dump their negative feelings. the more "rational" they pretend to be, the more they are actually controlled by their emotions and in denial. >>36176099
>>
>>36175208
Everyone on here speaks the god damn truth. You are fucking delirious. Take the redpill already. Its the size of a fucking bus but it will open your eyes
>>
This is a brain-rotting website fit only for the lowest of the low. One day I'll leave and never look back.

Not today though. Not today.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.