[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vidya

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: pencil pepe.jpg (596KB, 1203x1077px) Image search: [Google]
pencil pepe.jpg
596KB, 1203x1077px
What's the robot's game genre of choice?

It's strategy, right? Relaxed, can pause, tactical, withdrawn from others.
>>
>>36175048
I really really love open world RPG. New Vegas is my jam, also been logging tons of hours into SoM
>>
I just play Dark Souls over and over every day for years.
>>
>>36175136
A good contented. Single player, no normies like in MMOs, and lots of modding and re-play value, so good value for money on this bennies.
>>
I am really love the old school dungeons and dragons based games like Neverwinter Nights and the Icewindale trilogy.

There's not as much role playing as you can do with tabletop D&D, but I can live without that.
>>
>>36175048
shooters because I'm to dumb to follow stories in rpgs
>>
>>36175048

I just finished playing a game of Smite Tactics, but my favorite genre for video games would have to be action/adventure
>>
Strategy and RPG to a lesser extent. EUIV and CKII master race here.
>>
>>36175157
This. Soulborn series are so repelling to normies because the game doesnt give a shit about your entitlement and snowflake conplexe it does whatever it takes to fuck you in the ass and normies can't take it
I also play no man's sky because only true autists have the dedication sit for hours exploring lifeless starsystems and have the patience to watch nothing happening for days and find it fun 99% of normies i know find it boring because they don't have weaponized autism
>>
>>36175448
Dark souls sucks senpai
>>
>>36175448
I've only played DS1 but it's painfully easy once you know where to go. Super Metroid which I've payed a dozen times still gets me lost sometimes.
>>
>>36175448
Playing DS2 going for all trophies and no death/ no bonfire while listening to the radio was the comfiest. When I finally completed it and realised there was nothing left to do I had a big breakdown desu. Now I'm playing DS3 some more. Played through as Smough (super fun) then Ornstein (also pretty fun and the only spear worth using) and now working toward a Fume user.

>>36175481
Get fucked, I have nothing else in my life but wish I was really there and play every type of build
>>
>>36175048
I have an autistic number of hours logged in Universe Sandbox and Garry's Mod, so I guess just physics based sandbox games for me.
>>
I just hit 300 hours on Rocket League, no regrets
>>
File: Darkest Dungeon Twitch Icon.jpg (17KB, 256x250px) Image search: [Google]
Darkest Dungeon Twitch Icon.jpg
17KB, 256x250px
Darkest Dungeon is my go to game. Anytime I start feeling a connection to my characters I can send them off to die before it becomes to deep of a connection. Running the estate is a buisness not a friend making service.
>>
yes

grand strategy and autistic simulators and nothing else. i play them 12 hours a day every single day and hate every minute of it
>>
File: IMG_5269.png (189KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5269.png
189KB, 250x350px
Xenoblade. It is perfect.
>>
>>36175704
I'm the one with autist hours in Dark Souls. Just didn't have the stomach for your game. Got to that cannon and absolutely could not beat it. Gave up.
>>
>>36175048
I like turn based strategy like Panzer General, Jagged Alliance, Civilization, and Alpha Centauri.

I also like a lot of the Sim video games. SimCopter, SimTower, SimCity 2000, and The Sims.
>>
>>36175481
I will give it to you it was frustrating for the first 10 hours past this point you should have leveled up a bit and gained some rolling skills i am finishing ds2 for the third time now and found an exploit to max stat everything and have 170mil extra souls i am a god anong men i literraly one shot anything and perfect bosses
>>
>>36175725
HAHAHA, that's games a fucking mess. Story is the faggiest JRPG shit I've ever seen, combat sucks dick, and all the characters are awful
>>
>>36175581
If you find it too easy you can handicap yourself see >>36175589 killing bosses on deprived class naked and bare hands no death no bonefires is gratifiying
>>
>>36175742
It is not for everyone, you need to be able to detach yourself from thinking that defeat is a negative in DD. Defeat is almost as rewarding as victory, because it gives you knowledge.
>>
>>36175849
that sounds incredibly tedious
>>
If your game choice doesn't entirely consist of autism sims (Minecraft, city simulators, tycoon games), then you aren't a real robot.
>>
>>36175883
It's not tedious, it lets you enjoy the game in a different way. On my SL1 of DS3 I think I went with a hand axe or something in the end. Bandit knife was a lifesaver too.
>>
>>36175905
isn't dark souls literally death simulator?? Its the only game where i died over 800 times and i want to go back at it again
>>
File: 18446849330_9164f911e4_o[1].jpg (485KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
18446849330_9164f911e4_o[1].jpg
485KB, 1920x1080px
>>36175048
RPGs for escapism. Sometimes I chill in The Witcher on mountaintops in Skellige or on hills in Toussaint, or staring off into Irithyll in Dark Souls 3. Pretty comfy.

I just like to be able to go about a game in my own fashion, exploring or fighting or just chilling.
>>
>>36175048
Any kind of RPG, because they let me briefly experience what life is like in a fair, idealized world.
>>
>>36175694
>300 hours on a multiplayer game
That's nothing for multiplayer you cuck.
>>
>>36176023
Shit i need to torrent dragon age inquisition thx for reminding me i have tons of time to kill
>>
File: Otomake05.png (982KB, 1280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Otomake05.png
982KB, 1280x1000px
>>36175048
There is no robot genre anymore, only robot games
RCT 1&2
DeS and DaS (1 only)
Advance Wars (everything but DoR)
All Zelda up to TP (spinoffs and 4 swords not included)
Kirby's Air Ride (top ride only)
Otomedius (Excellent and Gradius as well)
Runescape pre whenever it went to shit
Probably more that I'm not thinking of.
>>
>>36175988
The first game is, I would say, a depression simulator
>>
>>36176078
My autistic son baaron started wow like in 2015 he already hit the 3k hours bar, terrefic! wtf i don't even see him play that much...time flies sad!
>>
i have like 2k hours in dota 2. fun game. can really indulge in theorycraft and rarely run out of things to do
>>
The game where you don't play even though you want to play because you're too dead inside to play anymore.
>>
>>36176142
Everything was heart breaking about it and the shit graphics on xbox made it worse
>>
>>36176113
Stellaris is a fun game.
>>
>>36176188
So you mean Life?
>>
File: anime Micolash.png (92KB, 413x421px) Image search: [Google]
anime Micolash.png
92KB, 413x421px
>>36176113
What is wrong with DaS2 and 3 you meanie, they're good too. Also the mine - 2 in DeS is extremely shitty and I always get lost in the worm tubes.

>>36176213
Dunno if you had to deal with it on Xbox but on PS3 Blighttown had extreme framerate issues.
>>
File: 1490229565460.png (55KB, 1124x685px) Image search: [Google]
1490229565460.png
55KB, 1124x685px
>>36175048
RPG so I cal GARP (game action role play) since im too much of a fat fuck to LARP.

Also it's basically a friend simulator if you talk to (and get to know) the NPCs like I do.
>>
>>36176240
LARP isn't fun anyway. No one uses great weapons slowly or anything. Immersion ruined
>>
>>36175448
dark souls is boring after you beat the sequals aren't that good either
>>
>>36175048
I'm up for everything really.
>Strategy
As you said, tactical, withdrawn, etc.
>FPS
I'm really really good at twitch shooting, especially with my current mouse. Feeding off normie annoyance pleases me. "oh ill just run up and gun him down!"
>twitch
>click
>dead

:^)

>RPG
obvious reasons, they're great. I love them so much,
>>
>>36176214
4x games are fun but I'm more of an rts guy. Grew up with C&C
>>36176238
They're fine games but far from the comfyness of the first two
>>
>>36176655
Sellaris is real time and 4x

But i fucking hate that i love it

So annoying, those fucking federations

I can't ever win
>>
I like strategy, yeah.

It's eroge, though. I don't mind if it's visual novel, galge or jrpg, but if it's eroge then it's my gig.
>>
File: meme.jpg (323KB, 674x1025px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
323KB, 674x1025px
PLEB: SHOOTERS
NORMIE: FIGHTING / RACING
AUTIST: RPG
ADVANCED AUTIST: PLATFORMERS
PATRICIAN (but still autist): STRATEGY
TRUE PATRICIAN: doesn't play video games

If somebody says anything else is their favorite genre they're lying.
>>
>>36177070
Now featuring Best Girl
>>
Battle Royale since PUBG came out. gets kinda old after a while
>>
>>36176886
Oh really? Seems interesting I'll check it out more.
>>
>>36177267
It's comfy to build your star empire. But the xeno scum always band together to build unbeatable federations if you don't sow dissent. New expansions are sorta needed.

It's worth a pirate.
>>
>>36176113
>Kirby's air ride top ride
LITERALLY THIS
this game is such robot-tier fun that I spent $40 on a used copy of the game just so I could play it on my gamecube. Oh fuck yeah.

also, adding to the list, Paper Mario TTYD was always a really comfy vidya for me.
>>
>>36175048
>tfw unironically plays text based games
>fucking MUDs man
>>
If you don't play fighters you are literally gay
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.