[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you a postman, robots? It's the easiest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: post.jpg (110KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
110KB, 700x393px
Why aren't you a postman, robots? It's the easiest job ever
>drive around and put junk mail in boxes
>listen to music and podcasts all day
>open up mail and read it if you get bored
>can just show up in the morning and drive home for the rest of the day if you don't feel like working
>>
Because you need experience for this job
>>
I've always wanted to have this job but I don't know how to get it.
I wouldn't mind working at the post office putting mail in the little boxes either.
Do you just go to the post office and say I want to work here?
>>
>>36174174
I'm too lazy, the online application is long as fuck
Also I probably wouldn't pass a drug test
>>
>>36174174
>>open up mail and read it if you get bored
>>can just show up in the morning and drive home for the rest of the day if you don't feel like working

Yeah, because neither of these things are going to get you fired...

Stop wasting valuable bandwidth and stop posting.
>>
File: .....no..png (164KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
.....no..png
164KB, 336x360px
>>36174174
>open up mail and read it if you get bored

......don't do that.
>>
>>36174206
>>36174231
You have to apply to a local job posting, and after that you'll have to take a test called the 473 Postal Exam, which is just about mailing shit. Then of course you have to complete an interview.
>>
>>36174174
I thought you had to be a war veteran to be a mailman.
>>
I've actually asked 2 different mailmen if they like their job. Both basically said no it fucking sucks.
>>
>>36174174
Because you need experience and the trucks are hot as hell. Also, the timing is super strict and you cannot really talk to anyone because you are always in a rush.
>>
>>36174174
Affirmative Action means white bois like me can't get a job like that.
>>
I'm a mailman it's a shit job. I basically walk up and down 800 houses everyday wearing a satchel that weighs 45 pounds. We have to deal with the most annoying customers and treated like garbage by our supervisors
>>
>>36174174
The amount of walking is fucking killer, fuck that
>>
>>36174174
>earns no respect
>doesn't make a lot of money
>can't afford a large house
>can't afford future items
>easy to automate
>>
You have to take a test for the job. A test I failed twice.
>>
>take postal exam
>fuck up and press submit or some shit before i answered all the questions
>fail
>mandatory 1 year waiting period to retest

The whole job application/interview system is fucked to hell. Got passed over to be a goddamn grass cutter.
>>
>>36174174
>Why aren't you a postman, robots?
I dont want to deal with stuff like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOCyzG4BktQ
>>
>>36174344
The trick is to be in the dead letter office. If you are lucky. You get a boss that doesn't care so you can pocket stuff.
>>
Are you forgetting where the phrase "gone postal" came from.
>>
>>36174344
no one likes their job anon, thats why everyone hates mondays
its all in relative terms,
which job sucks the least.
>>
>be delivery driver for sandwhich shop
>see postman driving next to me
>try to race him
>he cheats by driving on side walks
>never mess with postman again

those guys dont fuck around.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 240x180px
>third week as a dishwasher
>dont hate it

surprisingly robot friendly job if you're forced to abandon neethood i would recomend it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.