[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do normies do it? I'm a student with a part-time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: confusion.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
How the hell do normies do it?

I'm a student with a part-time job and I work literally from the moment I wake to the moment I hit the pillow at night (job work + mathematics and computing stuff). I don't have friends and I've never had a girlfriend.. Oh, and I only eat 1 and half meals a day..

How the fuck do people have time to juggle all this shit?

> working out
> eating well
> having a ton of friends
> going to social events
> having a romantic relationship
> playing sports
>>
>>36173958

They use the time that you use to shitpost on 4chan to do other things.
>>
I can't even have enough time to read and i don't even do anything normies have it rough
>>
>>36173991

I spend fewer than 12 minutes on 4chan daily. Literally got on four minutes ago.
>>
File: depression kills.gif (2MB, 250x142px) Image search: [Google]
depression kills.gif
2MB, 250x142px
>>36173958
exactly, I'm so fucking busy, there's no way I'll ever get laid.
>>
The struggle is real and we must contend with the forces of this universe.
>>
Normie here.

>working out
Most normies here in burgerland don't do this on regular basis. The ones that workout regularly have to prioritize their workout schedule over social outings and possibly school or work

>eating well
Most normies cook 3-4 nights a week (monday thru thursday). The remainder of the normie diet is "upscale" fast food like Chipotle, Noodles & Co, and Five Guys

>having a ton of friends
Define "ton." Chads and Stacies have 20+ friends, everybody else floats in the 5-15 range

>going to social events
Once a week, usually friday after work, for normies after college

>having a romantic relationship
Lots of Friday night social events double as dates. The rest is just netflix and chill

>playing sports
Nobody plays sports regularly after high school, not even Chad
>>
>>36174229

What made you think I'm not from burgerland too lol?

To someone who has never had any friends, 10-15 sounds like a handful. I cook as well, but like I said, usually just around one meal a day.. and then, yes, Chipotle takeout (never heard of Noodles & Coast).

As you've probably already garnered, I'm in college as well and a lot of people in rigorous classes do talk about working out and playing sports regularly.
>>
File: IMG_1187.jpg (51KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1187.jpg
51KB, 641x491px
>>36173958
>having a job
>being a student
>thinking you aren't a normie
Nice try chad, but I caught you. Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>36174404

I'm not though, I don't have friends and I have OCD. I'm a 5' 8" lanklet, so no, I'm not Chad.
>>
File: 1491129116371.gif (512KB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
1491129116371.gif
512KB, 480x264px
>tfw unemployed student
>will probably just kill myself when i get out of education
>been unemployed for so long that family just let me do nothing 4 days a week
>>
>>36174388
I just specified because eurotards will respond "I BET YOU'RE AMERICAN BECAUSE PEOPLE IN EUROPE WORK OUT AND EAT BETTER" as if that makes them any less of a loser

10-15 is a bit much in my opinion. I'm in a fraternity (25 actives) but I isolate myself to 5-ish of my closest friends within the org and around 5 friends elsewhere on campus. Graduating in a month so we'll see if/how my social life changes

>noodles & coast
noodles & company is shit, don't bother with it

Lots of normies hit the gym once a week but I don't consider that a "regular" workout schedule because it isn't enough to get any gains. The gym on this campus fills up between semesters with all the normies trying to catch up after a semester of expensive trash food
>>
>>36173958

>tfw it has been 4 months since graduation and my neetdom is shortlived

I'm got a job starting next week lads. Enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>36174773

No, no, no. You must continue being a NEET, or else the order of the our world will be upended.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.