[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you honestly imagine life as a middle class white girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_6679.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6679.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
Can you honestly imagine life as a middle class white girl?
>>
This is a philosofical question. From the beginigs of our society the most thoatfull philosophers were thinking about this..and one day they said that nobody cares about middle class bitches becouse is too many of them and theirs ability o succ mostly are weak.. So no i cant image that.. It is so complicated for capacity of my brain... This topic is complex and i can argue for ours so....
>No i cant
>>
>>36173233
Work on your English.
>>
>>36173080
i'd imagine it's a lot of trying not to care as much as everyone else does about your looks
>>
File: IMG_6562.png (260KB, 1040x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6562.png
260KB, 1040x638px
>>36173293

Funny way to say developer mode
>>
>>36173233
i too read plato's discourse on being a suburban middle class white girl
>>
>>36173278
don't reply to namefags newfags
>>
>>36173080
Even middle class white girls can't describe what it's like.

You float along through life, so coddled and so pampered that you can't even comprehend how lucky you are. You're unlikely to ever exposed to the adversity that results in true personality. Instead you're just a half-formed person, devoid of any real insight.
>>
>>36173080
The bird and the bull have different struggles and joys in life.

The bull says to the bird "You are very lucky bird, you are admired for your beauty and are free to fly in the sky, you can fly away from any threat."

The bird replies "I am admired for my beauty but you are respected for your strength. It is true I CAN fly away from any threat, but I also HAVE to fly away form any threat. You are strong Bull, you don't have to run, you can fight.

The Bull had not considered the Bird's point of view before. The Bird and the Bull said goodbyes and parted ways. The Bull watched as the Bird flew off into the distance gracefully right into the propellers of a cropdusting plane and was killed instantaneously.

I guess it is not so bad as a bull, said the Bull, before he ran off into the horizon.
>>
>>36173080
As a kid and younger guy these kinds of women rejected me. I'm white and tall, but I was never allowed to have pretty white girls. I've dated several who were more average like me, but it didn't last.

I've trained mercilessly since then and based on where I plan to go, having proven to myself I can make gains across life, I know there will come a point when I finally have these women. I won't even go for them, they'll just come. But when it comes I probably won't even give a fuck.

Or maybe I'll die tomorrow or be crippled and fail, either way I've lost my religion as far as "the white race" goes. I only really care for my fellow white bros now, shame I'm not gay.
>>
>>36173080
Yes actually
>go through life easy peasy with little effort
>because you're a girl things can just fall on your lap
>never suffer from hardships outside of family death
>>
Yeah, if I were an attractive one, my life would be better.
>>
>>36173428
Women don't have to run away from threats, though. Men and society both coddle them like they're an endangered species.
>>
File: 1474910015307.gif (722KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1474910015307.gif
722KB, 245x245px
>>36173428
childrens book when?
>>
>>36173497
>trained mercilessly
>the white race
You sound like a alpha douche.
>>
i prefer a miserable life to the even more shallow life on a middle class white bitch. daddy pays for you to travel the world, study abroad and play sports. sounds fucking gay desu
>>
>>36173080
i am a middleclass white girl who hasa pretty face

im just depressed and lazy so thus im fat so life sucks pretty much
>>
>>36173563
I'm really not. I'm miserable and hate my life, but sitting around sulking is nothing but willing to prolong the suffering.

Try being raised and told you are a racist oppressor your entire life, with a society that paints you like a weak cartoon character with no feelings or right to an existence. That's what us "alpha white chad losers" have going for us. Thanks.
>>
File: girls-from-israel-09.jpg (85KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
girls-from-israel-09.jpg
85KB, 500x358px
Girls literally dont need to give a shit about ANYTHING that is not themselves or their TITS
If they like a band, or have a hobby that is not basic as fuck it is because they think they are "supposed to like it", just whatever is on the TV or whatever
If you ever meet a girl who has an interesting or "unique" taste in either music or literature, it is literally just imprinting from one of her previous boyfriends
Women are not "treated" like cattle, women ARE cattle, they need to be hooked up to a machine and milked and smash their fucking heads in with hammers SASH their fucking heads in
Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses.

Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. Fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock.
SMASH THEIR FUCKING HEADS IN
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-07-08-09-30.jpg (139KB, 1080x416px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-07-08-09-30.jpg
139KB, 1080x416px
>>36173080
Come to think of it, such life must be so fucking shallow and boring. Of course, it'd be exciting to suddenly become one and keep my memories with personality, but all excitement will soon wear off to a point of absolute desperation. My current pathetic life suits me better after all.
>>
>>36173080
i have a better question: which one would you wanna fuck most from first to last?
>>
File: 1489969787978.jpg (6KB, 180x172px) Image search: [Google]
1489969787978.jpg
6KB, 180x172px
I'm an upper-class white girl. My family brings home 600k a year and I have been going to private schools my entire life.
>>
>tfw not a girl
maybe in the next life
>>
File: FaceApp_1491800399965.jpg (258KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1491800399965.jpg
258KB, 1280x1280px
I'm an upper class white 8/10 male and I'd gladly be born again as a 6/10 middle class white girl. Even average middle class girls have better lives than me. Hell, even a 3/10 piggy would be better off than me. Females have it so easy it's a joke. Yet I'm a KHHV 22 year old even though I'm attractive and wealthy. It's unfair.
>>
>>36173563

Alpha douche? Classic /r9k/ would say he sounds like a fedora fat guy or whatever.

But anyways, nothing wrong with saying "trained mercilessly" or "the white race". If any guy wants to be an alpha douche like that, then good for them. Who cares at this point? Forget about women and how they lie when they say they want good guys. They all want Chad and Chads know that.
>>
>>36174227
>upper-class

You're upper middle class. Upper class is aristocracy and old money and the simple fact you mention the relative pittance your parents make is embarrassing and tacky.
>>
>>36174367
Hey, fuck you too, man. I hate you and think you're an idiot too.

Bitch about being lonely like the rest of the people here, then further isolate and exclude some random stranger on the internet. I will train hard as fuck and outdo you in every way, thank you for further motivation.
>>
>>36174546

I'm not even sure who you are or what you're talking about.

You sound like a fucking faggot.
>>
It must be fucking amazing until like 30. At that point they gotta settle down with a husband (boring ass life), or remain single and just get older and uglier with less attention (horrible). So yeah its a short but sweet prime.
>>
>>36174583
I'm not sure what you were expecting when you came to this place then
>>
>>36174600
Of course, then they can just divorce their husband

A court will award them alimony for life and they can enjoy the ultimate NEET lifestyle. Unlike robots, they aren't even shamed for being NEETs, and in fact are seen as empowered.
>>
>>36174631

Well you got offended when some other guy was trying to motivate himself so you called him an alpha douche. You're such a fucking jerk.
>>
>>36174651

Yes, but a NEET woman is not the same. They do not find the things we find interesting. They go crazy living the NEET life because they need attention, social events, and other normie tier shit but they're too old. So they just sit inside and drink wine all day and pop xanax. Its a shitty way to live. Women have zero hobbies outside gossiping and hunting chads.
>>
>>36174685
That's their own fault though. It doesn't necessarily mean their lives are difficult. It just means that the comfort they enjoy is wasted on them.
>>
>>36174227
Same went to private school in MD (Highest Median Income in the US) my entire life with my 5 siblings. I was so happy my parents sent me cause i probably would be were i am today.
>>
>>36173497
lad
those are slags and ugly ones at that
>>
>>36174682
No that's me. I'm the white anon. In return I got predictably shat on by chucklefucks who wouldn't talk like this to me face to face guaranteed as well as excluded by the rest of the idiots here who think they're lonely.

You're calling me a jerk but I've received nothing but hostility from the people on this fucking website, and in this thread I never attacked anyone, so...
>>
>>36174498
600k a year is top 0.5%
>>
File: 1490233937994.jpg (91KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490233937994.jpg
91KB, 1080x1080px
>same wc
>>
>>36174685
Isn't that all you guys do anyways
>>
>>36174809

$600k a year is still just a salary. Upper class is, as said, old money or aristocracy. It's wealth through generations of ownership and breeding. Even talking about money is seen as a sign of not being their kind.
>>
>>36174874
Anon is right doe...
>>
>>36174362
>3/10
Being an ugly female is a curse don't ever think you want to be one.
>>
>>36173080
I already am a middle class white girl (male)
>>
>>36174796

How could you say that to me? If you are the guy that got called an alpha douche, I was defending you.

You are a massive jerk. Such a rude person. I fucking hate you right now.
>>
>>36174227
You're interesting. What brings you to /r9k/? Do you believe in God?
>>
>>36174227
Do you need a live-in servant by any chance? i promise to be the perfect non-sexual house-hasubano so long as I can live the NEETlife on your dime.
>>
>>36175009
There's a lot of you
>>
>>36174904
wannabe upper class Roastie BTFO
>>
>>36174982
3/10 females still get sex, have relationships and have friends just because they are female.
>>
>>36173428

Very insightful. I appreciate you posting that and giving me a different perspective. Thank you.
Oregano Thyme Parsley
>>
>>36175114

What does that mean? I was defending you you fucking bastard.
>>
>>36175185
That's not true at all. 3/10 is repulsive, at most they get drunk sex. You underestimate how hideous 3/10 is

I've seen 3/10 . women makes me want to vomit or just see them as men. I would never fuck a man. If you would you gpt issues.
>>
>>36175059
>What brings you to /r9k/?
I like the humor and general discussion that you can't get on other boards (/b/ is too shitty for the latter).
>Do you believe in God?
I was raised Catholic. CEO type church-goers, though. Haven't given it much thought.

>>36175073
We already have maids but I'm almost entirely into girls to begin with.
>>
>>36175492
>We already have maids but I'm almost entirely into girls to begin with.
I quite happy to become a girl (male) if that's what it takes to live the dream. I'll not above uguu~ing on occasion, either.

How do you actually feel about having maids? Is there no guilt there about having other people running around after you like that? I'm pretty sure I'd feel like absolute garbage, but then I guess it might be normalised if you grew up accustomed to it?

Personally I can't think of much that's more appealing than focussing my life on caring for someone, keeping a nice home for them, etc. Sounds like the dream job. But then I'm a maladjusted sperg with industrial strength OCD. I'm aware there aren't many who'd view it that way.
>>
>>36174837
damn who are these thots
>>
I hope in my next life I'm a cute middle class girl, or even a rich girl with daddy issues.
>>
>>36173080
>>36174837
yet those whores probably hate all the other girls in the photo because they are so insecure and want to be seen as the most attractive

women are literally subhuman
>>
>>36173080
Pretty much all that I do to be honest, OP.
>>
>>36174227
I enjoy LARPing too.
>>
>>36174904
It's not so much that wealthy people avoid discussing money, it's that they don't particularly think about it.
Before being 'excommunicated', I was a part of a wealthy family which had leached off of industry in my country for generations.

I think it is best explained like a telephone contract.
If you get 200MB of included data a month, you are very likely to know what your limit is because you probably reach it quite often.
But if that limit on the other hand was closer to 200GB, you might not know because it is extremely unlikely that you will reach it.

A truly wealthy man never has to know of how much money he has. I think that is the difference between middle and upper class.
>>
>>36173307
my friend is literally dating a huge chick so this picture actually should have no requirements on the girl side
>>
>>36173080
Hope they got their money back for so many bathing suits with typos.
>>
>>36175492
actually get off my fucking board.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36176328
this though. why the fuck are women so toxic to one another? Like jesus christ, I'm glad I'm a dude - having to deal with female friendships is so fucking convoluted and stressful.
>>
>>36173080
>middle class white girl

Born with a spoon in her mouth and they intentionally make their own lives shitty by racemixing, doing drugs, and slutting around.
>>
>>36173522
And that's the way it should be. Biologically women are much more valuable than men. But there value comes from raising children and keeping the home. But now women are bitching about doing the one thing they were biologically designed to do and are now are more than worthless leeching off society. At this point They should be treated like the cattle they are.
>>
>>36173080
It looks like it'd be horrible to have such a lack of self awareness.

Bunch of sheeps, all of them
>>
>>36173497
bitch-fag
>>
>>36175851
>>36177291
proud of you for seeing the light dude
>>
>>36173616
tits or gtfo
very very original
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.