[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was the cheapest, shittiest, most retarded high you ever had?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 98765494.png (541KB, 597x433px) Image search: [Google]
98765494.png
541KB, 597x433px
what was the cheapest, shittiest, most retarded high you ever had?
>>
Computer duster.
>>
Whippets
>>
salvia divinorum
well not cheap, actually overpriced bunk
>>
File: 1489963171134.jpg (8KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
1489963171134.jpg
8KB, 250x211px
>>36171779
Huffed spray paint with my friend in eighth grade
>>
>>36171779
Dph

Honestly fuck that shit, scary af and makes you feel like crap
>>
>>36171779
nutmeg. It was a bad experience.
>>
>>36171868
I heard you can die from that shit, thought about doing it in 9th grade
>>
huffing my mother's asthma inhaler
it's actually a steroid albeit weak
>>
File: whippet.jpg (16KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
whippet.jpg
16KB, 500x281px
>>36171812
>Whippets
kek
>>
>>36171868
I did that. I ate a lot of it though and didn't smoke it. Did you smoke it?
>>
>>36171826
How was that experience?
>>
>>36171779
Hot chillis + cheese, given my default state of braindeadness and always feeling tired practically anything is a high for me.
>>
>>36171966
you sound exactly like ops pic
>>
>>36171931
I've smoked and snorted a lot of nutmeg when I was younger. It didn't do anything.
Smoking spider webs on the other hand is some good shit.
>>
>>36171931
Both ate it and smoked because it didn't seem like it was having any effect. Was not aware that it takes 2-3hours to kick in but by that time it was way too late.
>>
Downed a bottle of Robitussin which I'm pretty sure was expired and had that shit in it that makes you throw up. I didn't even care about being high, I was just bored and found it in the bathroom cabinet and I just chugged it. I just felt a little off balance but that's it.
>>
>shittiest
No better word you could have used.

Stole some beer from a neigbors cellar in a bros appartment building. We were eleven or such, and not one of us knew how beer is supposed to taste. Those bottles must have been 10-15 years old, and each of us had the shits like wouldn't believe afterward.
>>
I used to smoke Klimax when i was 15.

The few anons here who know what Klimax is know how disgusting it is.
>>
>>36171779
Probably when I took something like 3 dropper's worth of liquid Xanax when I was 16 and my parents weren't home.
Thought that I'd feel super chill and instead I fucking fainted or something, all I know is that one moment I was on my cellphone and the next I felt disoriented as fuck and was lying on my bed with three strangers and my parents(obviously terrified) staring at me.
Apparently I was completely unconscious and I couldn't even hear them calling me and banging on the door, so they had to call the firefighters. Luckily I hadn't to get checked and so I just told my parents that I fell asleep (Literally not remembering shit about it does wonders to your credibility), but they probably ended up figuring it out even though they never brought it up again.
>>
>>36171812
This, you've got to be pretty fucking desperate...

And I'm all out of balloons desu
>>
>>36171779
Sharpie

True robot drug
>>
>>36172597
There's no such thing as liquid Xanax

t. Searle employee from the 80s
>>
DXM is fairly cheap if you buy the right, economical stuff, but I think it's a quality high. Not exactly what I'd call fun or recreational, but it is cool and interesting and I plan to get a 24 bottle case of DXM only pills from the Dollar Tree. I think it's slowly making me happier, but that might just be one factor among others. I do think it has helped me cut down on drinking so far, but it's only been a few weeks, so who knows?

>>36171845
Never took enough for it to have any significant effect aside from it's intended use as a sleep aid. Just made me feel dull and itchy.
>>
>>36171779
Mirtazapine

I heard it could make you trip so I took like 400mg. Ended up shivering uncontrollably under 3 layers of blankets in 30c heat drenched in sweat feeling like I was literally freezing to death. The only remotely trippy shit that happened was the walls warping a bit and my pillow barked at me like two or three times
>>
File: joeby.jpg (410KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
joeby.jpg
410KB, 600x600px
Pretty sure I ruined my brain's concept of long term memory because of a DPH binge. 1200mg at points.
>>
1.5 bars of Xanax

Blacked out

Woke up late for work the next day

Crashed half of my car into a curb

Said wtffffff then continued to go to work

Sold all my Xanax the next week
>>
when I was forced to paint the inside of a shipping container (with no ventilation) at my work for 10 hours straight.

I felt spaced out and agitated for the next few hours, it fucking sucked.
>>
>>36171779
kratom. I never did enjoy that crap does nothing or makes you too sleepy to enjoy it.
>>
Two two-liter bottles of jenkem fermented for a month
>>
zopiclone and some booze
woke up at a park bench with a car wing mirror in my hand
>>
File: 1486941190510.jpg (102KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486941190510.jpg
102KB, 600x640px
>petrol

I still huff it when Im too broke to get booze.
>>
>>36173182
I don't know about the US but we have them in Italy, I have one of those at home right now. I just went with Xanax because I couldn't remember the name of the benzo, which was actually Diazepam (Valium). Not like it matters that much.
>>
>>36174309
you need this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
>>
File: 1232421.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1232421.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>36174373
At least Abos in Australia get free money. Nothing comes free but suffering in Moldova.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.