[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship goals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0527.jpg (25KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0527.jpg
25KB, 223x226px
Anon what are your relationship goals, post a pic of it.
>>
File: please be patient i have autism.jpg (38KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
please be patient i have autism.jpg
38KB, 403x433px
>>36170784
someone actually there for me to sit there and talk/care about my problems. been depressed for many years so a breathing human being would be about adequate for me. and im not gonna post a pic cause im not a faggot.
>>
>>36170784
Sex
No horseshit

Good hookers can manage both, unlike 90% of regular women today.
>>
>>36170841
You'll have that one day if you're just confident.
>>
>>36170784
Just another human to live with and take care of each other and hug each other often.
>>
>>36170920
too shy to start conversations/look for women, im fucked
>>
how about some relationship fuck ups?

>friends with a girl with huge boobs
>she lived nearby so she would sleepover when she wants alone time from her family/boyfriend
>we slept in the same room and she would let me rest my head on her boobs
>she would even let me grope her and let me rub my boner against her
>when I got more comfortable with her I would start kissing her breasts
>one night I'm cuddling her breasts immensely and I tell her I love her
>she strokes my hair and gently pulls my face out from between her tits and she tells me "no, you just love that I let you play with my breasts"
>she starts petting me and tells me that because I'm a virgin that I'm still not immune to the effects of afterglow so that I end up saying and feeling things that aren't genuine
>>
What the fuck is this picture trying to say?
>>
>>36171150
You're retarded. Why not just fuck her? Why do you have say shit like that and ruin it?
>>
>>36171226
That they fuckin but they just friends... nothing more <3333
>>
File: tumblr_oa4imbaa7M1tyauzao1_500.gif (122KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa4imbaa7M1tyauzao1_500.gif
122KB, 500x362px
I just want a happy qt to take naps with
>>
>>36170784
Can someone explain that image to me what is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>36171150
That's the best kind of friendship I swear. I had this hot Latina Stacy who would let me come stay at her house a lot, her mom was cool she treated me like her second son. I slept in her bed with her every night, unfortunately I put myself so deep in the friend zone we never did anything, just layed there and talked about life. We only made out once
And by that time she already had a boyfriend so that's all we did was kiss. Haven't seen her in months, I miss her to be honest.
>>
File: Kot (2).jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kot (2).jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>36170784
At least I'll try to call my family more often.

I've had two social encounters in the past four months and one those was with my landlord.

Of course I talk to cashiers, but "Hello" and "Thank you" isn't really the same as talking to a friend.
>>
>>36171287

She always had a boyfriend and even when she was single it felt wrong to make a move since it felt 'too early to be intimate her after a break up'. She wasn't into me otherwise she would have fucked me between relationships.
>>
>>36171150
Was she hot? Post a pic of her fag. She better not be ugly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.