[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any bongs on Universal Credit? Seems like actual NEETbux for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Banner-Universal-Credit-GC.jpg (98KB, 476x298px) Image search: [Google]
Banner-Universal-Credit-GC.jpg
98KB, 476x298px
Any bongs on Universal Credit?

Seems like actual NEETbux for everyone.

Do you still have to sign on and apply for jobs or what?
>>
Obviously you have to do those things. Actually not as easy as you'd think. They really make you jump through hoops for bennies. Unless you've squeezed out like 10 kids or know how to play the system.
>>
>>36169938
Can you elaborate? What exactly do you have to do beyond telling them you applied for a few jobs every week?
>>
>>36169700
>Do you still have to sign on and apply for jobs or what?
I have to show evidence of 35 hours per week of job related activity. basically i have to put on my job log how long each application took until i reach 35 hours when i sign weekly.
it's shit
>>
>>36170052
What the fuck?

How are you supposed to demonstrate 35 hours per week of "job related activity"?

Do they expect you to spend 34 hours applying for jobs and 1 hour logging it?
>>
>>36169700

bing bong that was on it for two months after graduating, got a job now and make like 7 times the money i got a month from it.

You have to jump through a bunch of hoops in the shape of weekly meetings, where you have to tell them about how productive your week spent looking for work was and what you've done to improve your chances in the job market.

For the first couple of weeks, you'll just have the meetings as well as them checking your online log book where you basically log the hours and references of jobs you're applying to etc, you have to do 35 hours of job searching a week too e.g. 2 hrs 30 spent looking through reed.co.uk/checked newspaper for 1 hr 20, travelled to town and passed out cvs blah blah, most people bend the truth to make up the 35 hours required though.

then as time goes on, you'll have to go to work seminars where they basically tell you how to be not a mong and how to make a cv even tho for the past 5 weeks, you've been sending out cvs to jobs.

however once you start breaking into the 4-5 months of claiming UC, you'll be put on placements which you have to do or you'll get your benefits cut and those jobs can range from office intern work to working in a shop for free for the experience.

Depending on your advisor, they can either be really pushy or kinda chilled out in terms of making you jump through hoops, they spend their days talking to the lowest of the low scumbags so if you appear to them as someone decent, they won't be too harsh on you.

desu though, for the 200 or so bongs its worth a month if you're single and under 25, then its not really worth it, just get a job desu.

you'll have to sign a little claimant commitment contract detailing what you have to do each week with them and if you make any sort of mistake or error, they will cut you off atleast a months worth of UC.
>>
I wish America had shit like this. It's so hard to leech here unless you pretend to be disabled.
>>
>>36170107
>Do they expect you to spend 34 hours applying for jobs and 1 hour logging it?
Essentially, yeah. I just lie about how long each application lasted. I write down things like "Applied to Office Administrator vacancy via reed.co.uk (1hr15m)" until i make 5 hours for the day, and repeat until i've got 35 before seeing my work coach. Obviously most applications only take 10 or 20 minutes so you have to exaggerate.
>>
>>36170107
It's possible. It can include anything like going to interviews/travel/job fairs. You make an online profile and have to show you've applied for the relevant jobs on there. It's harsh but it sure helps weed out some lazy leeches.
Also kind of depends on jobs in your area they dont really expect the impossible. or the advisor you get. Some are cunts. Mines a legend
>>
>>36170372
How would they even know that you applied at all?

How much proof do you have to provide other than writing shit on a piece of paper? How far do they go with this?

>>36170363
What about mental disabilities? Can't you just get a shrink or a doctor to say you have anxiety or something?
>>
>>36170405
Yeah, I think many of them don't care about the required hours and shit as long as you appear to be doing something
>>
>>36170444
I was once asked to print out the application confirmation email for evidence, but only once have they required that from me. That time I had to apply for real though.
>>
>>36170534
You could pretty easily fake that though.

>right click
>inspect element
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.