[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/big mac/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1491784845105.jpg (190KB, 523x433px) Image search: [Google]
1491784845105.jpg
190KB, 523x433px
Behold the greatest creation made my human hands. The best burger in the world.

Four all-beef patties grilled to perfection, lettuce, onions, pickles, and special sauce.

The Double Big Mac.
>>
>>36169547
Behold the greatest scam made by masterminds.The best Ruse in the world.

Four slices of dead frozen cow, lettuce, onion, pickles, and a bum's cum.

The double carcass Ruse.
>>
It's really only the sauce that's good. I put that sauce on regular burgers.
>>
a big mac is a fucking scam, you pay an extra 3 dollars or so for a middle bun.

you can just substitute a quarter bun and add lettuce and mac sauce for free on a mcdouble
>>
OP pobs has the biggest mac
>>
I see McDonalds advertising executives are trying to tap in to that friendless loser market by advertising on /r9k/?
>>
>>36170071
They charge extra for that
>>
File: IMG_20170409_124831.jpg (36KB, 538x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170409_124831.jpg
36KB, 538x545px
>>36169547
I see your post and I have to disagree

For me, it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>36169547
the meat is so fucking bad just looking at a pic makes me want to vomit

local craftburger place are 100000000000% better than anything mcdonalds has ever shat out
>>
>>36170208
substite does not cost money
the ask me button 'like a mac' does not cost money

they have their own menu button for mcdouble like a mac which is extra

t. mccuck
>>
>>36170221
>he doesn't replace the middle bun in the big mac with a McChicken to create the McGangbang

for shame
>>
>>36169547
Try harder pleb https://youtu.be/wGcXI09K-qY.
>>
>>36170221
The McChicken is disgusting. You can't honestly tell me that it's better than a ChickfiA sandwich.
>>
>>36171035
It's not, but it's still very good. Better then the 1$ kids chicken sandwich at Burger king
>>
>when you've saved up enough GBP to get mom to take you to mcdonalds for a late night milkshake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gp5evep-HE
>>
File: IMG_4417.jpg (35KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4417.jpg
35KB, 400x268px
Absolutely disgusting. Last time I had a big mac, I felt like puking. The western bacon cheeseburger from Carl's Jr. is the best fast food burger
>>
>>36171129
>he doesn't get the spicy crispy chicken jr
if you aren't on the west coast and don't have the spicy mcchicken the bk one is way better
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.