[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mother is an idiot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-04-10 13.58.24.jpg (58KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-10 13.58.24.jpg
58KB, 340x255px
>be me
>argue with mother aboat vaccinating my little sister
>give reason why you should do it
>she gives the exact same reason as i just said for why not
>say she is an idiot
>she shows me a picture of some autistic kid and says she is vaccinated
>ask my dad if he could tell her she is an idiot
>dad says he doesn't want to get involved
>stay screaming at my mother

what should i tell her so she doesn't only believe Facebook and think it's bad?
>>
>>36169524
Show her /pol/ and tell her not to believe everything she sees on the internet.
>>
tell her that she's weakening heard mentality and is indirectly fucking over everyone else, and she will regret it when your sister dies from the measles
>>
>>36169559
>heard mentality

i meant heard immunity*
>>
use socratic questioning to actually get her to question her own """thought""" process

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_questioning
>>
these fools who believe an autism link will believe anything so go on to argue that autism creates genius and thus vaccinations are a good way to cheat at making a smartypants
>>
>>36169524
she claims vaccines give autism, most people are vaccinated so almost everyone is autistic?
pottey

simple logic desu
>>
>>36169607
but her counter argument could be that there is a higher chance that autism is developed, obviously not 100%
SOCRATIC QUESTION HER
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_questioning
>>
>>36169524
Educate her on the history of the bogus vaccine-autism study. If she's still too dumb, show her pictures of children with fatal diseases preventable by vaccines, emphasizing that if something like those images happened to your sister it would be entirely your mother's fault.
>>
>>36169524
...Am I retarded or am I the only one who thinks that even if vaccines caused autism (they don't), dying of smallpox is worse that turning out autistic?
>>
>>36170043
she doesn't believe smallpox can ever kill a human being
>>
>>36170185
just show her pictures. when I want to make myself sick I always look up pictures of smallpox.
>>
Autism is caused by people over 30 having kids
>>
>>36169524
well shit. now she says vaccines aren't needed anymore because those sicknesses don't exist anymore or if they still exist cannot kill you

she said her parents weren't vaccinated and are "fine".
(my grandfather has Parkinson)
>>
File: autism-symptoms.jpg (29KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
autism-symptoms.jpg
29KB, 420x294px
>>36169524
vaccines do cause autism you fucking idiot

0/10 made me reply
>>
>>36170238
...but they "don't exist" because of vaccines.
no offense but kidnap your sister and have her vaccinated, your mother is too retarded to raise a child.
>>
>>36169524
stop caring about other people and ascend already you fag, who cares if your gay sister dies it'll be funny lmao
>>
>>36170303
i actually have 2 more little sisters and 2 little brothers so i think she can raise a child.

(she vaccinated all of us tho but now she is on facebook and thinks it's bad)
>>
http://antiantivax.flurf.net/

origoekogfaok
>>
>>36170528
Are the other kids vaccinated? Why do middle aged women think facebook is real?
>>
>>36170588
>Are the other kids vaccinated?
yea on every possible time
when we were born
when we were 4 and when we were 9

>Why do middle aged women think facebook is real?
because her friends believe it and share it with her
>>
>>36170734
My mom's retarded too. Don't feel bad, just try and get your sister vaccinated.
>>
>>36169571
Oh shit, that has a name?

That's been my normal argument style for as long as I can remember. I did it for malicious purposes though because if you have your foe on constant defense then you never have to step forward.
>>
>>36170774
Yeah, you can win an argument while not offending them and getting them to see their own bullshit with minimum effort.
>>
the last time i remember getting a vaccination was like 1997

i never get sick
>>
>>36169524
Wow you sound autistic. Probably got a lot of vaccines too? No wonder your mother is worried, no parent wants two autistic wastes leeching on the household until they grow old.
>>
>>36169524
Jesus fucking christ OP you are literally one of many reasons why I dont want to have kids.
>>
>>36171101
>I don't want to be proven wrong
Yeah you fit this board
>>
>>36170238
well your grandfather obviously should have gotten a parkinsons vaccine lmao
>>
>>36171101
i also don't want any kids.
don't like children. they are most of the time fucking irritating
>>
>>36171152
look up on yt - keywords - thoughty2+vaccine+autism

then come back and apologize to your mother for being an autistic cunt. She should have vaccined you for autism son.
>>
>>36171081
jokes on you.
I'm lightly autistic.
>>
>>36169559
she's gonna infect all the immunized kids? I thought vaccines were real and totally work?
>>
>>36171437
no its still funny to me since your little sister is gonna die + your mother's gonna place all the blame on you and you can't do shit about it because you can't emotionally or mentally handle a level headed conversation
>>
File: 1473176963904.jpg (44KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1473176963904.jpg
44KB, 374x374px
>>36169524
was the picture yours?
>>
>>36171693
the picture is from an anime called eromanga-sensei
>>
>>36169524
I bet you got all the vaccinations and she learned from her mistake, autist.
>>
>>36171833
Yeah it was a pic of you
>>
>>36169559
>tell her that she's weakening heard mentality

KEK
>>
>>36171381
>blindly believing everything on the internet
This is the first thing you should learn when browsing the internet dumbass, you can find tons of videos "proving" ufo's, ghosts, that jews did 9/11 etc.
>>
>>36172073
The guy in video explains how it works supporting with facts. I cannot believe there are still retards such as yourself who when shown truth still keeps believing in bullshit.

I seriously hope you are just saying shit otherwise KYS
>>
File: 1460675390407.png (456KB, 804x876px) Image search: [Google]
1460675390407.png
456KB, 804x876px
>>36170425
>who cares if your gay sister dies it'll be funny lmao
>>
File: 1472898146766.jpg (45KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
1472898146766.jpg
45KB, 600x592px
>>36169524
Your dad is a fucking pussy.
>I don't want to get involved, it's only my daughter's health and well-being on the line.
How spineless can a man be?
He might even be worse than your mom in this situation. She got brainwashed by retards because she's gullible. He presumably knows better but is too much of a little bitchmade faggot to go against your mom, even when there's something at stake.
>>
>>36172206
he is really kind but also not so smart.
he also goes to the gym a couple times a week so he is pretty fucking strong.
most of the time he doesn't understand the simplest shit.
>>
>>36172373
No it's obviously you you fucking autist.
2 adults against one little autistic faggot.

Tell me now who is right?
>>
You could show her any of the hundreds of case studies showing no link at all between autism and vaccines... The one study from years ago (Wakefield scandal) linking the MMR vaccine with autism was proven bogus and was retracted. The guy fudged his data and hand picked the kids in his 'study'. A lot of childhood vaccines are given around the same time autism tends to show up (1/2years) but that rate is constant for unvaccinated children too. Stupid antivaxxers are going to bring back diseases we've controlled successfully by use of vaccines. Just look at the measles outbreak in Disney in ~2014. Some unvaccinated kid from another country spread his measles (aersol) to all the dumbass antivaxxer kids and they got sick. Tell her to get her head out of her ass and make her read actual cohort studies instead of buzz feed or Facebook articles.
>>
Tell her about the Disneyland whooping cough outbreak that killed all those children.
>>
>>36170296
I don't think that's how autism and nerves work.
>>
>>36171101
Don't worry, even if you do trick a woman into having kids with you, they'd probably die before adulthood.
>>
Good, she shouldn't have her daughter vaccinated, or she should be very picky over specifically what vaccinations she gets.
>>
>>36171447
They do, it's just that some people have a weak immune system and cannot get vaccinated, herd immunity protects people with weak immune systems.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.