[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AVENGE RHODESIA In the 1970s, Rhodesia, which was a prosperous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: rhodesian-soldiers.jpg (167KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesian-soldiers.jpg
167KB, 800x550px
AVENGE RHODESIA

In the 1970s, Rhodesia, which was a prosperous white-ruled country in Africa, was attacked by African communists and what did the West do? We turned our backs on them. We forced them to make a treaty with the reds that put Mugabe in power. He renamed the country "Zimbabwe" and now the country is a 1st class shithole. Now, Mugabe is almost dead. When he dies, we must take over and make Zimbabwe Rhodesia again!
>>
maybe white devil should have stayed in his own land.
>>
>>36169096

go home white pig
>>
>>36169160
It was his land. There was no country before they stepped foot there.

That's like saying eskimos in Canada have a right to Texan land
>>
>>36169252
What about the Iroquois? Or the Cherokee?
>>
>>36169096
Fuck off Faggot, I don't support kikery. Africa for Africans and Europe for Europeans.
>>
>>36169299
>undeveloped land is discovered
>there are current inhabitants, but are sparsely populated and living in the stone age
"Welp guys, looks like someone else was here first."
>>
File: mandela-rejected for ants.jpg (13KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
mandela-rejected for ants.jpg
13KB, 257x196px
It's fucked up but Africa is beyond saving. The chinks will own the wealthiest land in the world and all because the true rulers are too pussy and afraid of hurting a bunch of coons' feelings for being better than them. I look back at pictures of South Africa and all I feel is sadness for what could have been. It was our land and the natives destroyed, for no fucking reason.
>>
File: 1490670630341.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490670630341.png
89KB, 553x506px
>>36169096
>>36169252
http://www.sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth

Your historical revisionism has been debunked over and over again, you white devils never belonged there

The fact that it was an unrecognised state gives no legitimacy to your fraudulent claims
>>
>>36169160
Bigot! Why are you afraid of change
>>
>>36169160
The Horn was practically unpopulated when Europeans showed up. Generations of White Africans paid in sweat and blood for the nations of Rhodesia and South Africa.
>>
>>36169755
>blacks were so primitive they had to let huge areas of land lie fallow
they were better off with whites to tell them what to do
>>
>>36169096
We already have colonial minded politicians. They're called neocons. Trump and Clinton share this world view
>>
>>36169840
The most terrifying aspect of you evil albanoids is how "good" you believe you are no matter how despicable the atrocities you commit

This is why I feel no empathy any longer for whites who are killed in South Africa
>>
>>36169513
The Iroquois had an explicit political federation and were expansionist and developing into a power in the region. The Iroquois engaged in diplomacy with the European powers, but mostly fell apart after the War of American Secession since the nations were split on who to support (and four of the six sided with the British, who lost).

The Cherokee actually did westernize, becoming a slaveholding nationstate that raised cattle and had its own alphabet. Of course, we know what happened to that one.
>>
>>36169096

>be me
>black man in rhodesia in the 1960
>The nation is thriving with indigenous communities
>no rules
>no social norms
>constant battles are fought between tribes
>Then the white devil comes
>They strip us of our african pride
>They start "civilisation"
>They introduce "farming"
>They get rid of our poo poo huts to create houses made out of brick
>Then white man tells our women to start covering their booboos
>Wakambe (our tribe master) has had enough
>Wakambe tells us that women walking around with their tits out is African tradition
>We contact otha tribes
>We fight togetha against white man
>We win against white man
>We force white man out of our land
>We destroy white mans creations
>We destroy their houses of brick
>We build houses made of poo poo and straw instead
>Mass famine insues
>millions of deaths
>We get to keep our african values
>Wakambe is happy
>We are currently battling the Habiba tribe because they decided to eat one of our hyenas.
>>
>>36170108
If whites were superior they would've won. The fact that blacks kicked them out successfully is all you need to know about that.
>>
>>36169096
It's rhodesia's own fault, if they hadn't pissed off england and turned into a rogue nation they would of been supported against the commies.

>>36169160
your anti immigration stance is rather racist. there are some good cases for antiimmigration but clearly yours is not one of those and is just racist.
>>
>>36170520

>Black population 95%
>White population 5%

It's not hard to kick someone out when they're outnumbered 20 to 1
>>
>>36170691
Spain defeated the Mayan armies with like 200 soldiers. If whites were superior they would have won easily. They did not.
>>
>>36169840
>whites were so primitive they had to import mexicans to mow their lawns
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.