[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Guys on /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 32

Why do you pretend to hate White Girls?

Why not just admit that you still love them, but just hate the ones that never gave you a chance.
>>
>>36169076
I've never said that i hate white girls. I still prefer them more than any other race. Asians are vastly overrated.
t. white guy.
>>
File: bby.png (173KB, 420x458px) Image search: [Google]
bby.png
173KB, 420x458px
>>36169104
>tfw quiet nerdy white guy
>everyone expects me to be all over asian gurls
>strongly prefer thick black women
>>
>>36169104

I am very proud of you anon.
>>
>>36169076

I already told you, I hate western culture and used up sluts that want a beta after Chad has used and disposed of them.

Anyway, where did she get that coffee drink. Since I've been looking for a caffeine alternative to energy drinks lately, and they are not that easy to find. I need something cold that you can buy in most stores.
>>
>>36169485
> everyone expects me

No one expects anything from you anon, you can like whatever you want
>>
>>36169076
white waifus
best waifus
>>
File: IMG_0436.jpg (350KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0436.jpg
350KB, 640x640px
>>36169076
Because of shit like this.

Original chicken recipe
>>
File: pocky.jpg (215KB, 930x595px) Image search: [Google]
pocky.jpg
215KB, 930x595px
>>36169525

She gets it from asian supermarkets because she is a weeb with an asian bf.
>>
>>36169550
All my family asks me when im going to bring an asian girl home. Its expected of ""nice guys"" aka borderline mutes
>>
>>36169588

Alright. I'll have to keep looking then. But I still think white women are the best and there is no point hating them specifically. /pol/ is full of fags that can't get white women so they have to brag about their minority gfs. It's so cringey.
>>
>>36169525
Ah yes, unlike the land of the rising sun where men are still men and women know their place. Where we can still practice the code of Bushido ((that means way of the warrior for you gaijin (that means foreigner to you baka (((that means idiot and i'll stop here because your uneducated western asses will never understand such a beautiful language)))

Sayonara and good day to you.
>>
>>36169648

>t. white weeb larping as an asian
>>
>>36169619
>>36169525

Don't you guys understand that there is a niche of white girls, that have the exact same mentality as you? They are tired of western culture Chads too because they are overly alpha and unloyal. So the cute white girls look for that gentle Asian bf. I'm freaking Asian Guy and I'm trying to tell you beta whites, that you can bypass the entire racemixing process by getting with eachother.

Cute White Girl not interested in Chad + (You) Beta White Nice Guy = PERFECT.

Yet instead of embracing that, you label your entire race as chads and stacy sluts when it's clearly not true.
>>
If by love you mean find them sexually attractive then sure, but 90% of them have no other redeeming qualities.
>>
File: IMG_0746.jpg (126KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0746.jpg
126KB, 800x559px
>>36169745

Same anon here. Forgot to include pic related. Why don't you go for white girls like this? Instead of letting them get away?
>>
File: 1490848086013.png (710KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490848086013.png
710KB, 800x600px
>>36169076
I've genuinely jacked off to so much hentai and JAV I'm pretty sure there isn't any way to undo that

also literally all the insecurities when it comes to women stem from specifically white women so there's that
>>
>>36169745

You are basically saying what I already said - that there are women out there that want a "good guy" after Chad has fucked and dumped them one too many times.

I'm not the last resort in this situation. I refuse to stoop to such a low spot. I'd rather just not be a part of the whole thing. Kill yourself, FAGGOT.
>>
>>36169745
>They are tired of western culture Chads too because they are overly alpha and unloyal
You poor naive son of a whore.
>>
>>36169790
Whats the sauce anon?
>>
>>36169745
>Cute White Girl not interested in Chad

Does not exist where I live
>>
>>36169745
The only ones somewhat like that are only like that because they have already been used and abused by a hundred chads.
>>
>>36169799

Those girls aren't with Chad to begin with. They went straight for the beta that could've been you dumbass. They watch anime and got influenced by holding love really high so they fantasize about that gentle anime hero to come in their life. It ends up being Asian guys because they accidentally thought people like (you) were chad too. When in reality, you are probably a lot nicer than chad. Don't you see? It's a missed opportunity on both ends. Both these weebish white girls and these weebish robot white guys misinterpreted their own race.
>>
>>36170020

Literally never met such a girl, any that is remotely attractive is a stacy. These type of girls you speak about simply don't exist. All women are the same don't you see this? Even cute shy girls end up getting fucked by chad.
>>
>white women
nope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp9wIB3pqJg
>>
>>36170020

Shut up you fucking FAGGOT.

You're lying to me, those women were all with Chad. Besides, why do you keep portraying me as some good guy? I am a selfish rude person, I just look like a 'good guy' because I'm young and in good shape now. You're such a faggot. Aesthetics matter and are very deceiving.

I'm not going to settle for a used up slut. I know western society wants guys to do that but I'm not going to do it.
>>
>>36169076
Is this some kind of reverse psychology race bait?
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>36169076
i dont HATE white girls
i just like asian girls much more
>>
>>36169821
can't find it again for the life of me since all image search engines suck dick now

it was a lilith game and the cg set is on e-hentai tho
>>
File: IMG_0395.jpg (150KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395.jpg
150KB, 900x601px
>>36170059
>>36170093

Dude, stop it. Why do you think there are these weebish white girls that suddenly say they prefer asian guys. Since when have asian guys ever been labeled as desirable? NEVER. Right?

So how the fuck does that happen? Because, if you ever ask these girls, they say stuff like "i think asian guys are very nice, smart, loyal, gentle." Then you ask them, why not other guys, and then they'll say "I hate how they all act tough (like chad) and i'm tired of the catcalling (rude alpha approaches)."

My point is there are good white girls probably wandering around anime conventions or the bookstore or places like that but you don't meet them because you are too NEET or you just hang around places with bad girls.

Again, I'm an Asian Guy and this is suppose to be working against me right now to reveal this secret to you, but I want to because it would be helpful to any lonely robots, to get a gf in general. How awesome and proud would your families be if you were white and you brought home a cute white girl and got married and she wasn't totally sweet the entire time.

Your negative thinking is your worst enemy anon.
>>
>>36170284
LILITH-IZM 07 I think, good luck finding it now
>>
I just dont like white blonde girls. They just arent my thing. Light brown haired or dirty blonde are hit or miss for me as well. It's just not as attractive.
>>
>>36169076

I'm just not a fan and never have been.

Even when I was very young, I'd have crushes on Mexican movie actresses and Italian celebrities rather than blonde-haired pop stars and singers. As I grew older, my attention started to shift farther from Southern Europe to the Middle-East and South Asia.

The first girl I ever went on a date with was from Pakistan; my first real girlfriend was an Indian. We were together for nearly two years before breaking up, and then I had another, much better relationship with yet another Indian.

I've spent two years in South Asia and just feel like I connect better with women of that background; white chicks just don't hold much appeal for me and never have.

I have zero guilt about being white and do find Caucasian women attractive, but I'd rather go for a 5/10 brown chick than a 6.5/10 white chick.

Just the way my penis works.
>>
>>36170345
>LILITH-IZM 07
Thanks bud!
>>
>>36170289
Well thanks asian bro but most of us never meet them, they sound mythical
>>
>>36170289

Shut the fuck up you weirdo. I'm not going to settle for a used up slut and that's all there is to it. It's awesome because as a man, I have the final power and the final authority on this.

This is what feminism and the sexual revolution has caused. Women en masse are cum dumpsters and men don't want that in a long term partner. So women's lives are ruined and then everyone blames men for it, when in reality no guy wants to be with a slut.

I don't care about sluts wandering around anime conventions or whatever. This is the one final place where as a man I have the final authority, so fuck you. Those women only wanted Chad anyway until they are 25 - 30 and then they want some fag to "man up" for them.
>>
>>36170289
>preferring "gentle" men and "hating men who act tough" preferences from said woman

I'd rather not want to be in a relationship where I'm reminded of my lack of masculinity
>>
>>36170399

Well you gotta go out once in a while, anon. You will meet them in places that involve nerdier activities. I recommend going to conventions. Look for a girl that looks all shy and cute, and then talk to her about whatever the convention is about. You already have something in common and it could blossom into an entire future where you do NEET activities together.

>>36170432
You sound pretty set in stone with your opinion so there is nothing else I can do. I was just trying to help, anon.
>>
weeb girls that like asian guys? You mean 0.000000000000000000000001% of the female population? Weirdo girls?
>>
>>36170595

You made a thread to try to convince robots to date used up sluts that are pretending to be all nice and cute so they can snag a beta. Only a complete retard would not be able to see what you're doing here.
>>
File: 1491832267256.jpg (149KB, 1109x614px) Image search: [Google]
1491832267256.jpg
149KB, 1109x614px
>>36169076
White guy here I could never get one they all want niggers and Arabs here in East coast Canada.
>>
>>36170289
what are those bushes, blueberry?
>>
>>36170636

Who cares what the percentage is? You only need one girl to like you. If they are weird, then they probably match you because you are probably weird as hell too. And don't even start with the whole all weebish white girls are fat or something, I'm sure some of you were able to get your act together and take a shower. There are a bunch of them that get inspired by anime/cosplay and it makes them want to dress in cute stuff for you. I can't believe some of you robots are so stubborn that you are ignoring these opportunity that is made perfectly for you.
>>
>>36170790

Dude, no guy wants to date a used up slut. Just accept it. We have enough "just man up bro, women are so lonely and oppressed bro" threads on here every single day and you are just doing a tired old act.
>>
White women are vapid and shallow nigger lovers. Look at Swedish womyn for example; one recently got gang raped in a public park at about 7pm everyone just walked past and didnt help her..you know why? they responded to white men protesting about refugees with the #notyourwomyn hashtag.
They've made their choice..let them deal with the consequences. No other race of women would get a fucking ace of spade tattoo signifying their preference for another race of men

Go and fuck your beloved shitskins. Latinas and Asians are better in every way
>>
File: ChY8Po4U0AEp3Km.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ChY8Po4U0AEp3Km.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>36170902

You've been hanging out on /r9k/ too long. You got brainwashed along the way from all the negative thinking. It's too hard to convince you that girls exist with very good hearts.

Do you know why I'm pushing this so hard? Because I am already engaged to my fiance, who is very very sweet and I was never a chad and never that cool. And even though I'm more of a normie now and don't spend as much time here, I interact with a lot of white robots in everyday life because of my friendships and hobbies.

I have nothing left to compete with anyone for, there are no girls I'm trying to steal from anyone, because I already have the love of my life. I only ever needed ONE girl to like me. Not entire races or countries, but just one.

What I do have in common with robots, is that I have always hated Chad too, and I want to help robots succeed rather than seeing them cry in a corner. I like seeing robots succeed. It bothers me that robots like you and most of this board, continue crying in the corner, when there is an angelic girl, an opportunity nearby and you are too busy wallowing in your pain to ever notice it. That pisses me off. I hate it!!!

You don't need to convince all the stacys to become nice. You don't need Chads to back off. You don't need anything aside from that one nice girl. Lots of them exist outside of my fiance.

Just listen to me robots, you don't need to learn to be chad, you don't need to be alpha, you don't need to have a giant dick, you just gotta take a shower and be nice to the nice girl at the local convention.

If after all that, you still don't believe me. Then okay, I give up. C'mon anon...
>>
>>36171175
Pretty much this. White women have completely bought into the non-white perpetual victim narrative. They also date non white men for virtue signaling points while others are obsessed with Negroid culture. There is absolutely nothing more repulsive than a coal burner/Arab lover
>>
>>36171371
>Just listen to me robots, you don't need to learn to be chad, you don't need to be alpha, you don't need to have a giant dick, you just gotta take a shower and be nice to the nice girl at the local convention.
have seen this advice posted here a 100 times, 101th isn't going to make a difference

you are simply assuming you understand what is wrong with the person you're talking to and that is why your advice will always fail
>>
>>36171371
Expect your white woman to use you for financial stability while she keeps a black man on the side, you poor dope

>Lifted from a popular woman's forum, this had over 5k likes

Black men are usually taller, more confident, they have bigger dicks and they're more masculine. No woman wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm with a black guy now and it's the best sex ever. A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. It's 2017, and white boys are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure.

Enjoy that
>>
>>36169645
What? I thought /pol/ was all about "muh white race"
>>
>>36171371
>You've been hanging out on /r9k/ too long. You got brainwashed along the way from all the negative thinking. It's too hard to convince you that girls exist with very good hearts.

acting in a patronizing manner isn't going to earn you cookie points
>>
>>36171605
/pol/ is for ethno nationalists. He's a faggot with a weak strawman
>>
>>36171371
>>36170790
>>36170289
>>36169775
How can whyte bois compete???

They can't. White women belong to the BAB, all you snow niggers have is muh dick muh dick kek Alison would much rather have a qt Asian doctor than dead end job Billy
>>
>>36171608
I hope your fee-fees weren't hurt too much, schweetie
>>
>>36170289
Thanks for the advice, anon.

Also, congrats! You seem to have a nice gf (and may I say that also a cute one too).
>>
>>36169485
Short thick black girls are perfect
>>
>>36171371

But AGAIN, guys don't want to date used up sluts. So you can keep sending me paragraph after paragraph of text, I'll just reject what you say over and over again.

I'm not the "good guy" that waits his turn and then finally gets the woman at the end of the day after Chad is no longer interested.

You can't change the way I think, I'm a man and this is where I actually have male privilege. I have the final say on this and no loser on the internet can convince me to date a slut.

Oh, and women are not oppressed in western society if guys won'rt date them. I know a lot of people think women are oppressed these days if they can't find dates, but no, they aren't. Feminism and the sexual revolution has made many women useless as partners since almost no guys wants to date a slut.

Go kill yourself.
>>
>>36171967

That's not his actually anon's gf. He is probably just using them as an example because that couple is a popular youtube channel called Texan in Tokyo
>>
>>36172197

I'm confused about what you are. If you aren't the good that guy waits his turn, are you saying that you are in the process of evolving into an alpha male chad or something?
>>
>>36172337

I'm saying that I'm not going to chase women and I'm not going to date or marry a used up slut, and there's nothing you can do to change that. I have the power here.

Go to /pol/ and complain about how women are oppressed because guys won't date them, and that's why women are victims these days. Go do it. We have threads on there like that every single hour anyways. Kill yourself after you do that.
>>
>>36172407

Not all girls are used up sluts but okay, what is it that you are trying to do by not dating those girls? I'm confused about whether you are saying you will seek only the most pure of women or if you are trying to say you are proud to be forever single. That's all I'm curious about.
>>
>>36172479

Yes, I will only accept the most pure of women. If I can't find that, I will stay single forever. There is a huge stigma in western society against men being single and it's only gotten worse in the last few years. But I don't care, I don;t exist to serve women and women aren't oppressed in the western world.

I really, really hope you kill yourself.
>>
I only like slavic and scandinavian ones
>>
>>36172407
You sound gay and retarded. I just hope you know that.
>>
I don't think I've ever seen a sadder thread on here.

The amount of pasties pretending to be 6ft black bulls is sad af lmao
>>
>>36172744

You sound like a little faggot that should kill yourself. I just hope you know that.
>>
>>36169076
I don't hate any girls. I am much more attracted to latina girls.
>>
>>36169076
I'm white guy on /r9k/ and I hate white girls. I also hate black girls, yellow girls, brown girls. Actually I'm gay.
>>
>>36171371
>somebody who has never been to conventions

Dude, convention girls are the biggest sluts around. The cosplay scene is totally degenerate and girls who cosplay are the most narcissistic attention whores there are. Conventions (especially anime conventions) are nothing but excuses to have orgies back at the hotel room between all the "hot cosplayers".

Like I said, you have clearly never been to a convention.
>>
>>36169745
You dropped a truth bomb that many fail to realize. Chad and Stacey meme is just a way to divide the white race.
>>
File: m_50ce7488e76a4458db02b2a0.jpg (114KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
m_50ce7488e76a4458db02b2a0.jpg
114KB, 580x580px
>>36172927

Stop triggering me gringo! I need me a latina wife soon. I'm Mexican.
>>
>>36173045
I have a mexican wife. It is pretty nice.
>>
>>36172990

I bet you think the shirtless frat boy that says his costume is buff Ash Ketchum and the stacy with pikachu ears that says she loves pokemon go is your idea of all cosplayers. Learn to tell the difference or go to smaller, more humble conventions you blind orgy orbiter.
>>
>>36170658
>Only a complete retard would not be able to see what you're doing here.
This. He's obviously a Jew or funded by Jews.
>>
>>36173178

Is she tan? I'm not into the pale Latinas. I like the warm brown looking ones.
>>
>>36169076
I hate all people indiscriminately.
>>
File: 20160721_202226-400x711.jpg (57KB, 400x711px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_202226-400x711.jpg
57KB, 400x711px
>>36173386
Naw she stays out of the sun mostly. She was pretty goth back in the day. This is she.
>>
>>36170675
I live in Halifax and I've yet to see a white girl with an arab wtf are you talking about
>>
>>36173193
you are clearly clueless about the cosplay scene. Do you really think girls get dressed up in costumes because they like the character? How naive you are.

Cosplay girls are a little outside the norm, no doubt, but they are still raging sluts and this is just their way of being slutty. They don't go for the traditional chad but he is chad nonetheless.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>36173486

Ah, that's good anon. I'm happy for you. It doesn't trigger me as much because I like the tan Latinas though since I am a brown looking Mexican myself. I'm sure she matches you well Gringo.
>>
File: 20160827_124258-400x711-1.jpg (13KB, 182x298px) Image search: [Google]
20160827_124258-400x711-1.jpg
13KB, 182x298px
>>36173673
Tbh people usually seem to assume we are not together because she looks much better than i do.
>>
File: 2557465_Untitled_3.jpg (294KB, 771x960px) Image search: [Google]
2557465_Untitled_3.jpg
294KB, 771x960px
>>36173741

That's the life of /r9k/. We are all mostly hideous so any girl we get (if we ever do) will seem too good for us.
>>
File: 1455904965762.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1455904965762.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>36172840
6 feet is an accomplishment for black males?
>>
>>36173807
Right? Ha ha white guys are 6'1 minimum right? ha ha
>>
File: korea.jpg (35KB, 867x867px) Image search: [Google]
korea.jpg
35KB, 867x867px
>>36169076

I gave up on white girls. They have ridiculously high standards in America. I've never felt like ANY white girl was interested in me. they always look at me like, "ughh nah, go away." Fuck them.

I only date asians nowadays. I've been visiting korea and japan over the years and I have to say its the best decision I made. I've met so many girls that were interested in me. They fucking love white guys over there. I've boned alot of asian qt's over the years and its fucking great.

The feeling of being wanted by females is such an amazing feeling. My self esteem went through the roof after I came back from south korea.

>pic is korean girl in busan I hooked up with. she was so sweet. hairy af though
>>
File: gvxghh-400x300.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
gvxghh-400x300.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>>36173801
I have no problem getting women. Idk where all this bullshit about having to be tall, rich, muscular, or handsome comes from. I still have girls who want to bump uglies with me but I made my choice.
>>
>>36173879
I actually am White and 6'2, I am muscular but I look and really am skinnyfat
>>
>>36173896

Stop lying you son of a bitch. You stole that pic off of some kpop vlog. Those girls always have korean drama looking boyfriends. Keep telling your fake stories to pump yourself up though.
>>
>>36174130
Where was it stolen from?
>>
>>36169076
Because most of the people on here are white, and have interacted mainly with white people, and so project the worst attributes onto those who they've interacted with the most while idealising other races.
>>
>>36173532

>Some video gamers like to smoke weed while playing
>A bunch don't

>Some cosplayers want to have sex orgies
>A bunch don't

Stop putting everyone under one label. You're assuming the worst in many situations.
>>
They're the only race of women I'm attracted to. Blacks are gross and Asians all look like the same and are hideous Chinese or phoney-looking Japs and Koreans.

As for brown women - they stink. Also most of them cling to some barbaric desert fascism
>>
I don't hate anyone or anything.

I don't feel anything. I'm just numb to my existence.

And I like it that way.
>>
>>36173741
>At restaurant this weekend
>Waiter asks, "so is this together or?..."
>"We're together."
>He kind've smiles, "Oh, as far as the tab, anyway. Right?"
>We give him a funny look
>"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"
>Waiter is caught off guard and looking back and forth, "I-I didn't mean anything-"
>My wife and I start laughing.
>We go about our order and leave the guy a big tip
>My wife loves that I'm a big awkward, ugly ogre with a gorilla dick.
>>
>>36174741

The waiter was jealous bro. Should've swung your gorilla cock onto his tip so he could get a wiff.
>>
>>36174741
Gorillas have tiny dicks.
>>
>>36174741
>>My wife loves that I'm a big awkward, ugly ogre with a gorilla dick.
She loves that you have a dick that's an inch and a half long?
>>
>>36169076

I went to a majority white school.

I've seen white girls are their worst... as teenagers.

But here's the worst part, there were a few black girls at school with me, and they were nice and friendly as hell even for someone on the bottom of the social ladder like me.

If a white girl finds out you like her... well, gg mate, everyone and their mother now thinks you're an evil creep and it becomes a scene in full view of everyone.

This nice black girl find out I thought she was hot... She was nice, didn't make it a tirade about how I'm scum or creepy or whatever.
Teased me abit about it, but not maliciously or anything.

The fact is, white girls spend the better part of two decades telling us to notice their personality instead of looks, only for their personalities to be the absolute worst part about them.
Reap what you sow kinda thing.

IDGAS about white bitches.
>>
>>36174943
>Looked it up
>Checks out

Yeah, well... When I say Gorilla dick, I mean "What you imagine a gorillas dick would look like". But I'm white, though...
>>
>>36169745

Nice try slanty-chan, I know your game.

You want white men to go back to white women so you don't have to date white women because white men took all the Asian women.
You're worried you'll get stuck with the "pass the parcel" game that is white wimmin.
Just pass them off to the arabs, they don't know any better yet - they go crazy over white girls.
>>
>>36174966

>The black girl was nice about it to your face
>Probably laughed behind your back

Isn't this the same result but treated differently? You ended up with none of them.
>>
>>36175030
Nice try, Mordecai, I know your game.
You want white men to abandon white women altogether and white women to breed with sandniggers so that whites will die out.
>>
>>36174426

The grass is just seems greener on the other side. I love watching loser white guys fantasize about the perfect life with an asian girl, and then he comes home and has to give his check to her because it's her role to control all the finances. HAHAHAHAHA Fuck You, she'll never let you buy your vidya ever again dumbass.
>>
>>36175383
if i'm pulling in the $ she won't be controlling the finances
>>
>>36175399

Well you need to make up your mind. Do you want her to cook and clean for you like a gender role marriage? Or do you want to split the housewife duties and control your check? You can't have both man.
>>
Most human beings are treacherous. I dislike all such humans, including women.
>>
>>36175447
i'll just take some money out of my paycheck before she sees it every month and use that for vidya
>>
>>36175037

>>Probably laughed behind your back

Assumptions.

Even if she did, I'm glad she had the decency to do it out of earshot.

Whereas a white cunt would make damn well sure I heard whatever hateful bile she wanted to throw my way.
>>
Sorry for stealing your men, white girls.

t. Asian girl
>>
>>36175484

It's tradition to hand your paper check to your wife. That's the role of the man to show love to the woman. If you aren't going the traditonal route, and you are getting direct deposits or whatever and withdrawing vidya money, then you are smart, but just keep in mind that the amount of $ you brought in represents your worth as a good husband. The effort you put in is the effort she puts in to being a good wife to you. It's why there are Japanese Guys standing in convenience stores reading manga for an extra 2 hours to create the illusion that they worked overtime.
>>
>>36175553

It's not stealing if it's in the trash, and that's exactly where white girls put us to be honest.
>>
>>36175707

When did that happen? Did the psychological damage of BLACKED pics make you think it was reality? Good job my niggers.
>>
>>36175532
That's because naturally in your primal natural state as your ancestors were, you're meant to be a Viking stud warrior with fierce green eyes and a beard who dominates the "ew we dunt like white boys" white girls into submission and fucks their retarded brains out, but instead we both post on r9k and bitch about our personal problems

The fault is more with "us" than "them", if white women need to be feminine which most aren't, then white men need to be masculine, which most aren't and it's all due to conditioning and complacency
>>
>>36175784

No, actually interacting with white women made me think that was the reality.

Sweden and Germany rapidly over-taking my country (Great Britain) when it comes to the reputation of local women hating their own men.

Seriously, we used to hate #1 worst women in the world. It's why white British men never make a move without being borderline comatose drunk.

But now, Sweden and Germany... Holy shit I feel bad for them.

Seriously, white women are pure evil, and no amount of Jew/nigger-blaming is going to fix it, white bitch.

Your kind listened to (((them))) first and because hateful on command, now you get to live with the reputation.
>>
>>36175819

So you think bitching about men on 4chan will change anything?

Protip: It never has and it never will. People have tried it before.
>>
look, lets be honest

if white guys could pull chicks so easily in real life, from white sluts to asian perfect waifus then there wouldn't be any fucking white guys on this board when obviously there are

these race bait threads are retarded
>>
>>36171670

No /pol/ is full of faggots and fuck ups who blame the world for their problems instead of looking at the mirror. They have a hard-on for minority women because they're such screw ups no white woman in their mind would touch them.
>>
>>36175995

It was never a race thing. It's just every robot is depressed by Chad. So while they hangout on /r9k/ it feels good to one-up other races due to our low self esteem. We are all garbage otherwise we wouldn't be here.
>>
>>36171670

/pol/ has threads up all day every single day promoting white guys race-mixing with minority women.

Stop being such a naive autistic retard. /pol/ is full of hypocritical effeminate men.
>>
>>36169076

I don't think I've talked to a white girl in the past 5 years. I don't hate them but I don't have much experience with them. Girls in general are kind of shitty people though. They're very neurotic and manipulative, they're hard to deal with.
>>
File: lisaav-1.jpg~original.jpg (18KB, 289x300px) Image search: [Google]
lisaav-1.jpg~original.jpg
18KB, 289x300px
White girls are nice when you aren't ugly.
>>
I don't hate white girls. They just hate me.
>>
>>36169076
>Hating white girls
>Not hating all women
Lurk moar newfag
>>
>>36177949
but black women are the quintessential robot, how could you hate on them?
>>
>>36170595
>You will meet them in places that involve nerdier activities.
Dude what the fuck
you are dating a tumbleritte, it is the apex of the red flags and they are all "nerdy gamur grills xD". They are feminazi sluts, worse than rude stacies and entitled hamplanets.
>>
What is it about anime that causes everyone to become beta? Or does anime just seem to attract everyone that is beta? What is the secret connection?
>>
>>36178748
one does one of his mustache handle bars stop at his chin but the other one sticks off his face by two and a half inches?

That's the secret I'm interested in
>>
i'm in my early 30s and there is an interesting phenomenon unfolding, my least-desirable peers who are the same age as me are suddenly all starting to come up with these random indian and chinese girlfriends... my guess is by this age they have finally gotten desperate enough to go for brown/asian girls
>>
>>36178861

You realize that on any typical day he doesn't groom right? This was probably a momentous ocassion that allowed him the opportunity to try to look cool.
>>
File: 1459666726920.png (27KB, 238x220px) Image search: [Google]
1459666726920.png
27KB, 238x220px
>>36178498
oh you sneaky little jew!

trying to get us to racemix again? Well guess again, shlomo. 2D is whats best for me.
>>
File: 1491880209055.jpg (146KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491880209055.jpg
146KB, 700x700px
No, I just hate white women. I've had better experiences with Hispanic, Black, and Asian women. It's the best when white women get visibly bothered when you blanda up with said Hispanics and Blacks, almost as if they're just pent up bitches who hold no real social ideals.
>>
>>36169076
White girls/women are the first race of women to stab you in the back and turn your children against you even if you just want your family.

It happens to so many white families that a majority of my white friends have divorced parents (mothers with itchy pussies usually).

That's why I exclusively refuse to date white women or single white women.
>>
>>36173499
The women in canada are kinda lame and act like 14 year old.
All my old buddys from home have GF for years and they couldnt been happier.
>>
>>36169645
oh my fucking god eurasian writer I cant wait for you to get doxxed
>>
>>36175037
Either way women are fucking vapid and shallow while talking shit to everyone?
Because you just proved /r9k/s point.
>>
>>36169076
They prefer black men, we can't do anything about it
>>
>>36176006
>No /pol/ is full of faggots and fuck ups who blame the world for their problems
Ha the Profligate dare speaks about the empire and its ceasar.
Pol is a diversity board you would know this if you where not a new fag.
>>
>>36178979

>White Girl being visibly bothered as you blanda up

This is literally never going to happen because girls can get sex so easily. They just need to open their legs.
>>
>>36178669

Stop learning female personalities from the internet. Let's say you meet a real tumbleritte in the process, just ignore her and move on. Not every girl is the same, anon. Just keep your eyes open for a nicer one.
>>
File: 1491887881412.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491887881412.gif
2MB, 320x240px
i came to post these amazing titties
>>
>be Indian
>Hard for Asian chicks
>Never hit off with Asian chick as more than a friend
>White girl in uni became gf
>Love her more than any asian
>>
>>36180152

Good. Keep her. You'll probably fuck up somehow though, and go after your Asian fetish.
>>
>>36180152

How stupid do you have to be if you are an Indian that didn't take advantage of the fact that your culture automatically arranges "wife material" Indian Girls to you on a silver platter. Pieces of shit like you deserve to die in a fire because many robots are so NEET, they could really benefit from an arranged marriage.
>>
>>36169076

>just hate the ones that never gave you a chance.

So, all of them.
>>
>>36180152
>>36180178
After years of being a lonely virgin I'll try my best not to
>>
>>36180261
Don't get me wrong, not all Indian families are up for these arranged marriages, only the conservative super-religious ones who try to keep their religion "pure". My parents denied arranging a marriage for me or my sister and told us to only get married if we ever find a true keeper
>>
>>36180279

You and her are together for life long
>>
>>36180331

Fuck that. I would've told my parents to step up their parenting game. Arranged marriages were an amazing creation. Both the male and female can focus on their studies and earning the best job possible without the worry of learning to date. On top of that, you get to bypass the entire "meet the parents" problems, and the parents learn to like your future spouse right from the start. People like to pretend like "OH BUT WHAT IF IT ISN'T TRUE LOVE?!!" bullshit, but how are parents selecting a partner for you, really any different than you going out on your own and picking up a shady bitch? The partner your parents choose for you is probably awesome and the only thing you both need to approve is each other's physical appearance. A cute Indian wife handed to you on a silver platter, and both of you are now accomplished enough to responsibly raise a family. FUCK MY LIFE FOR BEING A WHITE MAN. I'M JEALOUS AS FUCK AT TRADITIONAL INDIANS. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
>>
>>36171371

Hey AzN dude, fellow robot here who has made it, and lost it all, and is trying again.

Your words make sense.

I think a lot of these robots will give you shit reflexively because to be fair, a lot of them (all of us at some point maybe?) can't believe in a reality where people will care about their problems or help them in some way, because they've never lived in it.

Or like myself as I'm sure for many others, have lived in it, believed in that love and trust, perhaps lent some emotional dependency to it, only to have some great wind of circumstance and bullshit come along and turn those relationships of supposed love and trust inside out and to a series of absolutely violating experiences. And once trust is damaged like that you trust even less, you trust your community and society less, family and friends, but especially yourself for having allowed oneself to trust.

But...that's not a healthy way to live. I think we can all acknowledge that? We're not emotionally healthy people.

But this anon is right, robots. Statistically, it is a fact.
There exists a spectrum of males, and here you are on it.
There are definitely female robot counterparts out there.

I mean plus c'mon robots, this guy is basically preaching the moral of Evangelion.

As long as you are alive, there is always a chance to find or create happiness for yourself.
The question then is also, what are you holding onto that causes you anguish, and why are you still bearing it?

Just let that rock roll down the hill.
>>
>>36169076
Girl in the pic looks like a misunderstood genius with a 79 IQ
>>
>>36169076
Would race stop being important to /r9k/ if we just banned all minorities? I don't bear them any ill will in particular but i'm so fucking sick of hearing about it
>>
>>36180564

/r9k/ is a stinkpile of low self worth and race is an easy thing to blame or a way to feel superior than one another. Everyone is miserable.
>>
>>36180564
You're right we don't want /pol/ baits and racist shit all over 4chan when there's a whole board devoted to it. Keep this shit in /pol/ OP
>>
File: 1491874459907.jpg (316KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1491874459907.jpg
316KB, 750x1334px
>>36169745

You imbecile! The whole point is I only desire stacy looking white bitches. You are advising to settle for the ones that don't look like the hot cheerleaders I want to fuck.
>>
>>36169076
I don't hate them. I just don't date them anymore. Time and time again, they have been less intelligent, more petty, more likely to decide to get fat for no reason, less interested in quantitative fields, and less able to reason rigorously about the world rather than just naively acting on their feelings and virtue-signalling about stupid nonsense, compared to East Asian and North Indian girls. The latter just seem to fit better with me on average.

I don't want to have children regardless since life is pretty fucking depressing already and the ongoing totalitarian socioeconomic control enabled by improving technology and corporate consolidation is only just beginning. So /pol/tard 'muh racemixing' anons can go tend to their 4 kids and try to explain to them how great life will be as servant 648573847 of some sociopathic billionaire in a winner-take-all industry. Personally, I am simply doing my best to make things somewhat more tolerable, for as long as that proves feasible. I have no intention of dragging anyone else onto this ride.
>>
File: IMG_2736.jpg (557KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2736.jpg
557KB, 500x333px
Latinas are my favorite because they have warm personalities and cook amazing authentic food
>>
File: IMG_2738.jpg (99KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2738.jpg
99KB, 612x612px
How can i ever look at this without getting triggered? Im serious, no matter how many times, it still flips a switch in me. My blood boils every fucking time.
>>
>>36169076
I hate them but they are the best for sex. Even if I ever end up in a relationship with them I will deep down never trust them.
>>
>>36181845
Here you go:
http://imgur.com/a/Cdei9
http://imgur.com/a/48bK5
>>
File: 1490904408722.jpg (33KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490904408722.jpg
33KB, 500x750px
>>36169076
>Why do you pretend to hate White Girls?
I don't
They are the most pure and beautiful women

I have a crush on a super hot 10/10 german girl from my college
Talked the first time to her today and she smiled
>feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>36182226

Sometimes i hope that looking at stuff like that often will desensitize me but it never fully does. I hate seeing a white girl with anyone non white. It hurts less if shes ugly but my god when shes pretty, fucking just stab me with a knife.
>>
>>36182305

Chad, what are you doing here? Good luck with Stacy.
>>
>>36182318
I just looked at all the pictures again after seeing it for the first time earlier tonight. The more I looked at the pictures to more I realize women are whores, and the better I felt about not getting much attention from the opposite sex.
>>
File: 1490056861370.jpg (154KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1490056861370.jpg
154KB, 1001x823px
>>36182400
>Chad, what are you doing here?
I'm still a kissles, handholdles permavirgin who has depression
I just managed to talk to her because a guy i know was standing next to her
I kinda used him for my purpose

>Good luck with Stacy
Thanks anon
I have hope
>>
>>36169076
I like them more than any other type of woman, but still. They all fucking hate me, so why should I like them any more than how minimally I like them right now?
>>
I hate all humans
>>
I will only ever date within my race. To do otherwise is in violation of my duty as a white man.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.